We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Yang zi LAPSUS => " I've always liked Jing (ouuups)=>LYF.... and #YangZi was stuttering after idk if i heard it correctly but look at #DengWei blushing and slightly panicking He even touched his neck #YaoJing things again. (Cnet confirmed via weibo apparently, this can be checked!) Loool!!!

Symbolika1:

YEs! I made it hourrayyy :D!!!!

yesss this is what I've uploaded earlier??. but finally?. There's another one, but this okay for now.? fans did a slowmo vid for this and said she did say 'Tu'...then added 'der' something like that and you can see how both reacted and the yaojingS on the crowd who heard it. Looool. they're so cute, one of my replays from the event.?

dtsj_sapphire:

yesss this is what I've uploaded earlier??. but finally?. There's another one, but this okay for now.? fans did a slowmo vid for this and said she did say 'Tu'...then added 'der' something like that and you can see how both reacted and the yaojingS on the crowd who heard it. Looool. they're so cute, one of my replays from the event.?

that gif...lol...he looks so shy  and happy ..?

Winny Aye:

the crying face lol...?

??found on Pinterest and loved it a lot. Lmao

dtsj_sapphire:

??found on Pinterest and loved it a lot. Lmao

pinterest is such heaven to blessed the eyes...and also good pics and meme!

Symbolika1:

.... <3

Winny Aye:

her reaction ....oo...why so same..cuteee..?

Trueee always had that smile for him. this is a better edit than the one i have.haha. ssshuugar.??

Winny Aye:

pinterest is such heaven to blessed the eyes...and also good pics and meme!

yesssssshhh?have collected a lot from there.funny memes to heartbreaking quotes w/heartbreaking photos included--- haha.

dtsj_sapphire:

Trueee always had that smile for him. this is a better edit than the one i have.haha. ssshuugar.??

definetly sugar ?....Im beginning to obese now..

Winny Aye:

that gif...lol...he looks so shy  and happy ..?

Haha she shouldn't have stopped herself, it's fine they're yaojing of lyf haha. there's a longer version i saw and a slowmo one lol. really one of fave yaojing moments to keep. im sure there's a lot of that on yt, will go and rewatch and rewatch and rewatch lol.?

Winny Aye:

definetly sugar ?....Im beginning to obese now..

aren't we already from everything yesterday and fans' edits since haha. ?we need to go on a diet. Looool.?

dtsj_sapphire:

aren't we already from everything yesterday and fans' edits since haha. ?we need to go on a diet. Looool.?

I think yeo maybe some break...kekkekkeke but not long...maybe I will go back to rewatch Scarlet Heart...it will be refreshing again because i watched it in late 2016..another great adaptation of tong hua story....but Im planning to rewatch whole LYF after that again too..?

dtsj_sapphire:
. So sad :'(

Dont cry babe :D I'm sooo happy I could take that gif in here...I'm so happy XD! *hugging you (-,-)

Seee it's here :D!!!! Yeaaaaaaah!

oh there's more yaojing wedding edits i saw btw, lol.

there may already be postcards printed for this.looool. https://weibo.com/5628862423/NokNa0tjX

they now bow to the yaojingS, next update to wait is their bow to each other. Lmao ???

dtsj_sapphire:
we need to go on a diet. Looool.?

Winny Aye:
think yeo maybe some break...kekkekkeke but not long

:D You didnt see yet Deng Wei's pics from todays shooting ahahaha!

dtsj_sapphire:

oh there's more yaojing wedding edits i saw btw, lol.

there may already be postcards printed for this.looool. https://weibo.com/5628862423/NokNa0tjX

they now bow to the yaojingS, next update to wait is their bow to each other. Lmao ???

:D!!!! Looool!

Symbolika1:

Dont cry babe :D I'm sooo happy I could take that gif in here...I'm so happy XD! *hugging you (-,-)

Seee it's here :D!!!! Yeaaaaaaah!

I hope they make up since ep1 of Season 2. .? but yep XL have to snatch her from her wedding with Fenglong first..? Im looking forward to more sugar? scenes ?