Susuwatari789 

Dropping by to see all the important updates on Deng Wei. Wow!

hiiii thankss for dropping by.?(⁠^⁠.^⁠)

peng-peng:

Beautiful.

thanksss?.

peng-peng:

"xuan has the greatest part of her heart and i think it's the only we all can agree with. :⁠-⁠D"

I have to disagree with that due to how their relationship ended.

oh, no worries, just my opinion, (⁠^⁠^⁠). what i meant was generally lyf fans and by how she treasured him as her gege, someone she'll risk her life with just to protect him, there's something special about their bond that how her pain was described with Xuan's involvement w/ what happened to Jing was very painful idk how to put it?, both were so impt to her, and it's like a brother you loved the most killed your happiness instead of the other way around. but it's fine with me, just my opinion.?

peng-peng:

"In the past she greedily sought out the sights and sounds of the outside world but now that she lost everything, nothing mattered to her anywhere"

She lost  EVERYTHING= Jing and their future life together ❤️ 

NO jing in XY’s life= life is not worth  enjoying AT ALL. Why? Because Xioa and Jing heart  = ?

What I love is that those little sentences -and there are many in the novel -show us so much about XY feelings for  Jing.  They are so powerful  and hidden that lots of people miss them. But they are there like hidden gems . 

Xuan himself realized how deep their love is. hidden gems, yesss.?

Symbolika1:

Weibo fan art today :) :

Cr. to jrrg

Cr. to owners <3!

Weibo fan art today :) :

Cr. to jrrg

Symbolika1:

Cr. to owners <3!

I love them all   especially  the last one.  Thanks fir sharing 

This looks more like a traditional chidren book illustration, beautifull too <3//Yeshiqi & XiaoLiu

Cr. to owner

DW Fan Art today:

Cr. to all owners <3!!!

Symbolika1:

This looks more like a traditional chidren book illustration, beautifull too <3//Yeshiqi & XiaoLiu

Cr. to owner

duckks...I even want to eat duck soup now...lol poor duck..??

(lasts ones are from today working on set)  Diamond BACK :D

legs=> Amplitude! <3

Winny Aye:

duckks...I even want to eat duck soup now...lol poor duck..??

:D taste good I love it too !:D But I really eat meat like no more half the week, and very little :D Yeah poor animals!

making cha coming back to read my "home thread "

IQYI just announced the english name for The Three in Sendai=>

"Love of the Divine Three"

(so abreviated  it will be LDT)

ChaPanda X Lost You Forever collab !  Mini Tu Shanjing ! :d

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I want these too :'(!!!

That's all for now! :D Back to my tea, didn't go to make it yet lol!