Symbolika1:

Will do it in a few min ( one of my big hobbits need me NOW :D) (bb) and encore THX! <3

sure. hakuna matata! like that, 'hobbit'😂😻 

dtsj_sapphire:

@Symbolika1

LOL thanks for taking time to answer, reallyyyy appreciate your time and effort for this❣️ Cool that WinnyAye used purple and now you yellow, it's a colorful reading time for me XD {question--did you major in Arts?} (((: 

Nooooow I want my medal too!!!!! :D!!!

LOL here's your medal 🥈hurray!!!🎊🥳🎉🎉 and for your creativity- 🎁

I'll take time to read and still waiting for others jiji😅 thanks again lol 

Done in green. yeshiqi's color :D...Answer to question: yes , Beaux-Arts de Paris looong time ago :D !

This was so fun, now I want to see moooore!!! Can't wait to read friends answers here!!!

dtsj_sapphire:

sure. hakuna matata! like that, 'hobbit'😂😻 

*sight* They are colorfull too! :D 

Romans_Revenge:
Jing told her you saved me, I’m your servant now

Romans_Revenge:
meaning she wants to keep him all to herself.

She was already anticipating the fear of loosing him, because she knows life is not plane <3

Symbolika1:

Done in green. yeshiqi's color :D...Answer to question: yes , Beaux-Arts de Paris looong time ago :D !

This was so fun, now I want to see moooore!!! Can't wait to read friends answers here!!!

Thanks! that explains why I thought what you shared were lovely😉

Haha, yes but that's good<3

@Symbolika1

Reacting to your survey answers,...very fun❤️🦊😁

10/10.Realistic,romantic,frustrating,enchanting.Sometime sexy, sometime fun,sometime trully sad, sometime angry,and mostly completing and respecting each other wathever life brings.But: always in love and greedy to express it.

Over temptations, over all life and familly, relatives/work (here high world status), all the traumas and shakespearien problems, they pass it all. Willing in Forgiving, and forgeting.Willing to their happy end.

THAT'S ALL ABOUT YAOJING IS!😍💜 romantic gentle respect  yet sexy..😘💘 seeing it on screen is hitting on my face too.. i mean it in a good way. Its refreshing.

I do even my own XY/TSJ edits :D because yes!...my husband appriciate too :D!. Can't wait to see more inter action whith  S2!!!
HUSBAND  !!  I need one real soon..too single at the moment .😭..yep S2. .please come soon soon🥺

How much are you going to support them for a modern drama?
-> I imagine them in a romance comedy, with more hot scenes? :p Anyway they have my full support.
How about another costume drama?
->I'd prefer that, because it's my fav genre

Yes. .ROM COM is life..🥂

->Yang Mi, Zhao Lusi, Xiao Zhan.

Lol i really like those three too...yep especially Zhao Lusi and Xiao Zhan😍💜

What character would you want him to play next?
-> An hypnotiser! :D

Well Hypnotiser will be on our way soon.💜

dtsj_sapphire:

Thanks! that explains why I thought what you shared were lovely😉

Haha, yes but that's good<3

Thank you *embarrassed* ...it's just relaxing stuff, not my paintings. I feel playfull with it :D =>The models (characters and actors), the story itself is so beautifull...

Look at those two:

They litteraly boot(y) us! :D

Winny Aye:
very fun❤️🦊😁

That's a good reason to stick here together no? :D

Winny Aye:
Its refreshing.

Love how far the drama goes into complexity, it's wide spectrum to tell us this love story :)Yes.

Winny Aye:
HUSBAND  !!  I need one real soon..too single at the moment .😭..yep S2. .please come soon soon🥺

Stay open eyed . Earth is quite populated! be aware and ready! :D :D!!!

Symbolika1:

Stay open eyed . Earth is quite populated! be aware and ready! :D

Winny Aye:
Yes. .ROM COM is life..?

It's a representation, nothing more and nothing less :)

Winny Aye:
Lol i really like those three too...yep especially Zhao Lusi and Xiao Zhan😍💜

Yeaaaay <3

Winny Aye:
Well Hypnotiser will be on our way soon.?

I wish you one! :))))

@peng-peng

This is why I like his character.  He laid  his cards on the table with XY. The 15 years promise was a smart move. I very dick move.  Why not when you have competition. Lol. And XY  considered this 15 years promise and accepted it willingly. Informed choice was given to her so sje can say yes or no. Whete as XL when he took the bug, he asked XY to make him  promise blindly. Why? To have control? I do not know but I surely disliked it.Here we can  YSQ is someone  who is honest.

Agree about 15 years promise.  He maybe selfish but he's not controlling her though. .she has 100% right to refuse to him if  she has no feeling for him at all.

About XL,  i think he likes acting rough in front her. Physically hurting is a no no for me.  I know he deeply care about her. Saving her is good sir . But you are too moody and controlling. Good intention is good but being extreme is something. But good memorable romamtic world heros not always  make good husband. ..so yep

Symbolika1:

That's a good reason to stick here together no? :D

Very true about it..💞