Did y’all see the picture  yang zi & Andrew Garfield took together at Paris fashion week?

dtsj_sapphire:

And also Jing's reaction when he heard it🥰🥰🥰

I liked his reaction, he could finally feel that she has him in her heart. You could feel his emotions on his face,no wonder he kissed her passionately like that 😏. In fact lemme go watch that kiss scene again lmao.

Symbolika1:

It's Xiao Yao's words:

thats very true lol..

thanks for reminding again 💖

I kinda felt bad for FL when he helped Xing Yue to try & kill XY. He had no choice since she’s his sister otherwise he wouldn’t have helped. He felt really bad & begged for forgiveness & also for ZX to be nice to Xing Yue again.

@WinnyAye 

Just wanna say that I tagged the wrong person earlier🤦 thanks for the bracelet stuff though^^ maybe I didn't really fully get what they were feeling down abt coz of the gg trans but I saw those in their topic and the translated words so was curious, anyway😅

Romans_Revenge:

I liked his reaction, he could finally feel that she has him in her heart. You could feel his emotions on his face,no wonder he kissed her passionately like that 😏. In fact lemme go watch that kiss scene again lmao.

Sorry though I mistakenly tagged you earlier🤦 lol

Yes true. No, not that kiss again. Haha.

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye 

Just wanna say that I tagged the wrong person earlier? thanks for the bracelet stuff though^^ maybe I didn't really fully get what they were feeling down abt coz of the gg trans but I saw those in their topic and the translated words so was curious, anyway?

I’m still doubtful if the translation was true,since it’s another fan from the character who translated it. But it’s whatever, if she wanted to be with him, XY would’ve done that. She knew the consequences that’s why she retreated,but whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️

Romans_Revenge:

I’m still doubtful if the translation was true,since it’s another fan from the character who translated it. But it’s whatever, if she wanted to be with him, XY would’ve done that. She knew the consequences that’s why she retreated,but whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh you mean the trans from that twitter acct? I don't trust it too, esp if it's from her post coz like we said earlier and also what @ TinaL said and I've seen some of her posts too. Abt that on Weibo though, I'll try to go back later and see if I can find that, there's a tag abt that {I forgot the eng trans} and many fans were expressing some disappointments and all that and I saw some posts abt the bracelet too so i was curious, thought it maybe related to that post of @WinnyAye earlier. But I'd rather not talk much abt it already, maybe later someone from Jing's cfans will come join mdl who can understand really what they said in their comments and posts and can talk more about it. If not, then let it be I guess. I may get misunderstood instead. (: And Winny's post was mainly on the issue of the song and some yl fans claiming it to be theirs, I overlooked that earlier. anyway, as you said earlier, it's hard to change what those fans have already implanted in their minds. So that's that. Thanks though^^

Romans_Revenge:

I kinda felt bad for FL when he helped Xing Yue to try & kill XY. He had no choice since she’s his sister otherwise he wouldn’t have helped. He felt really bad & begged for forgiveness & also for ZX to be nice to Xing Yue again.

I think ZX has his own fault why Xing Yue became like that, why she gave in to her jealousy, envy, possessiveness-{of ZX? like she thought there's something between them but then when she saw how attentive he was to XY, she got enraged} Feng Long loved her sister that much that to help her, it led to his death. But Xing Yue really did wrong and she has to learn her lesson and I felt like FL shouldn't have died, but also, if he didn't, then it would be ZX who's the male lead, won't be good😁

dtsj_sapphire:

I think ZX has his own fault why Xing Yue became like that, why she gave in to her jealousy, envy, possessiveness-{of ZX? like she thought there's something between them but then when she saw how attentive he was to XY, she got enraged} Feng Long loved her sister that much that to help her, it led to his death. But Xing Yue really did wrong and she has to learn her lesson and I felt like FL shouldn't have died, but also, if he didn't, then it would be ZX who's the male lead, won't be good?

Also Xing Yue knew how close ZX & XY were even before she got married to him. What she wanted was his love, but when she couldn’t& also when ZX mentioned XY’s name in bed, that’s when her rage was lashed out at XY. Plus FL was desperate to make Xing Yue get in ZX’s good graces, besides if he hadn’t taken the arrow for ZX, ZX wouldn’t have known Jing was the main reason why FL decided to side with him.

" Yanzi saying XY has no choice is true because she had no idea that apart from Jing there are two other men who also love her deeply, they just dont present to her to choose "

I so do not agree with this take 😅. I mean 1 does not need to know that a person love them  to be able to fall in love with them.  And XY had the choice to fall for  1 of the other 2 guys even if they  pushed her towards another or did  not declared their love to her.   She has spent plenty of TLC time ( 50+ or 100+) with both to  fall in love with 1 of them.  Even the 15 years promise would not have been a strong barrier.  Because the heart wants what the heart wants as we have seen in the case of  the 3 mls.

And why does she need to have the choice? All 3 mls fell in love with her without knowing if she was in love with them. 

I do not get why because she chose to be with the one who is not dashing ( though he is) people find reasons to justify her simple  for her choice  with "oooh she did not have a choice,  if the others had declared she would not have made that choice, ooh she is settling, ooh she wants to love Jing, she is forcing herself to fall for Jing, Jing is the only option available for her".... We all know none of these are true.   

Sorry I just wanted to share my opinions on the  actress comment  for a while . I am moving on from this 🙏

" Yanzi saying XY has no choice is true because she had no idea that apart from Jing there are two other men who also love her deeply, they just dont present to her to choose "

@peng peng 

This they keep misinterpreting her words lol. Her saying she had no choice just meant her past experiences and her trauma allowed her to have no choice but to have those specific requirements for the man she wishes to spend her life. 

She had plenty of opportunities to choose any of the other men in her life when jing wasn't an option for her anymore and yet she didn't. 

She spend decades heartbroken over jing who was already married to someone else. 

When jing was presume dead, she couldn't oven him and moved on but she didn't. She decided to be royal mother of jade moutain instead. 

Her saying she has no choice doesn't mean she had no choice but to choose jing cos if that's what she's implying then she's lying to herself. Cos she had plenty of chances to choose someone.  

"She missed him! Her longing for Jing exceeded anything that anyone could have imagined, and it even shocked herself."

Thank you @Winny Aye 

Seeing this made my day.  Thank you for sharing this.  Baby girl is in love with TSJ.  Ooh I hope the drama will show this. 

Symbolika1:

@winny listen to Tong hua's Xiao Yao and relax ;) :

Bless her she knows her man. 

peng-peng:

Bless her she knows her man. 

I love that part when she says that, so very true about Jing.