We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 peng-peng:

Is there a competition  going on in main comment section  of season 1? 

not really a competition ...but dont you think if we are yaojing fans, we should post there sometimes ..last week some xl fans are claiming most or about 90 % of lyf fans are yaoliu fans. And not so long someone commented that we just watch drama so we dont understand even if we claimed we read book. Because 99% of book fans are yaoliu fans. They claimed that yaoliu has this bugs connection and one cannot betray or else die or something ..and so xy has never betray XL . her heart is his or something ...???

yaoliu is full of symbolisms... 

Winny Aye:
full of symbolisms... 

It's like a sect thing :D

:D..

Winny Aye:

not really a competition ...but dont you think if we are yaojing fans, we should post there sometimes ..last week some xl fans are claiming most or about 90 % of lyf fans are yaoliu fans. And not so long someone commented that we just watch drama so we dont understand even if we claimed we read book. Because 99% of book fans are yaoliu fans. They claimed that yaoliu has this bugs connection and one cannot betray or else die or something ..and so xy has never betray XL . her heart is his or something ...???

Isn't the reason why xl heart hurts when he sees  jing and xiao yao together because his love is unrequited. Or did I get it wrong? 

peng-peng:

I though the bloom was so she can change her appearance so what does this have to do either XL or Jing?  How is that connected  to her affection towards any of them?   I do not get it 

It’s because those fans are now claiming her birthmark disappears when the serpent is with her ????

TinaL:

Isn't the reason why xl heart hurts when he sees  jing and xiao yao together because his love is unrequited. Or did I get it wrong? 

They’re just stupid, they’ve turned into theory experts since it’s not in their favor. You know when you’re delusional to the point you start making your own hullabaloo stories in your head? Yeah that’s what the other side are doing.

Romans_Revenge:
??? no wonder why he was staring at him when he came to rescue XY in the beginning. He knew what that mouth ? do ??.

Ah yes roman you reminded us how Xiao yao make herself womanly looking for Jing , found the moment she tells him, she put "rouge"/lipstick...just for him:

Romans_Revenge:
making your own hullabaloo stories in your head

No way out I'm afraid...:D

Lmao wait lmao sorry not sorry but this is beyond hilarious at this point! I’m going to reply to their delusions one last time & I’ll won’t touch on any serpent topic on here cos I despise him now cos of his fans. That bug was in CX FIRST! Xl was WILLING that’s why the transfer was successful, even before that XY successfully planted the bug in CX even when he wasn’t willing,it STILL ended up in him. Why? Because his heart has yearned for ONE person(XY) & this is before he found out she was XY. whatever XY felt for Jing,so could the serpent. If I have a bug in me & I feel the love,longing & heartache from the other due to her being in love with someone else, off course my bug will hurt me more cos it’s unrequited feelings. I’ll NEVER try to do something that’ll put a taint on my crush & her boyfriend’s relationship ESPECIALLY when I’ve been doing business with him for centuries & I ALSO know that he will be the MOST suitable person for her. Again, he’s an enemy & even if she run away with him, they’d be captured whether being land or sea(remember CX got some high ranking deity’s that can destroy a whole town if he wants). Also XY WILL NEVER choose him when he’s harmed CX before(CX comes first cos she loves him dearly). 3. If she loved him, why didn’t she date him after her breakup with Jing? Mmmm,mmm? She didn’t cos she’s not stupid & knows the risks involved. Poor girl just wants a normal life with a good husband & lovely kids . She doesn’t want to be on the run for the rest of her life, oh did we forget that Sheng nong army base can be annihilated if xl tried anything? Do you think he’s stupid to let his army die for a woman? Lmao think people think! There’s no where on earth they could hide where they’d be safe, CX? Haoling king? These 2 powerful forces won’t let it go nope ?, plus haoling king won’t agree to her being with the serpent, just look at poor FengLong lol,only Jing was the one he liked. So let xl fans continue to camp in mdl section, they can have their little tea party for all I care, cos at the end of the day the massive force on weibo & douyin is FAR more great than mdl ???. Okay back to work.

Romans_Revenge:
l ???. Okay back to work.

Some minds are on the wrong track....so reaching the goal is more complicated...

Winny Aye:

Ooh my gosh they are really writing ff now all they are saying are headcanon. 

Of course XiaoJing should post there even XiaoCX.

Symbolika1:

Peng peng are you french if oui oui je peu te mp :D

I am Ivorian and French. 1rst language is  French. Oui oui

Winny Aye:

They take that bug connection to far. ???. What is a big connection  compared to her making vows in from the the god and family. Willingly I must add with her heart  blossoming of feeling for TSJ 

peng-peng:
I am Ivorian and French. 1rst language is  French. Oui oui

Mp moi si y'a des trucs qui te passent par dessus la tête :p Hesites pas! 

TinaL:

Isn't the reason why xl heart hurts when he sees  jing and xiao yao together because his love is unrequited. Or did I get it wrong? 

Exactly this. 100%

TinaL:

Exactly this. 100%