@Peng-peng 

This is why I like his character.  He laid  his cards on the table with XY. The 15 years promise was a smart move. I very dick move.  

wait I had to pause. that was hilarious??

Why not when you have competition. Lol. 

true though haha. risk, just go for it and seize your chance, it's now or never.?. Haha {that was a jaw-dropping moment for me esp that I have no idea abt the novel version yet and was just following the drama and them as close as possible?}.

And XY  considered this 15 years promise and accepted it willingly. Informed choice was given to her so sje can say yes or no. 

Yes. as someone new to lyf, I didn't know how to react at that time, was nervous of her decision though I had initial thoughts in mind LOL

Whete as XL when he took the bug, he asked XY to make him  promise blindly. Why? To have control? I do not know but I surely disliked it.

though he had his reasons, tbh I did feel uncomfortable w/that kind of condition, like a curse or is a curse, the words are just...to a certain point {for me} but given his character I guess it would fit that. was only thankful it was used later on and that will benefit them all.

Here we can  YSQ is someone  who is honest. 

The 4 men made their move towards XY.

3 their move back fire, 1 won , fate had her own plan   for each one of them.

if we didn't have the novel, I may have gone crazy with all that's circulating, rumor or not, true or not, and we all aren't sure what will really happen next and may even fall for those what ifs esp when they really make it very believable. thanks for sharing your thoughts again?

peng-peng:

Hhoooo my heart . 

Hooo mon coeeeeeur! :D <3 oui oui!

Romans_Revenge:

They look soo much alike, those eyes & smile, you’d think he’s a fox in human form in reality ☺️

Yes LOL cute fox babies 

Love her in blue dress

Yes, right, I was stunned when I saw her in that outfit too she carried it so well❣️

dtsj_sapphire:

@kayjxy

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/KyiuEeVVPUQ

lol yes this?

The glittery effect is the heart edit for them??

Saw a comment 'how dare they tease us' Haha I thought of their gestures? {sorry not so clear pics, that's all I can do for now lol}

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/PCo072esfZ0

Cute??

Just love their all smiles ?? YaoJing❣️❣️ thanks Tencent for spoiling us from the start {with this} lol

I also noticed he was the only one she put her head on & held hands tightly with. The answer is RIGHT THERE on your face, but the others won’t believe it even if a knife was at their throat ?

My answers to survey.
On a scale of 1-10,
how much does Jing weigh in your heart?
-> 10++++! Gratefull he exist in my imagination!.
are you that head over heals him {like love him without reservations}?
->Completly :D!Living with a Jing like for over 20years,I can without reservation say that even with flaws,Jing
is 100% happyness in everything.Jing-likes man knows how to be forgiven their flaws.Their qualities are treasures.
can you say the same for YaoJing?
->Yes.Their love is stronger than their trauma.They choose them first, and overcome what is to overcome for that.
      They express what the other needs to hear.
how in love are you with their story?
->Enough for me to be answering you here :D!More seriously,watching them gives me butterflies,100% accuracy to when I met my man <3. So fully enjoying it from head to toes*very pleasant chills*....

how do you rate their relationship?
->10/10.Realistic,romantic,frustrating,enchanting.Sometime sexy, sometime fun,sometime trully sad, sometime angry,and mostly completing and respecting each other wathever life brings.But: always in love and greedy to express it. 
have you ever wavered support for them {Jing/YaoJing}?
->Never.I'm happy to see and to know them side by side.Happy to know and see how their relation is the ending one.
Over temptations, over all life and familly, relatives/work (here high world status), all the traumas and shakespearien problems, they pass it all. Willing in Forgiving, and forgeting.Willing to their happy end.

What do you think about Deng Wei as Tushan Jing?
-> OMG!:D...<3.Deng Wei's beauty,paring with talent is perfect!I'm drawing him (as I draw my man)with delight!
He got into his character with all his GRACE.

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye

Answer from the survey posted 

Favorite yaojing scenes-- His piggyback her scenes.

got them here https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100044193111188&story_fbid=825423438940752 and https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100044193111188&story_fbid=825210758962020

{Wasn't supposed to post the ones with their lines but all good they add to the emotions in the photos??}

At this point WXL had fallen for him, cos she was touched that someone worried about her, she loved how he ALWAYS came to her rescue. If not why would she say he shouldn’t leave her Or at the start when he came out & Jing told her you saved me, I’m your servant now…she said what if you meet someone you know in the future,will you still listen to me? WXL/XY had made her mind to keep him & didn’t want anyone to snatch him from her. Or by the riverside when she said when she sees ah nian,she wants to slap her but when she sees YSQ,she wants to pull him down to earth,meaning she wants to keep him all to herself.

(suite)...What about his perspectives on Jing/Shiqi and YaoJing, how much do you agree that he's the captain of his own ship or the no.1 fan of YaoJing?
-> He is serving well with insightfull, and meaningfull interviews. Never reserved on how he feels XiaoJing and Shiqi. Still: Shy but frank and gratefull to this pairing :).
Deng Wei said in an interview or interviews that XY and Jing healed each other and are soulmates, how much do you agree?
-> Already said that myself somewhere above,no? Yes.Even if it's a long and difficult process, as in real life! :).
What's your opinion about Deng Wei breaking 9 in V Linkage ranking even with his very few followers?
->Let's gooooo way higher!
Do you think it says a lot about him as an actor {esp we know he debuted not too long ago} and

his portrayal of Jing in LYF?
How similar is Jing and Deng Wei?
->hAHHAaaa :D That question!I would say from what the actor delivers in term of being shy,gentle, but also HOT and playfull, polite and funny (see his meme's :D), That they are all similarities to Jing. But Deng Wei has as actor a much wider palette of visages to offer us...

