@WinnyAye

Its good that this plot was to make XY realized her feelings for Jing are deeper than she thought and get to encountered San Tier Er and got useful words..she realized that she should not be just waiting and Jing did all the work.

Xan Tian Er counseled Xiao Yao “Little lady, you have to remember that whatever you want, you have to believe it exists. If you refuse to believe it, then how can you give your true heart? If you don’t plant the seeds, you can’t have a happy harvest.”

💥 Tian Er spitting straight facts everybody--💥  love this part, their conversation, her realization, what she did next😻

dtsj_sapphire:
or even this w/yaojing scenes/lines ????

Hahahaha! Sweet thought: This is TSJ/XY younger baby reading his parents love story <3

dtsj_sapphire:
  love this part, their conversation, her realization, what she did next?

Turn the page Winny pleaase :D!

Celebrating + reading at the same times, makes you feel ...creative? :D

Ayyyyeee what did I miss?😏

Winny Aye:

Wow this is really good edit😍💜 excellent 

I thought it was official  poster for season 2 lol.

C'est trop. Mon cœur va exploser. 

It is too much. My heart will burst. 

Too much TLC.  I love their love story.

Romans_Revenge:

........:D

peng-peng:
I thought it was official  poster for season 2 lol.

This is fantastique :D

peng-peng:
C'est trop. Mon cœur va exploser. 

Mais non...concentre toi! => Just use a little bit of magic.

No big deal!

@WinnyAye

The first snow arrived in Xiao Yue Summit and Xiao Yao stood in front of the wooden hut and watched Jing dressed in all blue walked towards her. He stood before her and brushed the snow flakes off her cape with a smile "Xiao Yao, I am here."

our ever caring fox, Jing everybody 🦊😻 so excited to see how this scene will be in s2, for now, i'll think it like this lol {blurring others, only yaojing focused haha}

Ahhhhh that smile alone is enough to make my heart melt😻🥰🥰🥰 {to be continued again haha}

The "I am here" of Jing is like "I love you" or "care for you" 😁 my yaojing kind of thinking  haha

Ahhhhhhlove this💙😻 XY smiling here is like I am watching them😁 

YAOJING language of love haha 💜💜💜💜

@WinnyAye

Jing opened his palm and on it was the fish amethyst. He put it around her neck and said, "This time it's is not payment for medical treatment."
Xiao Yao smiled and tucked it safely away inside her robe.

Hope to see this in s2 but for now, this is how i'll imagine that scene to be haha

this little detail here--always loved how Jing respected XY-- and as you see here, this makes me love more💚😻🥰 {to be continued--}

Thanks @WinnyAye for keeping me busy here by sharing a part of the book about YaoJing's reunion after the Hou and Yiyang stuff. will rewatch and reread again haha😉😻

{last part for me} lol 

Jing adjusted Xiao Yao's cape "Careful not to catch a cold, let's go inside!"
Xiao Yao smiled and took Jing's hand before walking inside together.

our caring fox again🦊😻--looking forward to that sweet scene in s2-- for now, this will do💜

okay, pulling myself back to the thread--😁 

Symbolika1:

Hahahaha! Sweet thought: This is TSJ/XY younger baby reading his parents love story <3

😂😂😂😂

Symbolika1:

Turn the page Winny pleaase :D!

Celebrating + reading at the same times, makes you feel ...creative? :D

yes, next page --😁

love this DW playful moment haha 😻

Romans_Revenge:

Hi❣️ a lot😁 we just reached 1k replies🎉