Winny Aye:
omo...its bit scary lol

Because low quality clones :D

Romans_Revenge:

Thank you, the glass one always does something to my soul ??

haha, ikr, just that and makes you

??

Symbolika1:

Imagine in a far future, you could buy DW clone for yourself :D

Low price = poor quality :D!!!

Winny Aye:

omo...its bit scary lol

???? what the 

Winny Aye:

very attractive indeed from head to toe.?

Yesssss?

Symbolika1:

Pffff ...Here is one for you :D (By the way would love to see a drama setting like this and loooong hair!)

?that'd be great❣️this is like or is his Mongolian looks haha^⁠_⁠^? but wait! they missed his moles-- on his nose first of all, haha, r. eye, and lower lip {deducting points for this edit looool}

Winny Aye:

I hope he get to model for many brands..??

Yessss hope so, they've seen the purchasing power of his ?s and how effective he can be, he's the sold out king haha. srsly, they won't regret, his ?s are willing to spend for him, local or internat'l. hope to see DW and YZ together for Valentino or Dior, and or other famous and quality brands.??

Symbolika1:

..........Granny......

love that gif lol ?

peng-peng:

It will be Success 

Yes for the whole event tmr and for his Su Yishui, im so excited to see him in his costume for the role, the official poster and all that, can't wait?

BabyAqua:

Read that he has been signed on to Dior. It will be great news if it was true. He has been wearing Dior in his magazine spreads so was kind of expecting it 

yess true.?

Romans_Revenge:

But it still wouldn’t hurt to model for the brand.

yes, true, hope one for Fendi and or Armani?

dtsj_sapphire:

Yes for the whole event tmr and for his Su Yishui, im so excited to see him in his costume for the role, the official poster and all that, can't wait?

I think it will take time..but i will wait to opening ceremony first...and then drama..yep we will have go see LYF s2 and his villian drama rosy cloud

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1712077275200401787

!!!! => Tomorrow (Oct 12th) #LostYouForever will announce the special offline event that will take place with the lead cast  (It appears not to be an actual concert but more of a celebratory event)!!!

Regarding the #LostYouForever celebration event, #YangZi, #ZhangWanyi and #DengWei are all confirmed to attend. 

We are really going to be busy :D !

Quick question, Deng Wei has his own light stick? Or it’s something the fans decided to do? And why purple?

peng-peng:

Is this from his new drama where he will be the ML?  

https://weibo.com/2285309260/Nnbawo9jJ 

im not sure coz i don't have much idea abt his role and the story. im thinking it's a fan's edit. i don't understand much the eng trans'd description of those photos from the weibo link i got it from, ?, but im sure the photo used is from his other drama roles. i found a similar photo ? so i tried to search for his other drama roles since i haven't watched all yet

the 4th photo fr. the left

the 4th one too and found it to be from the journey  of chongzi as Qing Ke. 

And the other photo below next to Jing's is from his TTEOM role as Jiwu i think.??

Romans_Revenge:

Quick question, Deng Wei has his own light stick? Or it’s something the fans decided to do? And why purple?

i think his C-fans came up with and created it for his fandom. Purple is his fandom color.?

dtsj_sapphire:

i think his C-fans came up with and created it for his fandom. Purple is his fandom color.?

So it’s not something he came up with? I thought maybe he said purple is his favorite color or something. The fans are very thoughtful, cos I like purple & it stands out very differently from other colors…I guess that’s why the fandom chose the color. What about the lightsticks?

Romans_Revenge:

So it’s not something he came up with? I thought maybe he said purple is his favorite color or something. The fans are very thoughtful, cos I like purple & it stands out very differently from other colors…I guess that’s why the fandom chose the color. What about the lightsticks?

yes, you're right, his favorite color is purple so they used it for his fandom, was looking into Weibo for that i think it was mentioned there? i think his fans came up with the design for the light stick to be used for DW, they may have discussed and voted for what's best.? Yes that's why im loving purple now coz I think YZ's fandom color is the same as his. They're the purple yaojing babies in their purple faraway land.??

there could also be some clearer explanations somewhere on other social media platforms by internat'l ?s who are more knowledgeable about it jijiji? B⁠-⁠) 

https://twitter.com/DengWei_OFC/status/1589139320929386496?s=19

{for the fandom color, can't find one for the light stick though} 

@Romans_Revenge

The fans are very thoughtful, cos I like purple & it stands out very differently from other colors.

They are esp the real ?s, very supportive too. That's good to hear you like the color. i used to associate purple with the lavender plant lol? but now it's more with DW and yaojing and even YZ. ??