kayjxy:
Jing is life and XY chose life??

Yes he choose to live to exist and to love.

TSJ choosing Life. Choosing Yeshiqi :)

kayjxy:
Y'all I'm so pissed, so there's this thai YouTube channel that has been doing reaction to lost you forever and they're a yaojing fan.  They've just posted that they won't be continuing the reaction anymore after being bullied by xl fans.  They've deleted every reaction they've made so far from ep 1-27. I was really looking forward to ep 28 reaction. 

I'm sorry but yl/ xl are insufferable and it's getting out of hands 

I missed this part. That's so sad we won't get to see their reactions then for yaojing?? if they deleted all then that's really something. Why would those fans bully them to that extent? I feel so bad for them and for the yaojing nation who would like to know about their reactions?

For them it's a full time job to do so. 

What to say? => It's pityfull. What a waiste of time.

Winny Aye:
Hi?‍♀️...lol its true....well its got thread is alive. ..?...looking forward to more YaoJing edits from u though ?

Yeah yeah! I've been thinking about a nice subject wich is Xiao Yao's love for Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing hair!.

Wich is a  sensual-symbolic-loving subject between those 2 characters and=> It is already well illustrated. So feel free to developp :D

Personaly, I need some time! *hugs to all* bb later! (hoping to see some hairy pics loool XD!)

Winny Aye:
That whole scene in ep28 is sensual and burning for me..??. She is assuring him of her caring and affection for him and he showed her his passionate side....oo

Same! On Fire too <3

(Just sharing a + post card image of DW's Figaro covering, it's from a fan acc. on tw/X)

Symbolika1:

Same! On Fire too <3

(Just sharing a + post card image of DW's Figaro covering, it's from a fan acc. on tw/X)

DW. .being handsome from all angles ??

Symbolika1:

Yeah yeah! I've been thinking about a nice subject wich is Xiao Yao's love for Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing hair!.

Wich is a  sensual-symbolic-loving subject between those 2 characters and=> It is already well illustrated. So feel free to developp :D

Personaly, I need some time! *hugs to all* bb later! (hoping to see some hairy pics loool XD!)

XY love for Jing hair..yes definitely❤️

TinaL:

Y'all I'm so pissed, so there's this thai YouTube channel that has been doing reaction to lost you forever and they're a yaojing fan.  They've just posted that they won't be continuing the reaction anymore after being bullied by xl fans.  They've deleted every reaction they've made so far from ep 1-27. I was really looking forward to ep 28 reaction. 

I'm sorry but yl/ xl are insufferable and it's getting out of hands 

This is so sad. It should not be like this but I 'm not surprised  considering what happen in the main comment section  of MDL. 

Found this on reddit..totally agree with what he/she said about Jing..especially about his being coy with XY? 

No offense to the OP but I’m so tired of people calling Jing a boring character. You can find him boring but he’s as complex as Xiao Yao and no one call her boring.
Jing was born high class, talented and handsome, thus even though not ill intended he assumed superiority of his own existence. Then his world changed. He went through immense physical and mental torture that left him broken both in and out. His parents are dead, and the person who made him this ways is his own twin brother. Xiao Yao was abandoned but Jing was tortured. His enemy is his own family.
He look shy but he’s the bravest and most assertive suitor out of all three. He often put himself down and have low self esteem around Xiao Yao but he’s the only one confident enough to be honest. He’s confident enough to confess and continue to pursue even when he know he can be rejected. He looks obedient but he’s the most coy out of the three and know when he can push and pull with Xiao Yao. He’s not kind to Xiao Yao because he’s kind. But he want to give her the best he got. He know what she desires and tried to give her what she want. The other suitor has higher priority over XY, but Jing priority is XY.

Beside acting like a puppy around Xiao Yao, and trying to rebuild his self love piece by piece, he is also smart and capable, running the most successful family business in their world, while silently support Xuan. He is able to do a lot without letting anyone know. To be successful in business - one need to be smart and cunning so Jing obviously got it in spade. But he is able to it quietly which mean he is wise and know how to lay low. He is not kind for kindness sake. This same wise person is also able to understand that revenge will not give him peace. And frankly, beside his grandma who will die soon, his twin brother is the only family he have left.
He got so many things going on, so many past scars and current torture that still lingers. I get some people find his romance with Xiao Yao “boring”, but it’s because he’s the most direct of them all. He’s not playing game, not hiding, so you’re not guessing anything with him. It’s okay if you find that boring but Jing himself is not a boring person.

peng-peng:
what happen in the main comment section  of MDL. 

Agree. 

Winny Aye:
But he is able to it quietly which mean he is wise and know how to lay low. He is not kind for kindness sake. This same wise person is also able to understand that revenge will not give him peace. And frankly, beside his grandma who will die soon, his twin brother is the only family he have left.
He got so many things going on, so many past scars and current torture that still lingers. I get some people find his romance with Xiao Yao “boring”, but it’s because he’s the most direct of them all. He’s not playing game, not hiding, so you’re not guessing anything with him. It’s okay if you find that boring but Jing himself is not a boring person.

Thanks for sharing! <3

Winny Aye:
Found this on reddit..totally agree with what he/she said about Jing..especially about his being coy with XY? 

Winnie this a great subject. I'm just squeezed by irl and cant develop longer now. BB on it hopefully later today ....:D. But to synthetise the subject of kidness (all that it includes) vs/ dumb-boring-flaw perception of it,  my point of view , and my life experience (lessons from my elders )-I 'll just give a short quote now:

@Symbolika1 

This scene was so touching. She is everything YY was not. 

peng-peng:

@Symbolika1 

This scene was so touching. She is everything YY was not. 

Yes..and they are attracted towards different types of men.

I went to season 1 main. Moment section apparently TSJ needs to man up and go after XY.  Lol he is the only one who has done that in season 1. What more de people want from him?  Is it because he did not force a skiss on XY in the dragon bone prison?   We have seen him kissing her tenderly and passionately.  What more do they want ?.  At least his act led him straight XY heart permanently.

What are small tensions  if it lead to nothing?

I am glad XY love TLC she received from TSJ. 

peng-peng:

I went to season 1 main. Moment section apparently TSJ needs to man up and go after XY.  Lol he is the only one who has done that in season 1. What more de people want from him?  Is it because he did not force a skiss on XY in the dragon bone prison?   We have seen him kissing her tenderly and passionately.  What more do they want ?.  At least his act led him straight XY heart permanently.

What are small tensions  if it lead to nothing?

I am glad XY love TLC she received from TSJ. 

Hehehe they prefer guys who acts with fire...they did not understand this fact that his family whom he loves is his enemy actually.  I will still say..they don't understand the plot and they don't want to..