Romans_Revenge:

Damn this man is FINEEEEE!!!?

yesssss makes me scream like im part of the audience lol 😅

dtsj_sapphire:

ahhhhhh finally a clear and close up look of Deng Wei, hairstyle, ootd, jewelry 🥰😻🔥🔥🔥💙💎 {let's wait for a full photo and that of YZ and the whole cast too}

ooops -- https://weibo.com/7836628522/Noj8PoaPk

So handsomee😍

dtsj_sapphire:

days before this event it was around 950m, it increased by 10m per day, and the night before it reached 980m and just a while ago while this event is ongoing it reached a billion.

i read a comment saying go to Deng Wei's superchat to help increase engagement too and all went and been active updating posts there. 

I love how smooth their communication is, they're unified and supportive. 💎💜 So yesss Winnyyyy yaojing power is overflowing.🥳🥳🎉🎉

The power YaoJing holds!! Just look at their super topic, omg!!! Woooowww

dtsj_sapphire:

yesssss makes me scream like im part of the audience lol 😅

And those earrings, he’s REALLY rocking that hip/trendy bad boy look & it fits him perfectly!!!🥵🥵🥰😯

I’m at work but I can’t get my eyes of Deng Wei’s swag, sheeesh he’s hot! Even the gods will agree 😏

Pammy:

So handsomee?

hiiii! yesss true that's why diamonds are extra energetic screaming and shouting Deng Wei at every chance they get🥰💜💜💎.

dtsj_sapphire:

hiiii! yesss true that's why diamonds are extra energetic screaming and shouting Deng Wei at every chance they get🥰💜💜💎.

I love how the diamonds are so supportive!♥️♥️♥️

Romans_Revenge:

The power YaoJing holds!! Just look at their super topic, omg!!! Woooowww

truee, wondering if they even slept or just napped coz they were so active online w/their edits and craziness even the night before this. Haha sooo cute excited purpleS.🥰😅💜💎😻😻😻

dtsj_sapphire:

days before this event it was around 950m, it increased by 10m per day, and the night before it reached 980m and just a while ago while this event is ongoing it reached a billion.

i read a comment saying go to Deng Wei's superchat to help increase engagement too and all went and been active updating posts there. 

I love how smooth their communication is, they're unified and supportive. 💎💜 So yesss Winnyyyy yaojing power is overflowing.🥳🥳🎉🎉

So supportive and cooperative!!! Makes my heart burst♥️

Romans_Revenge:

And those earrings, he’s REALLY rocking that hip/trendy bad boy look & it fits him perfectly!!!🥵🥵🥰😯

so allow me w/closer clearer focus on DW's 🔥ness {finally someone took the initiative to serve close ups haha} 

and his cute mannerism {licking his lips lol🙈} 

the post said he painted it. we all know his talent, so if he did, he really did on the spot. a rare gem. ahhhhhhh {can't scream loud enough where i am atm lol} 😂😂💎💙💜🔥🎉👏🥳

final product😍😍😍

ps-- https://weibo.com/2118072184/NojDAySfW

dtsj_sapphire:

so allow me w/closer clearer focus on DW's 🔥ness {finally someone took the initiative to serve close ups haha} 

and his cute mannerism {licking his lips lol🙈} 

the post said he painted it. we all know his talent, so if he did, he really did on the spot. a rare gem. ahhhhhhh {can't scream loud enough where i am atm lol} 😂😂💎💙💜🔥🎉👏🥳

final product😍😍😍

ps-- https://weibo.com/2118072184/NojDAySfW

Lol he's hot&cute&handsome full package. ....😍 and paint beautifully..💜💙

Pammy:

I love how the diamonds are so supportive!♥️♥️♥️

Pammy:

So supportive and cooperative!!! Makes my heart burst♥️

yesssss so true, since the night incident to the booting ceremony of his first ML drama to this reunion  concert to culminate LYF S1 they've been all out  supporting him and yaojing, they give extra effort to tell him they're always behind him.😭💎💜

from that time, i couldn't get that song esp the lyrics out of my head lol😅  Touch My Hand - David Archuleta

Winny Aye:

Lol he's hot&cute&handsome full package. ....😍 and paint beautifully..💜💙

riiiiiight.full package. and beautiful and attractive too jijijiji🤭😻yesss so love his talent, he's multitalented, his dancing dream may have ended coz of his injuries, but he still has his gifted hands and now his acting career w/his everlasting diamonds behind him💎😻. he's blessed.

{lyrics -- Touch My Hand by David Archuleta, 😁}

dtsj_sapphire:

riiiiiight.full package. and beautiful and attractive too jijijiji🤭😻yesss so love his talent, he's multitalented, his dancing dream may have ended coz of his injuries, but he still has his gifted hands and now his acting career w/his everlasting diamonds behind him💎😻. he's blessed.

{lyrics -- Touch My Hand by David Archuleta, 😁}

The purple power..🦊💜💜💜💜💜💎💎💎💎💎