We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@dtsj_sapphire  

I think people referred to other instances where he sent people to track her down when she was not in danger. Like the time when she went hanging out with FBB. He heard of it and then went off to see her right away. That was when the four of them met.  It was then that he was introduced  to his fiancée's brother.  So I can see it as a bit of possessive behavior. Even though they are in a relationship, I don't think he had the right to keep tabs on her like that.  It's fiction so anything goes. lol I guess when people does not like a character, they'll find faults with him anyways. I find it sweet at first but it's also kind of creepy if you're looking at it from a modern perspective. 

Symbolika1:

The wine TSJ sends to XY I guess...

She is badly awaiting it ...

Thanks 

dtsj_sapphire:

interesting question. yes true. haha. 

not sure either, haven't researched on it that much but mightve to do w/ the Ch. chars, not fluent, so can't talk much abt it too, here's some other title as per char. trans. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Thanks 

Antinh85:

@dtsj_sapphire  

I think people referred to other instances where he sent people to track her down when she was not in danger. Like the time when she went hanging out with FBB. He heard of it and then went off to see her right away. That was when the four of them met.  It was then that he was introduced  to his fiancée's brother.  So I can see it as a bit of possessive behavior. Even though they are in a relationship, I don't think he had the right to keep tabs on her like that.  It's fiction so anything goes. lol I guess when people does not like a character, they'll find faults with him anyways. I find it sweet at first but it's also kind of creepy if you're looking at it from a modern perspective. 

It seems u are a little bit troubled by this somehow. I still repeat my opinion, if possessiveness is unhealthy, then I don't know how many relationships are actually unhealthy even in present modern days. I will still more COUNT ON INTENTION I will agree that anything out of balance is unhealthy. Was she really bothered by that.? If she's willing to go with another man, he can't do anything about it anyway.   You might say respect and trust  is important but it depends on actions from both side. That is true. Nevertheless, nothing is 100% healthy in living a life, even food, we can't be  healthy fully. Nothing is set in stone as .the right thing" or "the wrong thing" , even killing. Fiction always go more melo than real life and thats why we enjoy ...but should not gone beyond any limit still which is why i consider XL behavior to be abusive....the way he act in several occasions. But still I don't consider him a bad guy. 

You are if people want to find fault,  they can fault with anything. 

Edit: Just to add a little bit, if you think him tabing her unhealthy,  there are many other things that are unhealthy here.  But it also apply to any other dramas as well. I hope u get what i am meaning. .😊

Symbolika1:

=>         https://twitter.com/i/status/1715718069723820508

Whole video should be translated and put here! When Performance director Cui Tan again praises #DengWei . If you have time please! As, Industry professionals aren’t blind, haters can keep comparing him to others but in contrast, #DengWei has barely debuted for 3 years with no related acting background, and is versatile enough to hold his own in contrasting roles 

There is potential to those with trained eyes!  :) (see ya!)

OK I'm on it, will be long, much to write so sorry if I dont respond right away :p

Concetration, coffee , fireplace ...+ time, let's go !

will read ya after *putting glasses on* & siruping cofee, lowering my nose on the pack of hand-writed notes.

I do not see people complaining about XL or CX controling behaviour towards XY. They did it several times but oooh Jing is crucified  because he went after his girl  to see what she was doing.  Lol he will never win. Thank god XY never minded this from him. 

@Winny Aye

I think it's because I been watching too many crime shows lately. I work at home so I ran out dramas to watch. lol It didn't occur to me at all when I was watching the series. It wasn't until some pointed it out that I started thinking about it. Alot of cases with guys had those kind of characteristics. 

Anyway, I still love Jing regardless. lol

-           TRANSCRIPTION of CUI TAN's INTERVIEW  ON ACTOR DENG WEI      -

Cui Tan is a Performance Director in Film Industry. 

Interviewer: Yesterday there was a Deng Wei, who has hit  and flow on the hot search. (What are your toughts about it?)

Antinh85:

@Winny Aye

I think it's because I been watching too many crime shows lately. I work at home so I ran out dramas to watch. lol It didn't occur to me at all when I was watching the series. It wasn't until some pointed it out that I started thinking about it. Alot of cases with guys had those kind of characteristics. 

Anyway, I still love Jing regardless. lol

You have to look at the cases of those guys in such dramas and their intentions. You have to get the feelings especially if you like the character.. XL fans loves to make up their own theories on things. I dare judge like that because I have seen them made up on their own sometimes. For example,  a lot of XL fans used to say XY never actually loves Jing.... sometimes ..going along with them lead to different direction rather than the plot.

How do you think about these two comments...to me the 1st one only follows XL character and seem quite despised on Jing , she/he missed the plot. 

