We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 emis:

So Beautiful, handsome man!

Yes....I can't wait to see the lengend of rosy cloud. ...

Symbolika1:

Sharing your joy too !

<3                                                         Monsieur Dior/AlwaysGentleman

Monsieur ..always handsome. .♥️?

And. ..One of diamonds is already vvvip and got to shake to shake hands with him already. ..oo...

Yep Support Deng..♥

Just some Aesthetic again ??

Winny Aye:

Just some Aesthetic again ??

La classe! <3 Beautifull, thx for sharing Winny! Let's toast! :D

Blueberries Field:

Last night I checked it was 2 millions likes. Now we passed 5 millions!! 

Hahaha yes IT'S CRAZY <3!!!

Blueberries Field:

Yesss!! Woo hooo!!! ????Celebrating all over the world? ???

The power of ?Diamond sister? 

DIOR Uptdate, with Weiwei

emis:

So Beautiful, handsome man!

This little green touch in his eyes (color lens I guess ), makes his peircing look even more dangerous :D <3 

Symbolika1:

Question:

How would you react at this ? :D =>

***********************************************************************************************************

************************************************************************************************************

My answer :D!!!...well first of first I would have needed some very opaque sunglasses, because:

Than , i would be also very speachless :D

...you know, that dumb and muted look! :D!!!Loool..

emis:

Feeling butterflies in my stomach and nervous.

I like it when he makes that look.

:D I'm "Brain fried" ! :D

Lucky Diamonds => The crew offered them today, shooting pics/cards ! <3 So nice! They were all near the purple/diamond tent shivering under the rain, and just all cheared up when the gifts arrived! <3

I want one too!!!

Symbolika1:

:D I'm "Brain fried" ! :D

I had that exactly same feeling when he did this look , while XLiu was teesing him :D...She back off quite fast in a split of second after his sudden gaze (like -stay closer like this, and I'll just kiss you :D)! lol :D!!

Symbolika1:

On set pic <3

he looked at her...♡ :)))

Winny Aye:

he looked at her...♡ :)))

Yeah, she bear it well, I wouldn't be able , even for a second! Thankfully I'm not actress :D

And have a happy Day ya all here <3!