@winny_aye &  @dtsj_sapphire the song is sang by someone else I think he’s called Mao Bu Yi. Those delulu fans will always undermine YaoJing cos it doesn’t fit their morals & can’t understand why she chose him. You can never win with them,YaoJing fans will never be sad cos they understand the emotional connection between XY & Jing. The character has gained many more fans each & every day,which is fantastic. 

Winny Aye:

hmm they release both for Yaojing and Yaoliu...

the link is here...

by the way would it downgrade DW?

https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1689778680355241984?t=8Td5xCB-7pgMHjU-b_3s7A&s=19

I’m just going to say this for the last time lol, that account has done nothing but talk shit about Jing,that account & another twitter account. I’m not even going to bother myself with that cos it’s pointless.

..Im loving the spines..

💖

Romans_Revenge:

@winny_aye &  @dtsj_sapphire the song is sang by someone else I think he’s called Mao Bu Yi. Those delulu fans will always undermine YaoJing cos it doesn’t fit their morals & can’t understand why she chose him. You can never win with them,YaoJing fans will never be sad cos they understand the emotional connection between XY & Jing. The character has gained many more fans each & every day,which is fantastic. 

Yes Im looking forward to people accepting YaoJing romance more and more...about the song theres two version...but Hu Xia and Zhang Zining ver is officially used in drama...but YZ & TCJ is official too..but its not for Yaoliu part in drama...at least not in S1...because its in album..

Romans_Revenge:

I’m just going to say this for the last time lol, that account has done nothing but talk shit about Jing,that account & another twitter account. I’m not even going to bother myself with that cos it’s pointless.

I promise I will stay Yaojing in this thread for sure..

About the song earlier, what matters to me is the lyrics❣️ since it's in two versions and the orig was played twice if i remember it right {lol} for yaojing scenes, there shouldn't be any issues with that. Anyway, I love how the lyrics fit them and their moments❣️

dtsj_sapphire:

About the song earlier, what matters to me is the lyrics❣️ since it's in two versions and the orig was played twice if i remember it right {lol} for yaojing scenes, there shouldn't be any issues with that. Anyway, I love how the lyrics fit them and their moments❣️

I think more than twice ..maybe 3.....I need to recheck..

its quite a deep love song though 

I pray for having you.
For forever accompanying you.
I brewed eternal yearning in wine
Walking in the mortal with you.
I offered up my prayers in the next life
For our permanent love to continue.
Let momentary sorrow and joy fly
I'll hold you till the end of the world.
That's our destiny
I almost forget about the first time I met you.
The destiny brought us together
We drank and sang under the moon.
My heart is empty.
A new moon sets
Joys and sorrows are mixed.
The wind and rain beat down on me.
My eyes are wet.
The view is splendid
With blooming flowers
But I prefer the worldly life.

@Romans_Revenge

YaoJing fans will never be sad cos they understand the emotional connection between XY & Jing. The character has gained many more fans each & every day,which is fantastic.

It's enough for me that there are more and more people who understand and appreciate them😉

Romans_Revenge:

lol girl,it’s probably a fanatic who does nothing but downgrade Jing,I remember @TinaL said something about a delusional xl fan who downgraded & insulted Jing soo bad it was insane. Forget them,cos their minds will never change.

Oh she's one of them, I have her blocked and a lot yangzi fans do not like them. She's constantly in fan wars with her fans over yl ship because of her ridiculous theories and yangzi and tjc. 

Romans_Revenge:

lol girl,it’s probably a fanatic who does nothing but downgrade Jing,I remember @TinaL said something about a delusional xl fan who downgraded & insulted Jing soo bad it was insane. Forget them,cos their minds will never change.

Oh she's one of them, I have her blocked and a lot yangzi fans do not like them. She's constantly in fan wars with her fans over yl ship because of her ridiculous theories and yangzi and tjc. 

@Romans_Revenge

oh that twt acct, that same acct🤦 - -

It's pointless. I really won't bother with them, waste of time.

TinaL:

🤦 can't stand her and her theories

Winny Aye:

..Im loving the spines..

💖

😍😍😍

Winny Aye:

I think more than twice ..maybe 3.....I need to recheck..

its quite a deep love song though 

I pray for having you.
For forever accompanying you.
I brewed eternal yearning in wine
Walking in the mortal with you.
I offered up my prayers in the next life
For our permanent love to continue.
Let momentary sorrow and joy fly
I'll hold you till the end of the world.
That's our destiny
I almost forget about the first time I met you.
The destiny brought us together
We drank and sang under the moon.
My heart is empty.
A new moon sets
Joys and sorrows are mixed.
The wind and rain beat down on me.
My eyes are wet.
The view is splendid
With blooming flowers
But I prefer the worldly life.

Thanks❣️❣️

Ah yes, around that or maybe more lol {wxl -Jing with Jing and the wisteria tree in the garden, yoajing fireworks kiss, and the famous kiss from the big bad wolf are all I can remember lol}

dtsj_sapphire:

Ah yes, around that or maybe more lol {wxl -Jing with Jing and the wisteria tree in the garden, yoajing fireworks kiss, and the famous kiss from the big bad wolf are all I can remember lol}

and yep also ...at the scene of dragon bone prison 15 years promise ..