dtsj_sapphire:

*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*happy 3k??

Yeaahhhhh...HAPPY 3 K..💎💚💙💚💙🎉🎊✨✨🍻🥂🍻🥂🍻🥂....we will welcome more K soon..😁💜😘

Winny Aye:

Yeaahhhhh...HAPPY 3 K..💎💚💙💚💙🎉🎊✨✨🍻🥂🍻🥂🍻🥂....we will welcome more K soon..😁💜😘

more yaojing topics💜💜, more visuals,💙💚, more blessings for the eyes, more interactions, 🥰 more fun(⁠^⁠^⁠)💎🎉 

peng-peng 

I do not know much about flower meaning but all these extra really show how much Jin is every where around her even when he is not there. 

The needle was work on the magnolia  she embroidered was intricate and precise like their love 

Thanksss still(⁠^⁠^⁠). like that intricate and precise magnolia embroidery like their love. gives me sm comfort after their painful break up.

reposting--

"Pink magnolias associated with joy and romance... also a welcoming sight in the home."

(XY saw the magnolias and thought about Jing)

"Xiao Yao’s eyes were unfocused and didn’t seem to see Left Ear, instead smiling at the distance “Magnolias.” Left Ear saw that Xiao Yao liked those pink flowers and quickly plucked an armful to bring back and place around her... Xiao Yao tried hard and opened her eyes and took in the flowers."

ill agree with the said significance of the pink magnolias here.(⁠^⁠^⁠) im curious to see who'll be left ear but more so to how this'll be in the drama, im sure when jing disappeared and xy terribly missing him, it'll be like an unending rainy days for me-- hoping it'll not be cut--- 

pink magnolias=Jing=home (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠) 

source cited--  

https://www.petalrepublic.com/magnolia-flower-meaning/#:~:text=Pink%20magnolia%20flowers%20represent%20innocence,well%20as%20femininity%20and%20romance.

@dtsj_sapphire

"Pink magnolias associated with joy and romance... also a welcoming sight in the home."

a little adding on pink magnolia 💖

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

a little adding on pink magnolia 💖

yesssss thanksss for adding that info (⁠^⁠^⁠) im sooo loving magnolia even more for yaojing, like that Romans_Revenge pointed it out so we can really start with that, my orig purple heart's changing to various magnolia colors now haha 🤭

Winny Aye:

All magnolia flowers meaning represent YaoJing to me..

White magnolia flowers: purity and perfection
Pink magnolia flowers: youth, innocence, and joy
Purple magnolia flowers: good luck and health
Green magnolia flowers: joy, health, luck, and good fortune

Reference :

https://www.themagnoliacompany.com/blog/symbolism-of-the-magnolia-tree/#:~:text=Each%20of%20the%20flower%20colors,health%2C%20luck%2C%20and%20good%20fortune

thankssss for the link (⁠^⁠^⁠) now, i want magnolias now, would like a magnolia tea too, so when im missing yaojing, the sight of it and the taste of the tea can bring me comfort. Haha. 🤍💖💜💚💛

Winny Aye:

From dtsj_sapphire's repost

I love this scene. ..XY realized  her man respect her because he loves her so much and respect her that he was so awkward and hesitated to do any thing to her..she should not have taken this hesitant as indifference of course...

Xiao Yao watched them from behind, noticing Left Ear's body posture tensing up as his ears turned bright red. Who knew the cold brutal killer would turn shy and nervous like this? Xiao Yao's heart turned melancholy, her Jing was once this awkward and shy. Xiao Yao used to be so frustrated with him, thinking he didn't like her enough, didn't care enough, and even thought about ending the relationship. But looking back now, she understood it was a type of cherishing, of caring too much as to be hesitant. That was so precious, because it was the first and the truest heart.”

the pain of reading how much she missed him(⁠T⁠T⁠) but also the joy it brings us having been reassured of yaojing love. {all these instances solidify my support for their love story and why i choose to root for them till the end.} (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

adding more visuals to the page -- purple-- 

a Cinderella of type story for them, why not. would love a yaojing ver. haha ^⁠_⁠^

dtsj_sapphire:

adding more visuals to the page -- purple-- 

a Cinderella of type story for them, why not. would love a yaojing ver. haha ^⁠_⁠^

OmO..omg...this art just strike my heart..💘💕💓

more vsls --- light green, yellow {glow}

what's the significance of the dragon bone prison to yaojing? (⁠^⁠.^⁠)  {love this beautiful works of art btw and the glow and the difference there}

Winny Aye:

OmO..omg...this art just strike my heart..???

yesss true :⁠-⁠D the effect is really something, esp w/the color and the flower on the background-- the whole representation is just so amazing. talented C-yaojingS. ^⁠_⁠^

more vsls --- the beauty in simplicity 

piece them all together-- (⁠^⁠.^⁠) yaojing thingS--

Lol im now sooo into magnolia 😁💜

So share more meaning. .

Endurance and Longevity and Beauty and Passionate Love are all about YaoJing. ...but i guess..it refers forbidden because at a time Jing was in loveless engagement. .?...

more vsls--- YaoJing  x  XiaoQi 

eyes and touch (⁠^⁠_^⁠)

haha🤭 niceee one😉

Winny Aye:

Lol im now sooo into magnolia 😁💜

So share more meaning. .

Endurance and Longevity and Beauty and Passionate Love are all about YaoJing. ...but i guess..it refers forbidden because at a time Jing was in loveless engagement. .?...

haha sameeee *magnolia=yaojing*

ohhh, jijiji yesss, id agree, they couldn't be officially together yet coz of that situation Jing was in, so yes could be considered forbidden love. good point. (⁠^⁠^⁠) TH adding various flowers for yaojing and the magnolia being mentioned at such times make me like more the writer she is.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*(⁠^.⁠^⁠)