Romans_Revenge:

Dear Lord, please let me & my girls here meet a man like Jing,that way we can be sooo spoiled,when we don’t hear from him,we start to throw tantrums & get mad at him for no reason when we see him. Amen lol 😆 😝 

So true..🙏🙏🙏💓🦊🥂..let us meet the one like foxy jing...spoiling with all his sweet talk...

Winny Aye:

So true..🙏🙏🙏💓🦊🥂..let us meet the one like foxy jing...spoiling with all his sweet talk...

lol amen! I’ll keep him in my house when I meet him lol. Don’t want anyone to snatch him😏

Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire lol without xl,XY would’ve died long ago? lol very funny logic…smh you can’t reason with such people cos God forbid you say xl is boring,a war would’ve broke out. You’d be public enemy nr 1. The keep making fun of Jing but let’s make fun of xl,that’s where they draw the line lmao 😂. Listen with Jing arriving and giving all his spiritual energy to XY or even barricading her from the fire,they’d come to meet XY’s ashes lmao. Such negative souls but can’t see how someone tried to save XY even before their fav xl could do so. 

Also Jing & XY agreed to be together forever in their song, they dunno how it is to lose someone you love soo much,you want to joint them so they don’t feel lonely. That’s what Jing did,knowing XY’s abandonment issues & her being scared of loneliness.

I understand your sentiments too. I've read some comments before {when lyf was still ongoing} on youtube and yes facebook too and was quite surprised why there had to be an explanation going on. Why the need to explain xy's death in the cherry blossom? Why the need to explain what jing has done in that place, for her? And if you didn't read the novel, you'd probably have to carefully watch and observe to fully grasp what happened. Some comments I saw said 'he committed suicide and remained like that for 37 long years but others did as much...' saying he did nothing but just die coz she died and that was just one of the reasons I think that others have to step up and explain that very scene.

@dtsj_sapphire lol forget them, let’s focus on our YaoJing. I’m glad how it’s serene here & want it to continue.

Romans_Revenge:

@dtsj_sapphire lol forget them, let’s focus on our YaoJing. I’m glad how it’s serene here & want it to continue.

Also there’s this page called star or dreamchaser who had to explain that scene cos apparently someone wrote a negative comment which triggered the page creator to fully explain what happened & why Jing did so. A lot of comments were on Jing side,even tho who fully didn’t understand why Jing did it, but understood it after it was thoroughly explained.

Yes @WinnyAye, we didn't downgrade him or hit him below the belt as they have downgraded and hit below the belt and even made fun of jing since the beginning that I know of or probably we all know of.

I remember DW's interviews where he mentioned abt that cherry blossom scene and how the camera focused on his expression. For him who lived as jing for 6 months, he had developed this deep understanding of the character he played and for him, that scene was very emotional coz he felt jing's sorrow- thinking he would lose his only life's goal- xy and haven't even solved some pressing issues in his life like a barrier to their relationship.

Lastly, xy's death on the cherry blossom was a time TH made all the mls esp related to her to go to her rescue, there's a reason why jing found her first, then cx, then xl. Also, since I see the bug mentioned as @Symbolika shared the photo, I think there's a reason why it has to be with xl, I think one is coz he's the only one with 9lives the author came up with, and if there's no other way to remove it then kill it, if it's w/jing or cx, they couldn't do so coz they weren't meant to have those no. of lives or if TH would create another scenario to fit that, it won't be the lyf we all read.

{This is what I originally intended to say to end our discussion a while back when I get back on this thread but I forgot now with other topics though opened up but it's fine it's related.}

All I know is that whatever or however TH created her story's characters, she has given them their own deserved endings and for me that's enough. like I said, some chars doesn't always have to get the girl/boy in the end but perhaps knowing the girl/boy has its own purpose, it could be to learn something else- how to live life, love life, forgive, be open, accept the way things are, change and be the better you, or to teach one a lesson- how to value people, time, moments, relationships {all types}, or more😉

Back to the main discussion, I heard Yang zi will attend Paris fashion week. Other Chinese actresses are already there & some of their outfits are very beautiful.

Romans_Revenge:

Sorry I keep saying one time and we focus on that too but keep engaging lol what's with me🤦😅 I wanted to separate my comments for yaojing too but failed🤦 anyways

Romans_Revenge:

Also there’s this page called star or dreamchaser who had to explain that scene cos apparently someone wrote a negative comment which triggered the page creator to fully explain what happened & why Jing did so. A lot of comments were on Jing side,even tho who fully didn’t understand why Jing did it, but understood it after it was thoroughly explained.

