I saw this interview with Yang Zi on Tencent video. I used Google translate to translate what she said about XY and Jing. 

She saw Tu Shanjing

She didn't want to save him

It’s just that Ye Shiqi has become like that

Still working hard

In fact, I want to live

She wants to save this person

It's because she saw her former self

Then Ye Shiqi gave it to her

Warmth and love like never before

Tu Shanjing let her touch warmth for the first time

So she would feel like saying.

She really wants to love someone

It seems like this person

Will never leave her

It really transformed her from Xiaoliu to Xiaotian

And then really

Let her change from Xiaoliu to Xiaotian

It's family affection

Deciding to go out is a matter of family affection

She actually doesn't want to leave Qingshui Town.

She wants to be a carefree Xiaoliu forever

But she still stood in the vortex in the end

Xiang Liu taught her how to protect herself

These three people are actually in her life experience

They all play different roles

The three boys surrounding her

Why did she choose Tu Shanjing in the end?

I think first of all she is in love with Tu Shanjing

Otherwise, she wouldn't have said she would choose him.

In fact, Xiaotian many times

It can’t be done right?

She did it on purpose

Want to see

Do you, Tu Shanjing, really never leave me?

She would tell herself psychologically:

I try once

This man is gone

Ok

Then I tell myself in my heart

Never possible

That's all it takes for him to leave

As a result she discovered

Every time she tests Tu Shanjing

It will always be Tu Shanjing who will never leave her

Then slowly opened her heart

So she will feel

Tu Shanjing is a person who can hold on to eternal life

She is willing to stick with this person forever

I think its link from one of the post here..I happened to be interested in this reaction. ..it is a different between XL crazy fan  and a normal fan would react...anyway..

TinaL:

Y'all I'm so pissed, so there's this thai YouTube channel that has been doing reaction to lost you forever and they're a yaojing fan.  They've just posted that they won't be continuing the reaction anymore after being bullied by xl fans.  They've deleted every reaction they've made so far from ep 1-27. I was really looking forward to ep 28 reaction. 

I'm sorry but yl/ xl are insufferable and it's getting out of hands 

I missed this part. That's so sad we won't get to see their reactions then for yaojing?? if they deleted all then that's really something. Why would those fans bully them to that extent? I feel so bad for them and for the yaojing nation who would like to know about their reactions?

@Palesun: 

"Do you, Tu Shanjing, really never leave me?"

Thank you for that! Ya they all play different roles and all contribute to make the whole story good. I like that question, and she did get her answer and that explains her decision.??

Winny Aye:

I think its link from one of the post here..I happened to be interested in this reaction. ..it is a different between XL crazy fan  and a normal fan would react...anyway..

This image you shared hanged on my end for some reason. Anyway, ya, the way the comments were written are interesting

Hello *waves* much to catch up! :D Starting to read and bb! :))

peng-peng:

Ooh my gosh. My heart

peng-peng:

Beautiful. 

Thank you Peng-peng <3 When time I'll do some more :)

peng-peng:
@peng-peng

Late comment.  For me XY/ Tsj relationship = fallen in love.

XY/XL is unrequited  because XL is in love with XY but his feelings are not returned 100%. And XY though feeling attacked sometimes only reciprocated friendship. So XL has been friend zoned.

yes i think like that. While XY actually fell for two guys.  She only acknowledged of loving only one for many reasons.  YaoJing very devoted to each other. To tell you the truth I think YaoJing is more sensual and passionate for some reason...even with XL blood sucking her. I mean the way she and Jing kiss. That kiss very sensual tension and also in how she was shy by his body even with scars.

100% agree. 

- In the scene where Xiao Yao interacted with his wounded body (the second time...after Jing's injuries because - he cover her from trap flames)=> I don't see her shyness. Let me put some images :) :

She even tell these words to Jing to reasure him :

She is being very delicate and sensuel. Kissing a knee: I just falling for that image!.The symbolism is waow!..

Someone who care enough for you to love, embrace, kiss to be part of all your wounds, past present and to come. That is so powerfull <3

Symbolika1:

Hello *waves* much to catch up! :D Starting to read and bb! :))

Hi?‍♀️...lol its true....well its got thread is alive. ..?...looking forward to more YaoJing edits from u though ?

Palesun:
Palesun 9 hours ago
@peng-peng

Thank you for your insight. I really appreciate your explanation from your point of view. Cos I did read the translation by Koala and didn't agree with a lot of her opinions.

I don't either :).

Winny Aye:
She only keep XL in her "mirror", if mirror represents oneself reflection symbolic,  then I think it represents one side of XY. I can never see YaoLiu bond to be anything more than that. 

And if one ask why XY never put TSJ in her "mirror".  To my personal opinion, she's too shy to do that and he was her true crush in her very very conscious self which makes her silly side come out.  I think she's aware of her own affection and also has this protecting herself from falling. With XL, she let herself more free. 

Winny Aye:
Tong Hua has definitly make YaoLiu in "what if" but YaoJing is "what is". And Im actually fine with that.  

Mirrors and reality <=> "what ifs and what is".

Good highlight <3!

@Symbolic1

She is being very delicate and sensuel. Kissing a knee: I just falling for that image!.The symbolism is waow!..

Someone who care enough for you to love, embrace, kiss to be part of all your wounds, past present and to come. That is so powerfull <3

That whole scene in ep28 is sensual and burning for me..??. She is assuring him of her caring and affection for him and he showed her his passionate side....oo

Winny Aye:
And I actually agree with Tong Hua herself on Lost You Forever = Sauvignon Blanc is not a tragedy. Because if YaoLiu is that much deep love then it will be tragdy but since it is not...it is not then.?

Thank you! I've read it translated, happy to catch the video! <3

Palesun:
I just think that whether irl or fiction, it is NEVER ok to romanticize or normalize brutal, abusive characters or behavior and make them seem deep or charming or interesting.

Winny Aye:
I certainly think not as "perfect romantic partner".

Winny Aye:
That's what I think exactly. .?? Jing is life and Xiao Yao chose life. ❤️?

- Yeay have already answered that point :D 

Romans_Revenge:
Abusive men are a NO GO in my books cos I’ve known someone who died in the hands of her abuser even when he claimed he loved her. 

-> I' m so sorry to read this! These kind of life experiences are really to take into consideration and to think twice before posting here! Because you never know what is the life experience, trauma of those who will come to read you. That seem as a small responsability, but it is not. It's attention. It's a minimum required, because , as you point it @Roman some people definitly go as far as that.

And it's not fiction. It's not a dream/nightmare/mirror image...It's raw reality.

TinaL:
I'm sorry but yl/ xl are insufferable and it's getting out of hands 

Season 2 isn't even started yet...*sight*