dtsj_sapphire:

@AH

So when she met TSJ ~50 years earlier, she was probably somewhere between 400 and 450 years old.

Thanks. ((: That's old but they're immortals so I think age doesn't really matter? so the g emp, y emp and mountain jade mother are around thousand year olds, so ZX/CX, XY, and Ah Nian are the closest of age ranges then. The three other mls are older than them and so is Xing Yue, right.

In the novel, XY's father (the Grand Emperor, not Qi Yo) was 1,000 years older than her mother, Ah Heng. I'm not sure how old he's supposed to be in LYF, but I'd guess his age would be at least double that age difference, if not many several thousand years more than that. 

I don't recall the Yellow Emperor's age, but Feng Long mentioned that Empress Lei Zhu borrowed soldiers from the Chi Sui clan thousands of years ago and that thousands of years had passed since the Yellow Emperor and Empress Lei Zhu selected Xuan Yuan Mountain to be the capital of their new kingdom. Since the Yellow Emperor is Ah Heng's father and she had older brothers, I think we can safely assume that he would be significantly older than the Grand Emperor. 

Xing Yue and Feng Long are twins. Feng Long was TSJ's friend from childhood, so they are probably close in age. 

Winny Aye:

They are immortals...so they never die??

TSJ's grandmother used a voodoo bug to extend her life, but still eventually died. 

The illness that killed XY and CX's grandmother was exacerbated by a broken heart, but I think you could still say she died of natural causes. She also didn't use spiritual power to maintain a youthful appearance.

I believe Lao Mu died of old age.

Deities' lives are much longer than mortal lives, but they do still eventually die. 

Thanks @AH. Interesting ages? yes they're twins. And there's Jing's mother who died too, his father wasnt much mentioned but also died. Lots of chars even immortals still died...

dtsj_sapphire:

I think they also die but with some other reasons? but then there's also the reincarnation theme which is common for immortal themed dramas?

I mean even tho they’re immortals, I think they exhaust their spiritual powers at a certain age, or unless they decide to age naturally & die

Romans_Revenge:

I mean even tho they’re immortals, I think they exhaust their spiritual powers at a certain age, or unless they decide to age naturally & die

That's true? It's interesting how age doesn't matter when it comes to love {thinking of Jing that old and XY younger than him}❣️ sometimes I think it matters too in some other circumstances but yeah?

AH :

TSJ's grandmother used a voodoo bug to extend her life, but still eventually died. 

The illness that killed XY and CX's grandmother was exacerbated by a broken heart, but I think you could still say she died of natural causes. She also didn't use spiritual power to maintain a youthful appearance.

I believe Lao Mu died of old age.

Deities' lives are much longer than mortal lives, but they do still eventually die. 

yes...Im seeing they lives thousands and thousands of years...but Lao Mu died early because hes lower deity right.... but yep

dtsj_sapphire:

That's true? It's interesting how age doesn't matter when it comes to love {thinking of Jing that old and XY younger than him}❣️ sometimes I think it matters too in some other circumstances but yeah?

Well, as long as it’s not a sugar daddy ???

Lao mu, chuan & pan zi must have felt sad that XY didn’t once come visit, Jing was the only one who regularly visited them & assured XY/WXL was doing fine. I think that part of XY was kinda lame, she did the same thing to the grand emperor when she & ZX fought & she ended up wanting to be the royal mother, cos Jing “died”. It took Jing convincing the grand emperor later on about the situation even tho he NEVER told him the REAL reason cos he knew XY didn’t want the grand emperor to know or worry. XY didn’t like to be lonely or abandoned but she also abandoned her family at qingshui ?.

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1709114655782621635?t=joE1P6U36WRwM4U77j7cMQ&s=19

Just wanted to share this, dengwei's upcoming role for his new drama ?

Romans_Revenge:

Well, as long as it’s not a sugar daddy ???

Sugar daddy lol, oh there's also sugar mommy?

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1709114655782621635?t=joE1P6U36WRwM4U77j7cMQ&s=19

Oh beautiful DW??? at first glance I thought it was his villain role? is that for his first ever main male lead drama? that's amazing.

peng-peng:

????? bless them.  They are trying too hard. 

Definitely trying too hard. Literally writing their own fanfic ?

dtsj_sapphire:

Oh beautiful DW??? at first glance I thought it was his villain role? is that for his first ever main male lead drama? that's amazing.

Yes that's for his first  ever main lead role and lol you're right the styling for his new character and his villain character is pretty similar 

TinaL:

Omg!! I know DW will look good in these, he already has the ethereal look… can’t wait ??