You must first on X/twitter use the downloader (or type Twitter Video downloader - https://ssstwitter.com/ ), than copy it to any "hosting free" - wich will give you a link that will work! :)

I'm off for now *hugs & kisses* :)) !

Symbolika1:

Be happy! Here it is for you @ Roman =>

Yaaaayy I can finally be at peace lol . I find this scene too heartwarming 🥰

Symbolika1:

You must first on X/twitter use the downloader (or type Twitter Video downloader - https://ssstwitter.com/ ), than copy it to any "hosting free" - wich will give you a link that will work! :)

I'm off for now *hugs & kisses* :)) !

Yeahhh..hugs and kisses..🤗😘🥰💕

Symbolika1:

<3 Thank you my dear @Winnie! <3 ! I feel really somehow gratefull to DW & THua to have given life to such a great and exeptionnal character...Let him live peacefully in our heart and imagination (and of course Xyao :D).

Yep definetly will live in our hearts and also XY's ❤️

Late comment.  For me XY/ Tsj relationship = fallen in love.

XY/XL is unrequited  because XL is in love with XY but his feelings are not returned 100%. And XY though feeling attacked sometimes only reciprocated friendship. So XL has been friend zoned. 

For me what if do not matter. Hell who live their life with "what if and what could have been "?  Did XY even asked herself these questions in the book? I cannot remember.   Let say she did? It does not matter because she married TSJ twice.  She choose  to marry him twice  to be his wife twice.  That's all that matters to me and I love her for this. If that's does not show how much she  is in love with TSJ, I do not know what will. He is her heart fully hence why she married him in front of the moon all alone.  She was and is in the book YSQ/TSJ woman. And only his woman.

@peng-peng

Late comment.  For me XY/ Tsj relationship = fallen in love.

XY/XL is unrequited  because XL is in love with XY but his feelings are not returned 100%. And XY though feeling attacked sometimes only reciprocated friendship. So XL has been friend zoned.

yes i think like that. While XY actually fell for two guys.  She only acknowledged of loving only one for many reasons.  YaoJing very devoted to each other. To tell you the truth I think YaoJing is more sensual and passionate for some reason...even with XL blood sucking her. I mean the way she and Jing kiss. That kiss very sensual tension and also in how she was shy by his body even with scars. 

Winny Aye:
I mean the way she Jing kiss. That kiss very sensual tension and also in how she was shy by his body even scars. 

你喜欢 ?
Nǐ xǐhuān?

Symbolika1:

你喜欢 ?
Nǐ xǐhuān?

XQX 😍💞 yep..lol my typing 😅 but yep need to be careful 

Winny Aye:
XQX

This is cryptic! XD! ! ! Please elaborate...

Symbolika1:

I mean his character in Miss the Dragon..Xue Qian Xun💜

Symbolika1:

I think she's referring to dengwei's character name in miss the dragon lol

Winny Aye:

I mean his character in Miss the Dragon..Xue Qian Xun💜

TinaL:

I think she's referring to dengwei's character name in miss the dragon lol

Hahahahahaha! :D Yes yes! ..was wondering! Now , I'm enlightned => Thank you friends !

Symbolika1:

So tall...  :D

lol he tried to kiss back,when he wasn’t supposed to lol. 

Romans_Revenge:
lol he tried to kiss back,when he wasn’t supposed to lol. 

Ah yes that lip movement! What sharp eyes you have my dear :D!