@TinaL

They said "this is why i don't like him, I would rather be with an abusive man than someone like him"  when I tell you I was flaggerbastered.  Like omg why would anyone say that

Yes whyyyyy. There's this saying, 'be careful what you wish for' and they really should coz we never know what the future holds, that's not a good joke esp when you're in that situation already and for those who have been through that

@peng-peng

I also noticed how many are into "If .... did this or that..... XY would have..blablabla . lol  there is no if scenario here.

Oh, like that! no bluff, just truth😉 {well, others can come up with their what ifs but in another universe not in lyf}❣️

@Romans_Revenge

Women like that always end up in the ICU or in a casket.

On a serious note, this is real that's why there are things not be taken lightly.

They always want to put the other guy in other peoples comments.

It's a sad truth though, there are still some who are really into this but hopefully we won't entangle with any of them anymore🤗

@WinnyAye

There many more to disscuss about jing and yaojing. So stay tune.

Yes and we can talk about them over and over in this thread, {I would, I'm fine, honestly wouldn't get bored😅}

@dtsj_survey

Here's my answers to survey. 💜

There's some level of seriousness though so answer as honest as you can be. Thanks😻

On a scale of 1-10,
how much does Jing weigh in your heart?

10+++...jing is my ideal man especially in romantic relationship.
are you that head over heals him {like love him without reservations}?

Nope, it's all because how he act in certain time. He has dilemma and problems. However, it is to say good and nice guy exists in this world but never the perfect man.
can you say the same for YaoJing?

YES. But again not perfect. Like how he has loveless engagement already because of his family. And she has another man she's attracted towards. But at the end of the day their love survive.
how in love are you with their story

100% in love. A fierce girl go soft and flirty in front of her man (sometimes silly too) and a refine intelligent man who become all shy and stupid yet cunning enough to know how to handle his lady is what make romantic seed in me bloom.🥰 (I don't like bickering romance).
how do you rate their relationship?

101..%
have you ever wavered support for them {Jing/YaoJing}?

Not really but I was prepared to waver when tragedy strike as he was raped by his own family. But that's not happened. I am happy with the way they made up.

What do you think about Deng Wei as Tushan Jing?

Deng Wei perfectly bring Tushan Jing to life. Charming, gentle, considerate, and sly eyes.
What about his perspectives on Jing/Shiqi and YaoJing, how much do you agree that he's the captain of his own ship or the no.1 fan of YaoJing?

He said about this Jing's forgiveness to the world and optimism. And that makes himself (DW) see beauty in every little things.  I like how he said it reminding that happiness is actually not so far away.  And also about this calmness of Jing because he(DW) has this anger for what happen to Jing but he had to be Jing and had considerate a lot and not showing anger. Hmm as for his being no.1 fan of YaoJing,.. I loves the couple so much but many of us also do?
Deng Wei said in an interview or interviews that XY and Jing healed each other and are soulmates, how much do you agree?

XY and Jing are romantic soulmates for sure. He needs healing from XY more than anyone and she also needs healing from him. One may argue that XL is her soulmate,  not to disagree with that but I rather thinkYaoLiu is soul partners. Besides there can be more than one soulmate in lifetime. I am taking this quote as what describe romantic soulmate. We can never deny their physical sensual attraction, and passion as well. See how she went all flirty and him become passionate. We can all see they are very destined since the begining with their goals in life "to be with someone who can cherish". 

“Romantic soulmates ignite one another’s passion throughout their time together,” explains Dr. Tobin. “They have the capacity to bring one another to heights of physical and emotional pleasure.” However, we’ve all experienced breakups, even if we were with someone who hit the hot and heavy marks. “Passion can be a brief flame that burns hot and then extinguishes. For those rare romantic soulmates, the flame burns continuously because they’re both committed to keeping the fire lit throughout their time together.”

More about soulmates at..

https://www.brides.com/what-is-a-soulmate-5097403

Oki I will continue in the next comment. ..

@Symbolika1

(hoping to see some hairy pics loool XD!)

I read it wrongly🤦LOL I also thought 'fairy' pics and was about to look for one, haha nice one. Thanks for the photos you shared, lovely! And yes, love that quote you shared, it's impactful <3 

Winny Aye:

DW. .being handsome from all angles 😍🦊

Thanks for sharing this from reddit🥺

He got so many things going on, so many past scars and current torture that still lingers. I get some people find his romance with Xiao Yao “boring”, but it’s because he’s the most direct of them all. He’s not playing game, not hiding, so you’re not guessing anything with him. It’s okay if you find that boring but Jing himself is not a boring person.

@WinnyAye

Thanks again for taking time to answer, I know this is a lot but really really appreciate your time for this❣️😻🥰 I'm so interested in reading responses to this. Pls don't mind me back reading.

