@Romans_Revenge

LMAO I was just on the previous page reading some other comments and taking time to respond to your post and then saw your survey answers, amazing😅

Hurray!!!🎊🎉🎊🥳🥳 Here's your medal too 🥉 jiji appreciate your time for writing your answers, reallyyyy🥂😻

Thanks much for your responses too!! {I'll not be responding right away, hope you understand. I'm waiting for other answers still...😁😁} reading yours too, thanks again for joining the fun😉

Winny Aye:
They are both possessive of each other..💜

Yes! And it starts early on. Remember how she tells XL : "

Dont put your eyes on him (Jing)=> He is mine."

Here-> her reaction: smiling. She obviously enjoy it :D

dtsj_sapphire:
Hurray!!!🎊🎉🎊🥳🥳 Here's your medal too 🥉 jiji appreciate your time for writing your answers, reallyyyy🥂😻

Thanks much for your responses too!! {I'll not be responding right away, hope you understand. I'm waiting for other answers still...😁😁} reading yours too, thanks again for joining the fun😉

Congratulation!!!! *toasting* !

@dtsj_sapphire

He didn’t know ah nian, he only knew she was a higher ranking deity & her powers. He hid from her because he thought ah nian would know him. Their Cold War ended pretty quickly cos even tho he tried to apologize she was being petty,til he told her he’d never leave her when she needs him, you could see on her face that she regretted being aloof towards him.

@Symbolika1

started to draw them (as usual) for 3 full hours like that!  .  To precise models are always nude

Oh no! Now I see things were they are not - :D =>

It's just a hanging belt

LOL how to unread. rest well. And rest well you guys too @WinnyAye and @Romans_Revenge❣️will stay here a bit more😉

Symbolika1:

She was already possessive of him & she didn’t even know what she’s done. All she thought was nope not him buddy,he’s MINE, she even went ahead & stood in front with her arms open giving a death glare.

Come to think of it, since XY blushed at seeing Jing’s body…I wonder how she reacted upon seeing him naked🤭. Cos you know, she DID say she’s seen every part of him when she was taking care of him😏

Romans_Revenge:
She was already possessive of him & she didn’t even know what she’s done. All she thought was nope not him buddy,he’s MINE, she even went ahead & stood in front with her arms open giving a death glare.

Exactly :)!

Romans_Revenge:
Come to think of it, since XY blushed at seeing Jing’s body…I wonder how she reacted upon seeing him naked🤭. Cos you know, she DID say she’s seen every part of him when she was taking care of him😏

Hahaha! A good one here , they are gifs of that, will find a little later...

Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire

He didn’t know ah nian, he only knew she was a higher ranking deity & her powers. He hid from her because he thought ah nian would know him. Their Cold War ended pretty quickly cos even tho he tried to apologize she was being petty,til he told her he’d never leave her when she needs him, you could see on her face that she regretted being aloof towards him.

Yes, that's true❣️he only knew ahnian whom he referred to as 'that woman' was from a grand deity family. I like what he said "I was afraid they would recognize me but I'm more afraid you make enemies with them" coz it sounds to me he cared for her more😉 she did regret and love that they made up😻

Symbolika1:

Thanks for the gif! Yes, right  their words, they really match each other🤭

Symbolika1:

Hehehe so true. ..🦊💙

From chapter 37....

Jing nodded “If my mom were alive she could compliment her daughter-in-law on being a good merchant.”

Xiao Yao teased back “Who said I was going to be your wife?”

Jing jerked Xiao Yao into his arms and tightly embraced her “You’re not allowed to be anyone else’s wife!”

Xiao Yao was startled and then quietly stayed in his arms.

She must be only his wife..💘🦊..she's only allowed to that 

dtsj_sapphire:
Thanks for the gif! Yes, right  their words, they really match each other?

Ah adding this. Look to both of them! The expression :D It's just after she says that...

Romans_Revenge:
Come to think of it, since XY blushed at seeing Jing’s body…I wonder how she reacted upon seeing him naked?. Cos you know, she DID say she’s seen every part of him when she was taking

Now she's geting embarassed:

Hahahaha...no comment :p

Romans_Revenge:

Lol😂😂 right. I remember the part she brought that topic up again that she's seen every part of him, in the cave scene and she said he's only seen her back lol and Shiqi was applying some medicine to her wounds where he didn't directly use his hands to spread it, what a respect for her that he has❣️

but maybe a gif for this would do jiji 😁