I think this matter wasn't only global but also local, even most c-fans misunderstood it. yes that's true and I'm glad to see those explanations get understood, that's all that matters. 

Forgive my being talkative here and having long threads, I'll get back on yaojing contents I haven't read fully later.

Romans_Revenge:

Back to the main discussion, I heard Yang zi will attend Paris fashion week. Other Chinese actresses are already there & some of their outfits are very beautiful.

Yes. And yes too. I heard Zhao Lusi and Bailu too? Been seeing photos of them shared on twt, even my journey to you lead cp I think I've read abt them too. I wish to see Deng Wei there soon too❣️ I think he'll rock the runway😅😻

Hehe I can't sleep yet...

I had been thinking since all characters have flaws, I was digging out flaws of our beloved fox..🦊 hehe.

Im a bit negative these days.

He is physically weaker than CX and XL.

He don't use cunningness to hurt others especially his family members.  Therefore he could be taken advantage off. Although he did use gorilla mirror to catch HouYY.

He wanted a chance for himself from WXL/XY in which he request her to wait. 

He tried best to connect with XY while still could not entiretly break off his engagement to ffyy.

He spoiled XY a lot.

He can sort of fall into his granny scheme to get him married which makes him broken and hurt someone he loves in process. 

He got XL snatch XY away from wedding. 

He had weak heart attack when it comes to XY.  In which he could die with her. 

His love , sympathy and forgiveable nature makes him not able to kill Hou who is able to kill him anytime. 

His love for his nephew make him get into ZX and Hou trap  and fall into coma for 7 years. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Yes. And yes too. I heard Zhao Lusi and Bailu too? Been seeing photos of them shared on twt, even my journey to you lead cp I think I've read abt them too. I wish to see Deng Wei there soon too❣️ I think he'll rock the runway😅😻

I mean it’s only right for Deng Wei to rock the runway, but I think he’s still new & just gained momentum. But I’m sure these brand designers have their eyes on him & I won’t be surprised if they’re already in talks with him.

ok❤️ we will do that 🦊🥂💞💜

Thanks @WinnyAye! And sorry I couldn't help when I was the one who said so.

Romans_Revenge:

Dear Lord, please let me & my girls here meet a man like Jing,that way we can be sooo spoiled,when we don’t hear from him,we start to throw tantrums & get mad at him for no reason when we see him. Amen lol 😆 😝 

😂😂😂 what? no, He won't grant you that...yet until XY has her h.e. 

Romans_Revenge:

Actually I created this account because of this BL series I saw called our dating sim and it was sooo good it prompted me to create an account,just so I can share my thoughts hehe. But on this issue,it was thanks to that sizzling passionate kiss between Jing & XY I saw on YT which intrigued me,cos damn lmao the way my eyes were glued to that kiss,I said okay okay lemme see what this drama is all about. Then when I started watching it,what pulled me in was Jing using his hand as shield to protect WXL from the candle wax. There & then was I sold,I said yup! He’s the one,shit if the FL don’t want him,I want him all to myself & if she decides to come back well,she gon have to fight me for him lol.

What, really, no further comment on the first part. LOL, I think we talked abt that kiss so much already. yes that candle wax scene, I love how beautiful DW's hands were. :XD no, she has archery skills and poisoning techniques, she's a doctor, fighting her will be a challenge. Plus Jing has her engraved in his heart, he'll go back to her. So, nope, drop it. Haha.

dtsj_sapphire:

Sorry I keep saying one time and we focus on that too but keep engaging lol what's with me?? I wanted to separate my comments for yaojing too but failed? anyways

I think this matter wasn't only global but also local, even most c-fans misunderstood it. yes that's true and I'm glad to see those explanations get understood, that's all that matters. 

Also I know a lot was also sad he gave up his life to be with XY in the afterlife. I mean I see why Deng Wei gained soo many fans to the extend that, a lot of Chinese women even dress their boyfriends like Deng Wei lol. There was even a trend where the men were dressing like the way DW rocks his outfits & the ladies were thanking him for spicing up their men cos they look chic now lol.

@dtsj_sapphire lol yeah he won’t after I show him that I can love him & his scars,his mind will change. Besides he may have a sweet kiss,but my kiss will be engraved in his heart lmao 😂. Pfft XY herself won’t even try cos she knows she fucked up a good thing,so she can continue to cry herself to sleep,idc he’s mine now,cos you broke his heart 🤷🏽‍♀️😝. Girl I’ll let her poison me,so that Jing can save me even tho I can beat her ass(I do boxing sometimes).😏😏