--DW update--- {gg transl}

"8 hours, no one knows better than Diamond. Every audience gathered in the "2023 China Hengdian Film and Television Festival" film channel integrated media live broadcast. Thank you to the Sixth Princess for giving this opportunity to the young actor @丁伟D."

https://weibo.com/3725111103/NpFlFBwwC

"The volume was turned up loud, and my phone was getting hot. I had to recharge it when it ran out of battery. I was afraid that I would miss the clip with Deng Wei. Although I was absent-minded, I did listen to something. It’s not easy to meet Deng Wei. We should do our best in the present moment. We are so clear-headed and continue to work hard. We wish him a bright future!"

https://weibo.com/3928866365/NpFgn1rTn

she's representing every C-diamonds as to how they support DW for every opportunity he gets. *a fan's diary*

--DW updates---

"Actually, I don’t think I should be popular, because the road to becoming an actor is still long, and it’s an honor for me to star in "Sauvignon Blanc". Then I watched I am very happy to be a member of the drama when it airs so well."___丁伟

he's still so handsome even in stolen shots (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

https://weibo.com/7708646270/NpxRh9C1n

i think the bashing on DW again is related to the ones ive shared-- his recent intw w/c is another chance for more exposure---

ill get back to photos shared and will read back those i haven't. thanksss for all the interactions so far(⁠^⁠.^⁠) brb

dtsj_sapphire:

i think the bashing on DW again is related to the ones ive shared-- his recent intw w/c is another chance for more exposure---

ill get back to photos shared and will read back those i haven't. thanksss for all the interactions so far(⁠^⁠.^⁠) brb

Thank you <3

dtsj_sapphire:
he's still so handsome even in stolen shots (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

My fav from today. Just the shape lip ny itself is <3

Yes that's it! Omo they are pages of those O-O, some kind of fan-fun diary :D

=>Deng  Wei will be walking the Hengdian Festival Red carpet tomorrow?! => Confirmed!

@dailydengwei:
China movie news replied to a fan saying: they will be meeting Dengwei tomorrow at the Hengdian Festival red carpet !

cr. to owner:                                                             * Hello*

Deng Wei’s marker & bottled water he previewed is sold out. Oh diamonds ? were not bashing him, they were eager to see him & some were getting tired & sleepy cos they were on there for more than 4 hours & they didn’t show DW yet. Now some have either bought the acting course classes or making up their own classes lol. It’s all love

Romans_Revenge:
Now some have either bought the acting course classes or making up their own classes lol. It’s all love

Yeah I ended up to understand it correctly :D

Symbolika1:
 magnolia flower chapts 32, 33, 34, & 44

"The ships entered the Chi Sui river and gradually slowed down. It was the season for the magnolias to bloom and there were magnolia trees on both sides of the shore and the fragrance carried for miles as the petals rained down. Xiao Yao sat by the ship’s window and silently stared at the yellow petals floating by in the water."

Developping about a single kind of flower is difficult for me, for two reasons. Firstly i have a visual problem: Magnolia in Europe is mainly - Force (and I must say I'm really not into flower language, more on their shapes, color etc). They were introduced in 1731 from Louisianna by a french botanist. So quite late...:D

The magnolia firstly symbolizes strength. Its age, tenacity and resistance make this plant an emblem of power.
The meaning of the magnolia also takes us back to this period of renewal and sunshine that is spring.
By its superb appearance in spring and summer, the magnolia also represents dignity, respect and fidelity. Thus, offering a bouquet of magnolias is a testimony of deep feelings towards the person you wish to please.
The magnolia symbolizes Yin, a symbol of Chinese philosophy representing beauty and perfect femininity.
The symbolism of magnolia flowers also varies depending on their color. So, when you want to offer a floral arrangement of magnolias, don't hesitate to play on the meaning of the colors: this will bring an even more personalized and thoughtful dimension to your gift.
For purple or red flowers, the magnolia will first be an emblem of lasting love and loyalty.
Pink flowers represent friends, love and femininity.
Yellow flowers will be synonymous with sun and radiance.
Concerning white flowers, they are the language of purity, and the moon.

https://kokomo.fr/blog/2022/06/20/signification-magnolia-fleur/

Second reason is that often in the pics shared what I see are what we call  in France again=>    glycines. Not magnolia,so..I'm just lost with this point you try to bring on. But, I certanly relate XiaoYao/Tushan Jing to nature/leafs/flowers/seeds/soil/fertile grounds.