Lol some people seem to forget that Jing’s possessiveness is ACTUALLY a good thing, also he NEVER restricts her from seeing or hanging out with other men 🤷🏽‍♀️. He NEVER restricts XY’s freedom cos he doesn’t want to hold her back nor push her away, even XY was kinda mad at him & asked Jing if he’s not going to ask her why she’s been hanging out with another guy & Jing said something about he doesn’t mind & doesn’t want to stop her from doing what she wants. XY looked at him & she could see that, he didn’t want to upset her so she relaxed. Remember, if it was any of the other men, they’d have been pissed esp CX & doing that will only let her do more of it. XY knows herself & is sometimes an airhead but her heart knows who she wants. I’m glad her dumbass went through heartbreak for it to be CLEAR as day to her in the man she wants & also fought for him. Without her emotional pain, she STILL would’ve been messing around & watch Jing fall into all sorts of painful situations, cos she wants him to fight for her even tho she ain’t doing shit on her end 🤷🏽‍♀️. Love goes both ways, if you don’t fight for what’s yours, you’ll definitely lose the man who loves you the most. lol sometimes I wanted to slap sense into her but then I’m like naaaah let her lose sleep over the man she didn’t fight for😈.

peng-peng:

I do not see people complaining about XL or CX controling behaviour towards XY. They did it several times but oooh Jing is crucified  because he went after his girl  to see what she was doing.  Lol he will never win. Thank god XY never minded this from him. 

I guess that it has to be with their not wishing the character like jing is the main guy that fl actually fall in love with. They want him not even to live in fact unless perhaps he did something like taking cruel revenge on his family and that will make them interest in him. And I can list out all the actions both XL and CX did to XY that they did not get and deserve her heart wholly.  

Symbolika1:
Interviewer: Yesterday there was a Deng Wei, who has hit  and flow on the hot search. (What are your toughts about it?)

PART 1 -Cui Tan :  DW debuted 3 years ago & created a lot of various characters!. But as for wich one made people remember him deeply , and makes him burst in popularity: is the role of Tushan Jing!.

In contrast, Deng Wei in his daily life who have great style, who has headbutted and flew at the scene (LYF celebration event)... who was even mistaken by his own team...

Also,  others have a lot of "black material" revealed...but he gets a lot of funny/ridiculous material dug up instead!!(laugh). 

=>Look carefully  at the role he created again....let's take TsJing as an exemple...This is a shy and coy fox :

in the early episodes he treats his lover with so much gentleness in his eyes and trigering...That he , as an actor, IMERGE THE URGE, the kind of urge that STIMULATE your desire to protect him. 

(He did great!:p) This contrast with his every day reuters images is so big!

@Winny Aye

I think people just hate the fact that XY is actually picking her choices wisely and not just running off with her heart. I still don't get how people would rather her have a sad ending and die with XL. This story is about her and I want her to have the ending that she been yearning for. 

@Romans Revenge

You're quite right on that point. Jing often felt like he doesn't deserve and he even told her that too so it made him felt inferior. She got used to him catering to all her needs and following her around. I remember the part when they finally had heart-to-heat convo after her wedding was ruined, he was surprised to see her cry for him because she didn't shed a tear for him when they broke up. I kept wondering why she held in her emotions when I saw the scene. If it was their final goodbye, I would have think that would be the moment where she could be vulnerable in front of him. I guess she wants him to   see that she was strong and can go on without him. 

Antinh85:

@Winny Aye

I think people just hate the fact that XY is actually picking her choices wisely and not just running off with her heart. 

@Romans Revenge

You're quite right on that point. Jing often felt like he doesn't deserve and he even told her that too so it made him felt inferior. She got used to him catering to all her needs and following her around. I remember the part when they finally had heart-to-heat convo after her wedding was ruined, he was surprised to see her cry for him because she didn't shed a tear for him when they broke up. I kept wondering why she held in her emotions when I saw the scene. If it was their final goodbye, I would have think that would be the moment where she could be vulnerable in front of him. I guess she wants him to   see that she was strong and can go on without him. 

Yeah & also remember she said she’s hard hearted, so her acting like it was fine was just her putting a mask but when she got back to Xuan yuan pavilion she collapsed, coughed up blood & was bedridden for days. That’s how much Jing affected her, she likes to hide her pain but this type of pain was out of her control, even she was surprised. When CX asked her if she’s finally gotten over Jing,she said yes,then said I wish it was that simple. She also told CX that, she acts like she’s fine, but she doesn’t want Jing to act normal or else it’ll hurt her the more,she says they should forget each other but she doesn’t want him to forget her. She kept talking about him then asked CX what’s wrong with her, in which he replied,’ you’re fine,you’ve just really fallen for him’.

Part 2 -Interview CUIN TAN

Symbolika1:
This contrast with his every day reuters images is so big

C.TAN continuing: "In my latest video about Yang Zi I said this -> Among the 3 ML's in Lost You Forever, my favorite is Deng Wei.

Because his looks are very suitable for ancient costume drama, and I as a professor of performance and Director, I know from what type of role an actor can shape. (With )DW , It is clear at a glance!

Which is why he exploded in popularity in Lost Y Forever!

It's because, he found the right role for himself, and secondly, in those early episodes, as TushanJing, he has always been holding back!. So he has very few lines to say.

and he needs to use his eyes and his body language. There are even times when he have to use a SUBBTLE breath to express the inner emotions of the character!.

And he did it ALL!.