(suite)We all know Yang Zi is a talented, gorgeous, and seasoned actress who deserves all the blessings she's receiving with all her upcoming or ongoing projects and endorsements but she also went through tough times in her career.
How similar is Deng Wei's experience {you know with the hot searches almost every day during LYF S1 and all those other things they did against him}?
-> I hope he gets when off from this media world many massages (yes,yes!:D),attention,love and cares.I trust that he have the capacity to deal well with defamers. The dark side of that golden world.
I think I remember Deng Wei say 'Yang Zi is Xiao Yao' in an interview, any thoughts on this?
-> Well he knows Mlle Yang Zi better than me :D!Either way, he wanted to please her or think that, which is very gentle.....<3 ...and considerate from him, again :). But she looks like that yes I agree.  A mix of joyfull, no aging, emotional, royale and a nice and tender person like XYao...
They say, Yang Zi and Deng Wei has chemistry {on or off cam}, what are your thoughts on this?
-> Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss agaiiiiiiiiiiiin please!!! :D Yes their chemistry is fantastic, love the BTS vids too :p.

Are you like others who smile like crazy throughout while watching them in their TV guestings/shows/conferences/interviews? 
Whether you see their interactions as giving YaoJing vibes or YZ-DW vibes, do you feel butterflies in your stomach too esp with the cute fan edits? 
-
> I do even my own XY/TSJ edits :D because yes!...my husband appriciate too :D!. Can't wait to see more inter action whith  S2!!!
How much are you going to support them for a modern drama? 
-> I imagine them in a romance comedy, with more hot scenes? :p Anyway they have my full support.
How about another costume drama? 
-
>I'd prefer that, because it's my fav genre.
what would be the theme of their story? 
-> Yang Zi is the Beast, while Deng Wei plays the Beauty.Reverse story of this tale <3.

Grrrr hahhaha!<3

(suite)Going back to YaoJing, what are your favorite lines?
-> Yang Zi (acting shy) to TSJ:"My granparents,my parents,brother,and even I am cold hearted . I like you because you are different from us...What I just said is I like you."
what about your favorite moments?
-> All kisses scene with their faces on a very close plan.Particulary when Jings upper lips took Xiao's one.(this is very precise I know! :D)
what is/are your saddest or most heartbroken moment/s?

->Xiao Yao mistaking her mother...not realising it's not her back to life.
->TSJ burning with Xiao in his arms in the forest. Even he's voice is completly broken. Him collecting the seeds that drop of from the sachet on the hill alone....

how heartbroken were you with their separations?
->Desparate and eagerly waiting for the situation to be over-turned.Wich we know will happen :).
how much do you relate with their story?
-> Hahaha already answered that!.I can relate to XiaoJings,because similar vibe couple irl (when younger of course!:D)+
Also because of going through of being abused myself, and wearing my own life scars-that can be shared, healed and loved :).

Who else would you want Deng Wei to have a drama with {actress/actor} that you think can help him enhance more his acting skills? {he's very appreciative of all those he worked with}
->Yang Mi, Zhao Lusi, Xiao Zhan.
What character would you want him to play next?
-> An hypnotiser! :D

(suite and end) What novel you know do you want to be adapted in a drama and him as the main lead?
-> I dont read romance novels (did exeption for LYF).I'd choose a fantasy novel that I really love:
"Fitz and the Fool" from Robin Hobb's s. He could play either main roles^^.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz_and_the_Fool_trilogy
There's a comment I read before that goes like this, 'Jing is a stalker, what a red flag!'
Have you read one like this too? it maybe have been reworded but still the same idea.
I just thought maybe we could address this here?
-> Oh well...from now on I'll just let the Yeshiqi in me, have a tea. Calm down.And enjoy what I find interesting.
Because I dont bite.I dont hate. Fiction is fiction. I am not, so it's preciouss :).

Nooooow I want my medal too!!!!! :D!!!

Winny Aye:
oki...thats all for now i guess.. 

Medal deserved <3! :D

dtsj_sapphire  I must really add thank you, because this was reaaaaaaallly fun to do! Thanks for this <3

going off again, family call! *hug to all*

@Symbolika1

LOL thanks for taking time to answer, reallyyyy appreciate your time and effort for this❣️ Cool that WinnyAye used purple and now you yellow, it's a colorful reading time for me XD {question--did you major in Arts?} (((: 

Nooooow I want my medal too!!!!! :D!!!

LOL here's your medal ?hurray!!!???? and for your creativity- ?

I'll take time to read and still waiting for others jiji? thanks again lol 

Symbolika1:

Yeeeees I did, but I'll put , will edit to some orange cause with with pages it's hard to read no?

Yes actually haha. And was gonna stop you to see your reward but you changed color so I deleted my reply earlier haha. Anyway, tc, thanks for dropping by?

dtsj_sapphire:

Yes actually haha. And was gonna stop you to see your reward but you changed color so I deleted my reply earlier haha. Anyway, tc, thanks for dropping by?

Will do it in a few min ( one of my big hobbits need me NOW :D) (bb) and encore THX! <3