Romans_Revenge:
Oh about the flowers, I saw that it was distributed between Deng Wei & diamonds ?. Some even have pictures of them holding flowers or they’ve put them in a vase at home.

That's what I thought :) Lucky they are <3

Winny Aye:
im doing some aesthetic...they are all simple dw&yz pics but ..but  yep for scrapbook ....i am doing on yaojing ...wxl&ysq..??

If any time you feel to talk about it and discuss some process (image, text wathever), let me know! :) 

Symbolika1:

If any time you feel to talk about it and discuss some process (image, text wathever), let me know! :) 

I will definetly do....lol that wink...?❤️

Doing some aesthetic matching. ...

Winny Aye:

I will definetly do....lol that wink...?❤️

Doing some aesthetic matching. ...

it inspires! Feels like a clear morning light.

Symbolika1:

For you:

Thank u...feeling like xy in pic at the moment ???

dtsj_sapphire:

dropping by and sharing these awe-inspiring preps for today's big event?????

?????inlove-- wedding feels--

that swing?

Deng Wei's beautiful photos???❤️? i want to take at least one home and display it outside our house haha.

the stage ? can't wait for Deng Wei to stand there??

ps, credits-- https://weibo.com/2454248270/Nntio4hzS, https://weibo.com/5080678498/NntEas1X7

Do they alway do this before filming a new drama? 

Winny Aye:
feeling like xy in pic at the moment ???

Hope some S2 announcements soon! We'll have soooo much of these moments....

peng-peng:

Do they alway do this before filming a new drama? 

This was a side the opening ceremony of the new drama,  it's from Deng Wei's fan base to let him know they care that everything will be fine, also a sort of respons they organized after yesterday anti fan awfull agression...

(got this from his weibo and twitter fan base).

Rolling tears. Emotion.Thankfulness.

Close up of some beautifull cakes , with even the little fox Deng Wei drawed on it ....

My next coiffure! :D (hugs see y later) :D

Symbolika1:

Close up of some beautifull cakes , with even the little fox Deng Wei drawed on it ....

The cake is very pretty. Didn’t he take it along with the other cake for his team to eat it?

Romans_Revenge:

The cake is very pretty. Didn’t he take it along with the other cake for his team to eat it?

I bet he did, why wouldnt he?