@peng-peng yes also, and yes we do see all those signs of attractions but it wasn't further developed and I believe TH has her own reasons. 

@dtsj_sapphire I also saw that too, Jing was the only one she leaned on in the video & I was like oooo lala nice nice 😏. But yeah a soulmate isn’t only referred to as a lover but also a confidant or best friend. I feel more emotionally connected to YaoJing & even makes me jealous cos of how their love progressed & fought through all obstacles. Not all love should be happiness, mostly you have to fight for what you want to see the results & again I’m thankful how DW made me love Jing to such a standard I cannot come down from lol.

Winny Aye:

Both CX and XL do not make good husband /life partner at all...but they make good characters. ..Um...actually I dont think it has to do with age..Im sure that many YaoLiu fans are mature in age too..its just that. .. we see it differently here

I think so too given how their characters were created and how they reflected QY and G.Emp from before so that's kind of already hinting what their fates will be like in LYF. But as you say they make good characters and have their own stories. I think that with our various interpretations of some of the scenes on the story esp with his fans' intrpns, it's just we see them differently or also accdg to our preferences {I said one time comment but I can't help comment on this too🤦 lol} 

Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire I also saw that too, Jing was the only one she leaned on in the video & I was like oooo lala nice nice 😏. But yeah a soulmate isn’t only referred to as a lover but also a confidant or best friend. I feel more emotionally connected to YaoJing & even makes me jealous cos of how their love progressed & fought through all obstacles. Not all love should be happiness, mostly you have to fight for what you want to see the results & again I’m thankful how DW made me love Jing to such a standard I cannot come down from lol.

Yes. From when I saw that Tencent vid even before I find myself totally falling for a ship, I already kind of guessed how things would turn out in the drama and in the novel. I argued with some before coz they started to crowd my comment when I didn't mean anything negative but when I find it going somewhere I drop it even if I come out the loser of the argument or the bad guy in their eyes or accdg to how they view my comments. But for me, I didn't want to stoop down their level esp with that level of toxicity. If they can't accept what I saw or how I saw how the scenes turned out, it's fine, I can still try to see their point anyways but will not further engage coz I know where it will go. That has been me recently. I'll keep my peace and focus.

@Romans_revenge

I understand why TH wrote YaoJing scenes,to let the audience know that men like the other 3 are doomed relationships but with someone like Jing can you find the happiness you crave for.

Men like Jing exists. ..there are good guys but not perfect.They have been my ideal since younger days. But my time has not come yet..😂..Men like CX and XL also exist...you are quite right even when Tong Hua said XL is her favorite. .i think she's meaning XL as a character. ..I feel that she still idealize YaoJing as healthy matching couple. 

@dtsj_sapphire lol I feel you on that,cos I was being jumped in the comments for simply being on Jing’s side & how his character is entirely different and also how the novel is based on forgiveness itself & also how XY fell soo deeply in love with him. I just 🤦🏽‍♀️ & didn’t even care to reply lmao. You’ll get jumped in the main section 🙄.

Also can we talk about how Jing looks at XY with soo much love whenever they meet? Baby keep looking at me like that & I promise you, neither of us will go home for a week lmao.

Romans_Revenge:

Also can we talk about how Jing looks at XY with soo much love whenever they meet? Baby keep looking at me like that & I promise you, neither of us will go home for a week lmao.

I am feeling u💓💓💓🦊

Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire lol I feel you on that,cos I was being jumped in the comments for simply being on Jing’s side & how his character is entirely different and also how the novel is based on forgiveness itself & also how XY fell soo deeply in love with him. I just ??‍♀️ & didn’t even care to reply lmao. You’ll get jumped in the main section ?.

Hehehe...they quite good at shooting at him with. ."not sacrificeing his family for XY". ..that's just funny reason for me..it's not like he can.. i dont feel any bad with YaoJing being together when hes engaged to FfYy.. I just feel bad for him that ffyy is in his life. ..its like people are trying to find bad facts on why he's bad endgame... why their fav was not ..They couldn't accept it...making it like well even if YaoJing is endgame....its tragedy tragedy ..😅🤣

Now on the yaojing note-

I feel more emotionally connected to YaoJing & even makes me jealous cos of how their love progressed & fought through all obstacles. Not all love should be happiness, mostly you have to fight for what you want to see the results 

me too feel jealous of their love story. Oh yes I've watched lots of dramas where the main leads didn't end up together, but you find the reason somehow understandable but still 💔 knowing they're the main leads but as they were both contended the it should be fine. So yes not all love stories have happy endings. I love that last part and it's what I want to see in stories too. Like a character born poor and always doomed or known to be doomed from the start but didn't let it bother her/him and worked through that and ended up successful or something else hahaha.

& again I’m thankful how DW made me love Jing to such a standard I cannot come down from lol.

Yes yes yes❣️ he made us understand the Jing's world. I for one had moments where I was like why did TH made him go through this, so annoying, why didn't she let him do this instead, that will for sure weaken his character and will all the more be targeted by antis. But later, I came to see the reason and was more understanding haha. 

Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire lol I feel you on that,cos I was being jumped in the comments for simply being on Jing’s side & how his character is entirely different and also how the novel is based on forgiveness itself & also how XY fell soo deeply in love with him. I just 🤦🏽‍♀️ & didn’t even care to reply lmao. You’ll get jumped in the main section 🙄.

And the reason why most of us don't stay there. Well me, I don't, even if I wanted to at some points. I just go to the photo gallery or the reviews sections instead😁 oh I saw that comment of yours, felt bad for you being misunderstood and misjudged on that point😔. Sometimes, I think that's where most arguments start like for story characters or drama plots, when they take what one said differently and already formed conclusions or defenses instead of taking that point of view into consideration.

@dtsj_sapphire

Yes yes yes❣️ he made us understand the Jing's world. I for one had moments where I was like why did TH made him go through this, so annoying, why didn't she let him do this instead, that will for sure weaken his character and will all the more be targeted by antis. But later, I came to see the reason and was more understanding haha.

Everything TH made him go through is hell.. But those who judged him on what he went through  and cant help himself makes me think that they are a bit living in fantasy or all their struggling must be always and never have taste in bad fate...lolol..could not accept any intelligent person can fail..

dtsj_sapphire:

And the reason why most of us don't stay there. Well me, I don't, even if I wanted to at some points. I just go to the photo gallery or the reviews sections instead? oh I saw that comment of yours, felt bad for you being misunderstood and misjudged on that point?. Sometimes, I think that's where most arguments start like for story characters or drama plots, when they take what one said differently and already formed conclusions or defenses instead of taking that point of view into consideration.

lol I was actually cackling when they were trying to make me the bad guy, I’m like cool I’m the muthaf… villain,I love it 😍. Also it was the same particular fans who kept bombarding others,it was like they slept in that comment section lol. Anywhooo I’m just patiently waiting for s2 so that they can have their heart to heart talk & make up cos damn I’m still mad they broke up & both are hurting. Even CX told XY she’s deeply fallen for Jing. She kept saying she acts like she’s fine but she doesn’t want him to not care cos if Jing acts like everything is fine she’ll be more upset & hurt.

@Romans_Revenge

She spit blood and and not sleep well for 10 years.....and he's very  broken too..witnessing her broken heart ..💔

YaoLiu fans downgraded Yaojing...a lot thats why YaoJing need a lot of evidence (they claim about her heart pierced after XL death that it was more than anything she ever felt for Jing??). ..but poor girl. ..i feel a bit bad but its tong hua

Before he finished saying it, Xiao Yao’s body pitched forward and Zhuan Xu flew up to catch her in his arms and Xiao Yao spit up blood on Zhuan Xu’s collar.

when Jing wed...
Xiao Yao stared at the water clock and the minute hand was getting closer to the time of the wedding. Right now Jing and Yi Yang must be standing in the ceremonial hall. The water dropped one by one and each drop was like a poison dropping on Xiao Yao’s heart. It pierced her through into hundreds and thousands of pockmarks. Xiao Yao knew she shouldn’t think about it but it was like she was possessed and she stared at the water clock thinking of when Jing would say his vows.

Xiao Yao suddenly felt her heart beating wildly and was so unexpected she couldn’t catch her breath and it banished all the images in her mind.

When she met him while. .going with Ah Nian and Xing Yue shopping. .and suddenly met Jing
Xiao Yao felt her eyes redden and tears threatened to fall so she suddenly stood up and ran down the street without a thought as to where she was going other than she needed to get away.

.....other scenes

She kept telling herself that losing a man wasn’t anything, she could still live well. She used her willpower and controlled it all but in this very moment all the emotion she kept bottled up inside suddenly spiraled out of control.

“Since starting to learn medicine, it’s gotten a lot better.” She still had a hard time falling asleep but she woke up less during the night. Because she slept better, her heart pain problem also lessened.

Zhuan Xu’s expression was conflicted – Xiao Yao’s illness was caused by Jing and she never mentioned him now, but after so many years she still hadn’t forgotten him.

Winny Aye:

Hehehe...they quite good at shooting at him with. ."not sacrificeing his family for XY". ..that's just funny reason for me..it's not like he can.. i dont feel any bad with YaoJing being together when hes engaged to FfYy.. I just feel bad for him that ffyy is in his life. ..its like people are trying to find bad facts on why he's bad endgame... why their fav was not ..They couldn't accept it...making it like well even if YaoJing is endgame....its tragedy tragedy ..??

And I do feel bad about those and feel it so unfair for their part esp his part. It's not like we don't accept or are aware of Jing's flaws created by the author and or are trying to sugarcoat anything. We are aware and are annoyed at those too but I'm more annoyed at how and what the author put his character into. But that's why we try to figure him out more and so found ourselves in a page or thread like this and freely discuss with others, esp those who we know and feel are fully supporting him. Even yaojing isn't perfect but that's why we're here, both XY and Jing had their faults in their rel'ship and that was discussed too I think in s1 thread. I only hope that we won't get to see comments like those on this thread. Not this thread.