Now from my side of planet :D on glycine;(google trad thx!) :D

The main meaning of wisteria is courage. Although the plant is fragile, it is capable of reaching impressive heights and being as strong as iron. People who grow this plant are encouraged to take calculated risks and be bold in the face of obstacles they may encounter.

This plant is also considered a symbol of harmony and harmony between different aspects of life. It symbolizes calm, order and wisdom, and is therefore considered a good luck charm for people who seek harmony in their lives. Wisteria is also associated with patience, meaning it encourages people to take the time necessary to get what they want.

Finally, wisteria is considered a symbol of infinity, as it tends to grow stems that wrap around objects and structures present in its environment. This indicates that the possibilities are endless for those who have the will and courage to go further. It also embodies the idea that anything is possible if you really want it.

PS-I have planted one 2 years ago and watching it grow is one of my garderner joy!.

I took from Weibo the wisteria cake receipe! hahaha...

Not the season yet...:D

peng-peng:

https://youtube.com/shorts/M78vvZkJaHg?si=nBmdcHuFcvVJWk08

Have a good day ? 

Hahaha ! Thanks :D Now I have too!

Hahaha ! Thanks You too *hugs*  :D ! Now I have too!!!!

Romans_Revenge:

Deng Wei’s marker & bottled water he previewed is sold out. Oh diamonds ? were not bashing him, they were eager to see him & some were getting tired & sleepy cos they were on there for more than 4 hours & they didn’t show DW yet. Now some have either bought the acting course classes or making up their own classes lol. It’s all love

Lol I was on there for 6 hrs ?

TinaL:

Lol I was on there for 6 hrs ?

In all this craziness and waiting? Waow must have been wild :D

Im not over magnolia yet...pink magnolia ?

I made new aesthetic too

Yep i am rereading this scene from chapter 44.

Xiao Yao finally woke up and Left Ear said “You hang in there, after tonight when the sun rises tomorrow we’ll be safe.”

Xiao Yao’s eyes were unfocused and didn’t seem to see Left Ear, instead smiling at the distance “Magnolias.”

Left Ear saw that Xiao Yao liked those pink flowers and quickly plucked an armful to bring back and place around her.

Left Ear placed on in Xiao Yao’s hand and she said “When the weather is nice I’ll wash your hair, and you can wash my hair, Jing. Don’t forget to pluck the leaves in the morning dew.”

Left Ear knew Xiao Yao was delirious and could no nothing other than repeating “Endure tonight and His Majesty will be here at sunrise, so you have to make it until then.”

Xiao Yao smiled at the flower as the sun gradually set. Xiao Yao suddenly started crying “Jing, the flower is gone! I can’t see you anymore!” Her eyes were about to close and Left Ear suddenly felt that he could not let Xiao Yao sleep no matter what, otherwise she would never wake up again.

Left Ear took some branches and shoved the godly wood inside, the entire thing lit up like a torch “Look! So many flowers, so many many flowers!”

Xiao Yao tried hard and opened her eyes and took in the flowers.

Left Ear didn’t care about exposing their location anymore, instead throwing more and more wood into the fire to burn brightly so Xiao Yao could see the flowers. He didn’t even care if killers would be lured by the flames, or whether he could battle them, all he knew was that he had to let Xiao Yao see the flowers so she wouldn’t close her eyes.

When Zhuan Xu arrived, all he saw was a brightly burning fire with a bloody Left Ear beside it tossing leaves and branches on the flames. Xiao Yao rested under the magnolia tree with magnolia flowers strewn around her.

Xiao Yao’s eyes were staring into the distance and she said with a smile “Jing, you’re finally back!”

Zhuan Xu carried Xiao Yao onto the cloud carriage. Her body couldn’t move but her face was tightly pressed to his chest “Jing, I miss you so much, so much……..Don’t leave………don’t leave……..”

Xiao Yao listened to his firm beating heart and finally felt comforted. Jing was here! Jing was right beside her.

Her real despair. ..but beautiful