We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 peng-peng:

@cometawatcher.

They are too much lol. Did XY wanted to kearn any of those things?  I cannot remember  correctly if she asked him to teach her or not. They are forget thay there are no completion.  What would she do with those 2 things anyway. XL offered to teach her archery and she accepted it because she wanted to be on equal footing with YY and she succeded in that and used the skill to protect CX and final used it against XL . No beautiful when a disciple turn its weapon against their sensei and use it fully. 

XL taught her archery  good for him. TSJ will teach her love making  or rather they will learn together  ❤️ 😉 They have a life time  for TSJ to teach her if she ever want to learn thoe 2 things  and more. 

And why on earth should tSJ force her to learn something? That would be so disrespectful of her and abusive. So now they want him to be an abuser  too lol. No thank you.  He respects and value her and her wants. 

I'm sorry I know we said we shouldnt go to the main comment section but I usually go there to see if there are any new yaojing fans and but then of course the Jing slander and couldn't let it slide lol. 

@Palsun

1 rst an actor would say what they want about their character that does not mean you have to see it that way.  They have to also cater for XY/X Lui fans as well.  and promote them .  They thought XYJing would not be popular.  

I honestly do not care about actors opinions. Because most of the time they have been told what to say. 

In the book yes XY is in XL's heart but she was not his all.  He did everything  for her to be with the man she loves. XL is selfless but so in Jing.  XL gives? his 6 out of 9  lives for XY i think. TSJ gives his 1 live for XY.  

Yes he never asked for anything in return but he sure does help himself with her blood freely without even asking and asked her to make poison for him did he not? 

Soul mate  does not always means lover.  For example Oprah W has always said that her best friends Gayle is her soul mate. Your brother or sister can be your soul mate.  Yes XY is his soul mate. She is also the soul mate/ lover of TSJ. 

Whatever the actors think does not change what is in the book.  I would not be bothered with their opinions. 

The thing is XY made the promise because she wanted Jing not because he just trusted him.  Yes she did trust him to end his engagement but the reward was for her to  get Jing the man she has developed feelings for. She even wanted Jing to kiss her later on she wanted to give him her 1rst true kiss. She never once did this with XL. 

All I see is that their comments is a replicate of XL fans who have read the book. Those comments I am sure were on weibo long before the drama. 

If XY did not make the promise to Jing, she could have ended with CX, XL or any body she fancied.  She did not because  she did not want to.  She could have said the hell eith that promise if she had wanted to. She had many opportunities to do so but the fact remains that she did not. She said before that even a short time with someone is better than none at all. So why did she not give her heart to XL even fir a short time  before his death. They spent 100 years together.  Why she never kissed him  or try to steal kisses when TSJ was finally married? Why did she not tell him she wants to be with him?  Why not?  That is the big question. And the answer  is in the book. We spoke about it here. 

In the end all the if, would, could change nothing.   The XL ship has been sinking, no, it has sank.

@ Palesun I think the reason both yangzi and tjc said what they said  was because those words were scripted  and tencent was pushing for their ship thinking it would be the most popular. We could see it from the trailers they released. How little jing or yaojing moment there was in their promotional material. They're still doing  that by the way. They just never thought yaojing and dengwei would become this popular. I'm so ready for the s2 to air and be done with already cos of the jing/dengwei hate lol. 

TinaL:

@ Palesun I think the reason both yangzi and tjc said what they said  was because those words were scripted  and tencent was pushing for their ship thinking it would be the most popular. We could see it from the trailers they released. How little jing or yaojing moment there was in their promotional material. They're still doing  that by the way. They just never thought yaojing and dengwei would become this popular. I'm so ready for the s2 to air and be done with already cos of the jing/dengwei hate lol. 

I am not bothered by the Jing hate because  he os just a character and in the end, he got to walk  with XY twice  his wife.Bless them 

I dislike the DW hate because of jealous people. 

Okay I’m going to speak on this this one last time then I’m not delving into this matter anymore cos it’s a YaoJing thread.