@dtsj_sapphire

What's your opinion about Deng Wei breaking 9 in V Linkage ranking even with his very few followers?

Congratulations of course.🎉 I hope his followers increase day by day.
Do you think it says a lot about him as an actor {esp we know he debuted not too long ago} and his portrayal of Jing in LYF?

His portrayal Jing is perfect or it is as it should be. I could not see Jing in another way around yet. Even with there maybe some different which is due to production team, the essence is very truthful. DW's Jing is a charmer. He definetly is another gem in the industry.
How similar is Jing and Deng Wei?

To my guts feeling, Deng Wei is more playful. But in his work, he brings out his side of artistic and gentleness quite well. But of course we don't know Deng Wei personally.

We all know Yang Zi is a talented, gorgeous, and seasoned actress who deserves all the blessings she's receiving with all her upcoming or ongoing projects and endorsements but she also went through tough times in her career.
How similar is Deng Wei's experience {you know with the hot searches almost every day during LYF S1 and all those other things they did against him}?

Having haters is very common in entertainment society. Especially those who are successful, I hope Deng Wei make through all the obstacles and gain interesting roles and jobs in upcoming days.
I think I remember Deng Wei say 'Yang Zi is Xiao Yao' in an interview, any thoughts on this?

I think he is prasing her. And yeo probably there can be similarities between YZ and XY such as friendliness, kindness, easy going yet fierce. and of course he had to see her as his XY.😁💜

They say, Yang Zi and Deng Wei has chemistry {on or off cam}, what are your thoughts on this?

Yang Zi and Deng Wei chemistry is on fire.🔥 But she did have chemistry with ZWY and TJC as well..If she is pairing up with any of her co mls again in the future, I am ready to check out about it.
Are you like others who smile like crazy throughout while watching them in their TV
guestings/shows/conferences/interviews?

Yeoo..Im smiling like idiot..🙈💜
Whether you see their interactions as giving YaoJing vibes or YZ-DW vibes, do you feel butterflies in your stomach too esp with the cute fan edits?

butterflies are all around my stomach. .🦋💐🌸🌻🌹🌼
How much are you going to support them for a modern drama?

Hehehe It will be nice to see them in different world. I somehow want them in action romance drama. 
How about another costume drama?

This will be nice to lol.. 😍💜🦊
what would be the theme of their story?

Another Xianxia with light hearted theme will be good (while do Xianxia have to be heavy drama?), where he plays nine tails fox again. Not harem or reversed harem. Full male lead and female lead theme. And happy ending is a must.  😁🦊💕

To be continue in next comment. .

Winny Aye:
Currently reading Once Promised

Keep sharing some passage my friend I read them :p! Thank you for sharing <3

Winny Aye:

I guess this this quote is only  understand by some people.  Acting with calmness is not equal to doing nothing.

Absolutly right <3

peng-peng:
"If .... did this or that..... XY would have..blablabla . lol  there is no if scenario here.  Like we say in french " with If you could  put Paris in a bottle". Lol bless them.

*waves* Bonjour! Oui oui! Et si ceci et si celà...endlessly brainstorming what if, but I understand that they feel unhappy :) _ while we feel relaxed and happy :).

Romans_Revenge:
I was talking about Jing & him overcoming his trauma

Because he knows: * resilence * forgiveness*  compassion *tolerance* calmness *

Winny Aye:
..such a weak weak guy...omo😅🤣 that's what Jing is to them. TH is such a tragic tragic to make yaojing endgame. ..😅

Lol <3

peng-peng:
. I ended up kind of disliking him because his fans - all of them-  feel the need to  down grade to 0 everyting XY feels towards TSJ in order to elevate XL.  Diwngrade to 0 everything good TSJ has brought to XY  live in order to make XL shine.

Moi aussi. Thanks to them  and the use of words like "hate" I'm over-cured from all poisons and charms :D!!!

dtsj_sapphire:

Dropping in😅

They look as delicate as a 💎! so fairytale-ish too💙😻

<3 I WANT THIS BLUE MOVIE! <3  

oh my, an addition to the family?😻 hi @Palesun! Thanks for your time dropping by, you did open quite a lot of topic there. thanks for sharing that transcript of YZ's interview😉

@kayfxy

@Palesun: 

"Do you, Tu Shanjing, really never leave me?"

Thank you for that! Ya they all play different roles and all contribute to make the whole story good. I like that question, and she did get her answer and that explains her decision.💕💕

Interesting point😉

Also from what @Palesun shared 

She wants to save this person. It's because she saw her former self. Then Ye Shiqi gave it to her. Warmth and love like never before. Tu Shanjing let her touch warmth for the first time.

reading it feels overwhelming🥺

Love the focus❣️❣️🌺 love this part, very symbolic.