TinaL:

https://weibo.com/7867101813/4953127038224838

I was in the yaojing super group earlier and came across a fan who addressed *the whole if jing doesn't pour his love in then the love between him and xiao yao dries up bs xl fans came up* and I love how she addressed it. She couldn't be anymore right 

I can't read Chinese ?...

What if is just "what if"

Jing follows his heart and XY reciprocate?

They are meant for each other..

Winny Aye:

Lol it would have been nice for to read it, it should have given you the option to translate to English 

TinaL:

https://weibo.com/7867101813/4953127038224838

I was in the yaojing super group earlier and came across a fan who addressed *the whole if jing doesn't pour his love in then the love between him and xiao yao dries up bs xl fans came up* and I love how she addressed it. She couldn't be anymore right 

I love how she explained their love. When you love someone,you can’t explain the feelings the person gives you…even when you’re apart you miss them dearly, even when you don’t see them for a day,you get grumpy for no reason. Why would their love be a pool? It’s more like an ocean which never dries,even she herself was shocked she could miss Jing that bad & never slept well for 7 years. lol so how do that other character fans explain this then? Tsk tsk, he got the girl in the end,that’s all that matters ??.

Winny Aye:

You can translate to English or your language if you’re using an iPhone, or you can copy & let google translate do it for you ?

Romans_Revenge:

You can translate to English or your language if you’re using an iPhone, or you can copy & let google translate do it for you ?

I dont use iPhone. .? I will google translate...most of the time it looks stupid 

@TinaL @Romans_Revenge

Finally got it translated. ..

I have heard this saying that Xiaoyao's love for Jing is like a pool. When Jing pours a bucket of water into it, a bucket of water will slowly be filled up by Jing. If one day Jing stops pouring water into it, the pool will also be filled. Slowly drying up, but I never agree. I think Xiaoyao's love for Jing is the entire underground water. Xiaoyao doesn't even know how deep and full her love for him is. Xiaoyao's love is hidden in the vast underground, even Jing can't see it. However, he could only persevere in digging the well and kept digging. He found that there was water here and there was water there. Every time he put in the effort to fetch water, he was rewarded. The water was sweet and clear. In fact, Xiaoyao didn't know that the real Jing was Jing. In the original work, she missed him. She missed Jing more than anyone thought. It even scared her. She always thought that she had controlled everything very well. Even when Jing left, she could accept it calmly. But she found out after everything happened. She overestimates herself, so I always think that her love for Jing is not frivolous. If Jing stops pouring water into it, the pool will dry up. [A person who hides his love underground but is seen by everyone around him, who perseveres no matter how difficult it is. They will never give up] Their love is so surging, how could I think that the love between them is like a pool?

this is beautiful ????

Romans_Revenge:

I love how she explained their love. When you love someone,you can’t explain the feelings the person gives you…even when you’re apart you miss them dearly, even when you don’t see them for a day,you get grumpy for no reason. Why would their love be a pool? It’s more like an ocean which never dries,even she herself was shocked she could miss Jing that bad & never slept well for 7 years. lol so how do that other character fans explain this then? Tsk tsk, he got the girl in the end,that’s all that matters ??.

I think 10 years or is it 7?..anyway its long?

He got what he deserve. ..??

Winny Aye:

I think 10 years or is it 7?..anyway its long?

He got what he deserve. ..??

Definitely over 10 yrs 

TinaL:

Definitely over 10 yrs 

Oh my ?, oh wait from when they broke up to Jing’s marriage, yeah definitely 10+ years. Sheeesh that should tell you,she never got over him & yearned for him every day til they finally had their heart 2 heart talk & worked together to reveal Hou & YY’s affair & love child.

Randomly reading novel again. ..hehehehe

I like how possessive Jing is...kkekek...I remember when Fenglong innocently asked him to advice on how to woo Xiao Yao back then...Jing had advised him to stay refine and gentleman ?..feel bad for FL..but well..and I was guiltily applausing Jing for doing so...don't judge me..??

Feng Long was perplexed “Jing, why don’t you ever fight for something with me?” He was born in the same lofty background as Jing, one the future Chi Sui clan leader and the other the future Tu Shan clan leader. On the journey to make Zhuan Xu the Black Emperor, Jing likely did more for Zhuan Xu than Feng Long, and definitely not any less. But Jing always remained in the background and acted like Feng Long’s follower, allowing him to take all the reward on the way to making Feng Long’s own ambitions come true.

Jing said “How did I not compete with you? I only gave up the things I don’t care about. What I really want I never once let you have.”

“You mean…..” Feng Long furrowed his brow and asked “Xiao Yao?”

Jing sighed and admitted “You view me as an older brother but I haven’t been completely forthright with you. I knew you were interested in Xiao Yao yet I wooed her in your own residence. I knew you planned to marry her yet I send Fang Feng Bei to snatch her at the wedding. I’ve never done anything in my entire life I need to apologize for, other than these two things, and both were done to you.”

Feng Long remembered the incident and still felt a sting of anger “When Xiao Yao ran off from the wedding, I really was miserable for quite some time and was so ashamed to see anyone.”

Jing said “I thought I could let her go but I thought too highly of myself. I’m sorry!”

He is selfish when it comes to love.??

And Xiao Yao.....well she's the one enthusiastic flirting her man as well...

Under the setting sun, Jing and Xiao Yao sat on a rock beside a creek, with Xiao Yao chattering nonstop while Jing listened to her with a soft smile. Suddenly Xiao Yao flew forward and kissed Jing on the lips before sitting back down even before Jing could react, smiling like a satisfied cat and continuing her talking.

hehe..I can definetly see her as a wild satisfied kitty..??

YaoJing is definetly. ..butterflies. ..kittens and bunnies and so on to heart..??

Romans_Revenge:
can someone post this sweet gif here? ☺️☺️