We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Symbolic elements in the environment or the characters' lives could hint at their destined connection. This could include recurring symbols, such as a specific celestial alignment, a rare flower that blooms only in the presence of true love, or an ancient artifact that holds the key to their fate. These symbols serve as tangible manifestations of their intertwined destinies.

This detailed insight comparison is wonerful. But i have few questions. I think i actually know the answers. But i could be wrong.. So what u mean by the prophecy of their fate.. In drama ..I could see the deep pink flower their manifestation to life..but i want to know what is "a rare flower that blooms only in the presence of true love..?"

For me ( sorry need to share mine as well lol)

I saw the prophesy of their fate in XY naming  this man Ye Si Qi

You only name what belongs to you so by her doing that, it seal their fate as linked  - with the red string I may add. Lol. 

peng-peng:

HEARTLY ACCEPTED 

Grumpy Witch:

Is he still filming Rosy Clouds or is this for another one?

https://mydramalist.com/755789-xian-tai-you-shu

Thi is his first main leading in "Love of the Divine Tree:Overview of his character...it's an Odysee! :D

Symbolika1:

Thi is his first main leading in "Love of the Divine Tree:Overview of his character...it's an Odysee! :D

Ah yes and the director is Yin Tao=> "Who rules the World", "Love and Redemption" etc! :D

Grumpy Witch:

Me too <3

We are rare and hidden gems too :D

peng-peng:

For me ( sorry need to share mine as well lol)

You only name what belongs to you so by her doing that, it seal their fate as linked  - with the red string I may add. Lol. 

Yes...right about that too... i would not be have so serious about if its not for her actions. I mean she consider "Ye Shi Qi" as very hers.And yep i do think she is very possessive of him. 

@peng-peng 

peng-peng:
 Tian 'er is an indirect  guide /councelor to XY.

She is effectivly the person who will make her "tilt" on what is important :)

@Symbolika1

she blushes like a red flower...

But for that and while doing that/ to get there to the opening red heart,(pics of the rouge embrassed)- to open her heart (Eir's discussion contribution to it, advice: don't bypass joy!), she have to BLOOM :).

Xiao Yao...as rare flower bloom...? I can feel it too...

peng-peng:

Winny Aye:
Yes...right about that too... i would not be have so serious about if its not for her actions. I mean she consider "Ye Shi Qi" as very hers.And yep i do think she is very possessive of him. 

Interesting!  :D!

https://www.fengshuimastersingapore.sg/fengshui-numbers/

Funny fact , in Feng Shui=> 17  mean 17 (1+7 = 8):  number  has connotations of hope and prosperity/aboundance and infinity. 

Grumpy Witch:

Me too <3

Yesss....

I consider those who dislike him or find fault with his matters especially his family,  do not fully understand this part of plot and do not understand his role in here..I'd still call it fully unfortunate rather than weakness. 

By the way its nice to meet here...♡

peng-peng:

The way I saw it, Xioa Liu had love coming her way and  she was closing her heart to it due to her life  experience a whereas  Tian ' er was  not letting her life experience, her cold heart stop her for  wanting to envoy that new opportunity life is throwing her way and see where it would take her.  Tian 'er is an indirect  guide /councelor to XY.  In a way she is  the image of what XY could have if she  decide to not let her cold heart rule  her and take a chance in love .

For me their respective love/ relationship  for their man  does not mirror each other at all. 

I just find it as Tian Er giving advice about taking chance to love. And yep compare to Tian Er , Xiao Yao was so afraid to open her heart..yet she still can't help testing on  Shi Qi. 

Symbolika1:

We are rare and hidden gems too :D

Yes TSJ is a treasure indeed.

Winny Aye:
do not fully understand this part of plot

oversimplifying  Jing is apparently a full time job!

Winny Aye:
By the way its nice to meet here...♡

Yeah Happy to have you pop -in!

Symbolika1:

Hhhhooo my good Lord in Heaven. DW looks good.  

He can  portray the 2 main leads in Heaven Official's blessing manghua I will not complain at all. 

peng-peng:

He can  portrait the 2 main lead in Heaven Official blessing manghua I will not complain at all. 

OMG YES!!!!! I can imagine it perfectly!!! I'll have sweet dreams tonight! :D

I want this movie very badly <3 Weiwei in it too ;:D But censorship...lol...See how Xiao ZHan and WYibo had harsh time after Untamed...Glad they've pulled it off and doing great <3!