That interview is probably before Jing got really popular cos compared to now, almost all SENSIBLE women have been rooting for YaoJing & even tencent can’t do shit about it, cos they thought pushing a dead guy with XY will boost views & sales not knowing the man whom she ends up with came in like a raging storm. Those who have eyes,heck even some of the men who's watched the drama sides with Jing, I’ve seen some shed tears for him during the cherry blossom scene. How is that serpent selfless when he abused her, pushed her away, keeps scaring her,drinks her blood without permission & even uses her for HIS gain? Pfft don’t make me laugh,ain’t none of that shit selfless. Jing’s the ONLY one who’s NEVER asked for anything in return,even told XY to stop using her blood cos wounds heal & he doesn’t want her to get hurt. Dealing with a conniving fiancée, a punk ass grandmother & jackass of a brother takes a toll on you & you can’t just give it all up cos where’s the respect for it? XY wouldn’t accept him,that’s why she told him that if you had disrespected your granny & duties, you wouldn’t be the Jing I like. Jing may love XY his whole lifetime but it’s not stupid, he wouldn’t have gotten back with her if she & the serpent were together & later broke up, cos he’ll know she came back cos it didn’t work out & he’s a rebound. Even XY herself would be embarrassed to go back to Jing. CX has been using her all along & she knows it,she even used Jing which she felt bad about, so tell me who’s been using who & who’s the selfless one here?🥴. That side has always been loud & ignorant, at this point if a man puts a knife to their throat & later kisses them, they’ll say he loves them & he wasn’t in his right mind , run from women like that,just quit being friends with them🥴.  Please please let’s be serious lol, Yang zi has said in an interview that,‘first of all XY is in love with Jing, she loves him & he loves her’.. we gonna refute this one too? Psst😒.  It’s one thing to diss Jing but you cross the fucking line, when you diss Deng Wei cos he’s just doing his job. For you to be mad shows he DID his job to a T! He brought the character to life & people could feel his emotions through the screen,what has the character got to do with the actor? Naaah son, you need HELP! Cos fiction done messed up that already messed up brain of yours. Some Modern day women rather prefer a xl or CX guy than a Jing, then when they end up on meds or see a shrink,that’s when it finally clicks that naah I really messed up. lol I know those who like the serpent are with with a man,chasing a man or fantasize about a man like that until shit hits the fan 🥴. Now can we end this discussion & go back to focusing on YaoJing? Cos the more you rack your brains about that toxic comment section, the more annoyed you’ll become.

@romance revenge 

Personally I gave them a warning in the comment section. As far as I see them trash talk jing and if i have the energy for it, I'm coming for them and not in the nicest way. Unless they have me blocked, they better be ready. 

peng-peng:

I am not bothered by the Jing hate because  he os just a character and in the end, he got to walk  with XY twice  his wife.Bless them 

I'm very much bothered by the Jing hate cos the Jing hate is used as an outlet to hate on dengwei and I would absolutely not be tolerating that . Especially knowing it's going to be worst when s2 comes out. 

@peng-peng

I honestly do not care about actors opinions. Because most of the time they have been told what to say.

I so agree with this. And the would reply.

I was going to answer long to Palesun but you said it already. ...but yep another thing is that both TJC and YZ came to promote yaoliu so no wonder they will only tell from one direction and one perspective .  

peng-peng:

That hate on DW is ridiculous.  Its like those haters are just showing off their dreadful behavior and those swayed by their words will become fools.😏

And that hate or dislike on Jing because of he did not do what they want is pretty silly . I said silly because they come up with this "i don't hate him or dislike him but he's such a sweet talk weakling, no backbone, need protection from XY, and betrayel..blah blah", 

Romans_Revenge:

@cometawatcher

lol things like this falls on deaf ears on that side, they think forcing a woman to learn something when she doesn’t want to is “good”. The more you force someone,the less interested they become. They also forgot the fact that, she decided to go see Jing everyday under the pretense of playing his instrument cos she wanted to spend time with him. If you force me to do something, I won’t do it unless I REALLY want to learn then I’ll take it serious. The archery is something she wanted to learn because of FFYY, she wanted to compete with her, did they forget that one too? Lmao 🤦🏽‍♀️ XY decided to dress as a woman when she saw FFYY, she decided to look pretty for Jing, did they also forget about that?🥴. 

I thought X Y wanted to learn archery to protect Cang Xuan? Yes...she was jealous of FFYY when she saw her walking towards them when 😂 And she tried to make jing jealous. 

Romans_Revenge:

@cometawatcher

lol things like this falls on deaf ears on that side, they think forcing a woman to learn something when she doesn’t want to is “good”. The more you force someone,the less interested they become. They also forgot the fact that, she decided to go see Jing everyday under the pretense of playing his instrument cos she wanted to spend time with him. If you force me to do something, I won’t do it unless I REALLY want to learn then I’ll take it serious. The archery is something she wanted to learn because of FFYY, she wanted to compete with her, did they forget that one too? Lmao 🤦🏽‍♀️ XY decided to dress as a woman when she saw FFYY, she decided to look pretty for Jing, did they also forget about that?🥴. 

