Winny Aye:

Just done with breakfast ?

Yep...and those purple diamonds are ??????

dtsj_sapphire is feeding us with such things. .

Of course we are mostly into DW and Jing....most of us are female species. .so yep..??? we can share about XY and Yanzi too

Not * female species * ?? 

TinaL:

Not * female species * ?? 

??? Jing fans ?? 

YeShiQi Mr 17 leaves everyday....

And yep those eyes looking at her?

Winny Aye:

YeShiQi Mr 17 leaves everyday....

He looks good in green,lol no wonder he’s called yeshiqi 

dtsj_sapphire:

I saw a gif for this❣️ but lost it when I accidentally touched another link and redirected and couldn't find anymore lol

Deng Wei's hands, arms, hands, hands -- {oh I need to stop} rings, bracelets, watch, earrings-

Whoa how come I haven’t seen these pics?  He could be the most popular Chinese male model & be set for life ?

Winny Aye:

Hehe this scene will always do something to me?. The way he looked at her & stared at her lips,no wonder she backed up and started yelling chuan zi lol.

Setting up my ?️ here. How're y'all doin? Seems like we'll expect season 2 sooner? ?

kayjxy:

Setting up my ?️ here. How're y'all doin? Seems like we'll expect season 2 sooner? ?

Yep we are all patiently waiting for it...? its long long long.

Winny Aye:

Yep we are all patiently waiting for it...? its long long long.

Felt like eternity waiting for season 2 ?

This will be my third stop for the day. It's great to see everyone here. Looks like we'll be camping here more often??

kayjxy:

This will be my third stop for the day. It's great to see everyone here. Looks like we'll be camping here more often??

I think and hope so too.??

Romans_Revenge:

Hehe this scene will always do something to me?. The way he looked at her & stared at her lips,no wonder she backed up and started yelling chuan zi lol.

HAHAHA she started it

Winny Aye:

I think and hope so too.??

That's good. Looks like I'll be staying here for a while while I still can

Winny Aye:

This! The way WXL  could not take it.  He tried though. He tried but it was too much. He run off ?He shamelessly  told he "I want YOU" with his eyes.  Even his lips are begging her to kiss.

I blushed at that moment.