We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

vsls --- shades of green; brown --- home

such a beautiful painting id love to have to decorate my room wall (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

thoughts on this? ^⁠_⁠^

dtsj_sapphire:

haha sameeee *magnolia=yaojing*

ohhh, jijiji yesss, id agree, they couldn't be officially together yet coz of that situation Jing was in, so yes could be considered forbidden love. good point. (⁠^⁠^⁠) TH adding various flowers for yaojing and the magnolia being mentioned at such times make me like more the writer she is.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*(⁠^.⁠^⁠) 

Yesss....they use magnolia as communitcation love...

From the site..

Back when romance between two people was so often forbidden due to social conventions, the lovers would quietly send magnolias to one another as a sign of affection.

reference

https://symbolismandmetaphor.com/magnolia-flower-meaning-symbolism/

dtsj_sapphire:

vsls --- shades of green; brown --- home

such a beautiful painting id love to have to decorate my room wall (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

thoughts on this? ^⁠_⁠^

Wow...yaojing fans are so artistic..oo..love it. .how they secret date place is her dad's former home...(they just dont know yet..) fate is something. .??

last set of vsls fr. https://weibo.com/6217548905/NpBu67N21

her loving way of looking at him-- ??

details-- ???

this is yaojing.??? 

the ver w/Shiqi's 9 tails coz we love to see his tails, yes? ??

who forgot this? this plays a significant role to understanding yaojing--

this'll be for another flower symbol for yaojing that'll we'll touch after the magnolia-- (⁠^⁠^⁠)

were so familiar w/this already ?(⁠^⁠^⁠) 

Winny Aye:

Wow...yaojing fans are so artistic..oo..love it. .how they secret date place is her dad's former home...(they just dont know yet..) fate is something. .??

yesssss trueee. they really are. yes, fate played its part for their story. how great it is that the one they considered "home" is her dad QY's former residence. love the connection. it's "a picture worth a thousand words"-- ?(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

A little story that Yao Jing thought of because of the frost today~
Xiao Yao came to Muxi Garden and bumped into Jing Ye coming out of Jing's room.
"Wang Ji is here, the young master is inside." Jingye saluted her and left.
Xiaoyao walked into the house and saw a table full of bright red persimmons. Xiaoyao pointed at the persimmons and asked curiously, "Is this...?" Jing
smiled when he saw her, "This is what Chang sent someone to deliver." Yes, he asked me to go to the autumn flower viewing party a few days ago, but I didn't go, they picked it at that time." After that, he handed a note to Xiaoyao, which was written by Chang.
"Brother, this is so uninteresting." (No greetings were exchanged, just got to the point. It seems the relationship is really good.) "In the past few months, every time I call you out, you say you have something to refuse. Who are you? Are you so busy? I know you don’t like these occasions very much, but it’s good to come out and enjoy the flowers and the scenery. The persimmon forest in autumn is so red that I think it’s beautiful. It’s a pity that you don’t come. Hey Those who don’t know, those who don’t know, think that you are hiding in a golden house, which girl you are with every day?” (Seeing this, Xiaoyao instantly blushed, and thought to herself: It’s really...) “Hey, although you don’t Come, but brother, I’m thinking of you too, so I picked some for you to try. I’ll ask you to come next time.”
Xiaoyao handed the note back to Jing after reading it, “Actually, you don’t have to stay with me here every day. , you can go too."
Jing smiled, "I'm happy to accompany you here. If you like, we can go together next time."
Xiaoyao turned her head and smiled secretly, then stopped her smile and turned to look at the persimmons and said "Let's take some to the yard and enjoy the flowers~"
"Okay, then I'll ask Jingye to make a pot of tea."

The sun was particularly good today, and it was warm in the yard.
Xiaoyao took a bite of the persimmon. It was really sweet. Without thinking, he directly handed it to Jing's mouth. "Take a bite. It's very sweet~"
Jing was stunned for a moment, and then took a bite with her hand. "Sweet." ~"
The smile that greeted her was more dazzling than the sunshine, and it turned into a burning sensation in her heart. Xiaoyao withdrew her hand, her face became even redder, and she complained in a low voice, "The sun is too strong today, and my face is getting hot. You have to take off your cloak."
Jing poured her a cup of tea and smiled.

https://weibo.com/2712924963/Npm6jhWm5

ill be doing this from time to time just so we can enjoy reading some more yaojing related stuff and to appreciate the beautiful works of art by talented fans. *jrrg* thanksss (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:

more vsls--- YaoJing  x  XiaoQi 

eyes and touch (⁠^⁠_^⁠)

haha? niceee one?

Lmao I’m liking the scooter ? 

Winny Aye:

Yesss....they use magnolia as communitcation love...

From the site..

Back when romance between two people was so often forbidden due to social conventions, the lovers would quietly send magnolias to one another as a sign of affection.

reference

https://symbolismandmetaphor.com/magnolia-flower-meaning-symbolism/

magnolia's holding much of my attention now. <3 <3 <3 *pink* 

thankssss for more added infos.? *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Winny Aye:

From dtsj_sapphire's repost

I love this scene. ..XY realized  her man respect her because he loves her so much and respect her that he was so awkward and hesitated to do any thing to her..she should not have taken this hesitant as indifference of course...

Xiao Yao watched them from behind, noticing Left Ear's body posture tensing up as his ears turned bright red. Who knew the cold brutal killer would turn shy and nervous like this? Xiao Yao's heart turned melancholy, her Jing was once this awkward and shy. Xiao Yao used to be so frustrated with him, thinking he didn't like her enough, didn't care enough, and even thought about ending the relationship. But looking back now, she understood it was a type of cherishing, of caring too much as to be hesitant. That was so precious, because it was the first and the truest heart.”

This should tell you that she CARED about if Jing liked her that much or not. A woman who likes a man but she’s not sure that he likes her very much should tell you that she’s already in love with him & worried he might hurt her feelings. 

dtsj_sapphire:

more vsls --- light green, yellow {glow}

what's the significance of the dragon bone prison to yaojing? (⁠^⁠.^⁠)  {love this beautiful works of art btw and the glow and the difference there}

Wait,now I think about it, weren’t they wearing a matching cp costume during their rendezvous? First it was the qi Yo’s residence & then dragon bone prison 

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao I’m liking the scooter ? 

yesss such a beautiful depiction of xiaoqi, they can do ancient-modern story for this haha, hope to read one later, *calling creative and talented yaojing writers out there--??

PS: for the magnolia discussions, it started around pages 194/95 :⁠-⁠D  thanksssss ?

Winny Aye:

Lol im now sooo into magnolia ??

So share more meaning. .

Endurance and Longevity and Beauty and Passionate Love are all about YaoJing. ...but i guess..it refers forbidden because at a time Jing was in loveless engagement. .?...

Also I’d say that Jing & XY were already seeing each other despite him trying to cancel his engagement with YY.  The only thing they couldn’t do publicly was hold hands or show TLC but after the reveal, Jing & XY were seen together everywhere.

@dtsj_sapphire

That’s a lovely story,I was about to say wait I didn’t read this in the book lol,then figured it was a fan related story. They should do more

Romans_Revenge:

Wait,now I think about it, weren’t they wearing a matching cp costume during their rendezvous? First it was the qi Yo’s residence & then dragon bone prison 

yesssss, thanksssss for pointing that out (⁠^.⁠^⁠). it's one of the things worth admiring abt them. jijiji. their matchy anc. costumes??.

yes, similar, shades of green-- and im loving these two photos here. <3 <3