They are annoying. At the beginning, I actually didn't mind who she picks. I just liked the drama and enjoyed all the interactions...but their bashing got tiring...and it's an everyday thing (sources: LYF FB groups). They call jing, stalker and a loser. Or saying that thanks to XL, LYF is successful. Without XL, LYF would have been boring.... I'm a fan of the drama. I don't follow any of the actors, but their constant insults are ruining the drama for me. 

TinaL:

@ Palesun I think the reason both yangzi and tjc said what they said  was because those words were scripted  and tencent was pushing for their ship thinking it would be the most popular. We could see it from the trailers they released. How little jing or yaojing moment there was in their promotional material. They're still doing  that by the way. They just never thought yaojing and dengwei would become this popular. I'm so ready for the s2 to air and be done with already cos of the jing/dengwei hate lol. 

I think so. Isn't it that the YJ cp was at the bottom of the cp ranking at the beginning or maybe when they did a survey they found that there's not much talk about YJ or even TSJ. The LYF cp competition was more between YX and YL. That is why I think that maybe the case. If those interviews were done before they released the drama, then that explains why they were pushing for YL. YJ rose unexpectedly during the drama's airing and topped the ranking by the end of season 1. That is also the case for Deng Wei. Most fans knew him for his MTD role but he exploded as TSJ and that's why there were those negative news of him almost every day then. TSJ and Deng Wei had an unexpected fame and I am happy for him and his character. I think this hate going on or maybe reappearing for TSJ that is again dragging the actor who played it is due to the success of the LYF concert and his moments with Yang Zi. I have been seeing many YJ fans coming back online talking about those moments as if the concert has just ended yesterday and also since season 1 left most of us broken. Or is it that LYF Season 2 is v near like early next year? hehehe

@cometawatcher

I thought X Y wanted to learn archery to protect XL?

NO! I dont think she wants to learn archery to protect XL. But then I will have to rewatch the scene.

Guess I am being ridiculous these days. My head bursting. Their level of bashing Jing is sort of hilarious. I'd like to think people can have different opinion, some XL fans were trying out with fake info.. But their whole digging up the the things to throw at Jing is quite crazy. And if we judge them they will come out like why so serious about it. Its just fiction.. why call them off. Im on main section ..and was writing ....i feel somehow ridiculus..Well its anyone can enjoy anything but at1 certain point it isnt. Judging on a person on hating something or loving something may look shallow. However, I dont think its wrong to judge a person on who just keep praising something and keep slashing another thing such a way sometimes even with no so true info..or true info  but in different direction than the plot. And yes we do judge the book by its cover and their words on certain thing or action . And fiction do reflect reality. .. 

@cometawatcher

Why would she need to protect XL for? It interests me why you think that way, mind to give me more details of that, I may have misunderstood you, thank u, hehe. At first I thought it was due to her jealousy of FFYY who excels in archery and is engaged to TSJ, but then later, it was more of to protect her cousin since FFYY threw an arrow at him through the help of XL when they were still in Qingshui and maybe for her self-defense as well since after her torture, her powers weakened. 

kayjxy:

@cometawatcher

Why would she need to protect XL for? It interests me why you think that way, mind to give me more details of that, I may have misunderstood you, thank u, hehe. At first I thought it was due to her jealousy of FFYY who excels in archery and is engaged to TSJ, but then later, it was more of to protect her cousin since FFYY threw an arrow at him through the help of XL when they were still in Qingshui and maybe for her self-defense as well since after her torture, her powers weakened. 

Sorry, not XL, I meant Cang Xuan 😅 . I corrected. I've always thought it was to protect CX. 

Antinh85:

@dtsj_sapphire  

I think people referred to other instances where he sent people to track her down when she was not in danger. Like the time when she went hanging out with FBB. He heard of it and then went off to see her right away. That was when the four of them met.  It was then that he was introduced  to his fiancée's brother.  So I can see it as a bit of possessive behavior. Even though they are in a relationship, I don't think he had the right to keep tabs on her like that.  It's fiction so anything goes. lol I guess when people does not like a character, they'll find faults with him anyways. I find it sweet at first but it's also kind of creepy if you're looking at it from a modern perspective. 

Maybe Im wrong, but I thought it was a routine of tushan family to check on xiyan town due businesses and Cang Xuan's political ambition. Although he never cared for politics, he did think CX was a good leader. The  secret letter he received from xiyan town read: "master, everything has been peaceful as usual. The only thing that I have to report is that haoling princess and fang Fengbei have a close relationship." -- to me the letter didn't feel that the informant was sent to follow XY.