We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:

Well XY is actually a good person..but i kind of understand what u are meaning ...?

But if red flag is meaning as below ...then Jing is not red flag...

but no drama is without difficult situation ..

I’m referring to the comment that said Jing is a red flag,I’m just stating the facts as why he’s the opposite. They don’t understand the meaning of red flag itself,people just be throwing that word around without understanding the meaning of the context.

XY is a good person but at some points too she’s got red flag tendencies which can be frustrating. It took for her heart to be broken to know who she wants.

@Romans_Revenge 

They don’t understand the meaning of red flag itself,people just be throwing that word around without understanding the meaning of the context

This! Exactly this.  Well said.

@Symbolika1

Jing's engagement:  is a complex circumstance arising from his sense of duty/family duty , not a red flag=>  as he navigates it with honesty, respect, and resolution, demonstrating his commitment to Xiao Yao. He will go through it all FOR HER <3.

Yes..the reason why I think he calmly handle his situation as Tushan Jing is because he wanted to be near to Xiao Yao .  Because Ye Shi Qi could not matched up to her princess identity. So it is very cleared on his side.  There had been a comment on youtube video, XY is pityful, and if anyone hurt her ( the commentor) that much in real life, she wont take that guy no matter how good the guy is. I replied to that comment I said I pity TSJ more because he suffered most. In real life who she will take is up to her.  

Romans_Revenge:

I’m referring to the comment that said Jing is a red flag,I’m just stating the facts as why he’s the opposite. They don’t understand the meaning of red flag itself,people just be throwing that word around without understanding the meaning of the context.

XY is a good person but at some points too she’s got red flag tendencies which can be frustrating. It took for her heart to be broken to know who she wants.

No..I dont think she know who she wants after her heart being broken, I think she already knew (at least subconsciously) when she wanted to test Jing out whether he would help her escape from CX. If she did not want him then there's no need to test him, she may just find away herself to escape somehow. With Jing, she quite followed her heart. But yep she can be frustrating at times especially after she became woman . But I think I understand her. The thing is in fiction and maybe in real life too, I normally biased toward female characters than male characters . Xiao Yao happened to be one of my most fav  female character in fiction. I think that time, if he just said he and yy did do anything and the child was not his, she will believe him. Her difficult to giving into came from protection of herself not to set on. He could not say anything. But yep she sort of making him wait over 40 years to get married . Its like doing some career first before getting married . but theres a lot of things happened. I think they got spend lots of time pledge their love all those years that it became solid and solid. As much as she had those connection such as love bugs with XL, personally I think XY is a one man person . Personally, i do not actually find her a red flag. 

Deng Wei fan art :)

Cr.to owner!

Winny Aye:
There had been a comment on youtube video, XY is pityful

etc etc...this will never end! Let's just enjoy them (XiaoJing)  ;) 

The red flag is such a non sense, that I don't see the point to dig deeper for us :D !!!!

Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao happened to be one of my most fav  female character in fiction

=> Let's just enjoy and share more about this kind of subject :) 

Even with his powers on the ground, he is willing to tale an army for her:

=>                                                                    " Let's go home."

Okay? I love him so much <3

BAATH TIMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

"   -  clean, warm, the faint scent of soap and sunshine."

(Ch.3) -the smell of happiness

*Art Piece*

The artist:  My new fav gif :D!

Symbolika1:

=>                                                                    " Let's go home."

If eyes could kill? XL would have been dead aftert thay look YSQ  and WXL gave him. Lol

Symbolika1:

*Art Piece*

The artist:  My new fav gif :D!

I love this gif....♡♡ toooo cuteee

Symbolika1:

BAATH TIMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

"   -  clean, warm, the faint scent of soap and sunshine."

(Ch.3) -the smell of happiness

:D :)))....I can feel it too...

Symbolika1:

peng-peng:

If eyes could kill? XL would have been dead aftert thay look YSQ  and WXL gave him. Lol

Love them so much... they are so protective and possessive of each other...Im watching the scene at the moment 

Wei wei had his comfort blanquet today :

(here in TTEOM)

On set today :)

Symbolika1:

Wei wei had his comfort blanquet today :

(here in TTEOM)

On set today :)

Found one with Yang Zi on LyF filming set :D=>

She's covering his foot so he don't get too cold...so nice!<3