We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Love how he carried her here..♡♡ actually in novel...she just fell into him...I love this adding...and also its beautiful scene ...

What do you mean by she fell into him? 

peng-peng:

What do you mean by she fell into him? 

it's this scene here...she fell into his arms.....in drama...he carried her..♡♡

chapter 4

Xiao Liu handed his crutches to Shi Qi and playfully hopped back to the house. When he hopped on the stoop there was a thin layer of ice that Xiao Liu wasn’t looking out for so he fell backwards into Shi Qi’s arms. Xiao Liu tried to grab the crutches in Shi Qi’s hands but came up empty and fell back into his arms again.

The two of them stared at each other in silence. “That…..thank you.” Xiao Liu turned and hopped back into the house.

Winny Aye:

it's this scene here...she fell into his arms.....in drama...he carried her..♡♡

chapter 4

Xiao Liu handed his crutches to Shi Qi and playfully hopped back to the house. When he hopped on the stoop there was a thin layer of ice that Xiao Liu wasn’t looking out for so he fell backwards into Shi Qi’s arms. Xiao Liu tried to grab the crutches in Shi Qi’s hands but came up empty and fell back into his arms again.

The two of them stared at each other in silence. “That…..thank you.” Xiao Liu turned and hopped back into the house.

Thanks. I like it .

peng-peng:

Thanks. I like it .

yess...i mean...in novel its sweet...♡ ..but i love the change in drama♡♡

Symbolika1:
(draft form, might edit cause it's getting late :) -note that literary interpretations can vary, and different readers may derive diverse meanings from a text.  )

I left a draft and it have a cuted bit in XL thread! Waow!:D Should I repay it? Because coming from a person who said that Xiao Yao was raped 37 years in a shell, it's a thoughtfull take! Now please to this person, If I write a draft again in my thread...I'd like you to next time first ask me if it doesnt bother me...or at least, take the whole pack, where my explorative, and draft intention, I stated are clear.Thank you in advance!I'm speachless how vile intentioned this person is!.

(feeling kidnaped...).

Back to my exploration, if I can safely??? :D

Before I continue=> Please be reminded that the focus of my post was the Royal Mother's intervention, not solely Xiang Liu's role.  

=> specifically the claim of breaking the voodoo bug spell, while through ch.49/50 the conversation between Sir Bi and the Royal Mother is completly unspoken/not shown, and leave us to various possible interpretation, one could be as follow: 

The Royal Mother said: “When Xiao Yao was unconscious, I discovered the voodoo bug in her and broke the spell. You guys don’t have a problem with that, right?” (adressing to Jing and Xiao Yao).

"The Royal Mother's act of breaking the voodoo bug spell could also represents liberation and freedom" and  emphasizes the symbolic importance of her possible intervention. This would suggests that the act goes beyond a mere physical removal and carries profound and complementary implications. 

-We have XL physical removement (dagger). His words to Xiao Yao: “I broke the bug between us! From now on, you and I will have no connection with each other!” 

----------------------------------------------------------------

See, what interest me is the different kind of breaking it: RMother-break the spell Vs Xl-break the object. The  bug is perhaps a more complex component .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Why Breaking the Spell Matters: While Xiang Liu's physical act of killing the bug was a crucial step, it's posited that breaking the spell was a necessary and perhaps more complex component. The voodoo bug, being a magical entity, may have metaphysical threads that required the Royal Mother's divine intervention too.

The fact that the Royal Mother accepted the responsibility for breaking the spell, even if there might be an element of untruth (did she lied or not to Xiao Yao is unclear-we dont actually have a scene with Sir Bi that shows she agree to it -only "him coughing  to her), still as such, holds a significance for Xiao Yao.

Also her acceptance, the responsability,  of saying that she broke the spell:  could be her deliberate choice to shield and protect Xiao Yao.  To shield her from the full weight of the truth.  Showcasing the Royal Mother's maternal instincts, wisdom, and her blessing to both Xiao Yao and Jing. 

(DRAFT!!!! )

Winny Aye:

Love how he carried her here..♡♡ actually in novel...she just fell into him...I love this adding...and also its beautiful scene ...

Aaaaaah quiet scenery <3 Thank you Winny!

Winny Aye:
Yes, I believe Royal Morher helping it break too

Winny Aye:
However, Royal Mother was divine that can hardly lie. Telling Xiao Yao that she break the spell of Voodoo bug is not  considered a complete lie to me, but more of blessing to three characters Xiao Yao, Jing and Xiang Liu, breaking free of this tie up, so they are all break free . Therefore it's she broke the voodoo bug spell for them all.  Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu got free from each other able to lead their own way. She had fulfilled Xiang Liu wish of no memory of him left in this world, even in Xiao Yao. As life and death and burden, memory are no longer holding back, Xiao and Jing can start life all over. 

Exactly my interrogations :) (not saying statements )

See, what interest me is the different kind of breaking it: RMother-break the spell Vs Xl-break the object. The  bug is perhaps a more complex component .

Thanks for pointing that out.  It indeed shows that the bug and its removal complex. 

Symbolika1:

Exactly my interrogations :) (not saying statements )

YES..I think i understand what you are saying ...I added those lines in reply ..just in case...

peng-peng:
Thanks for pointing that out.  It indeed shows that the bug and its removal complex. 

Interesting yes :)

Symbolika1:

Aaaaaah quiet scenery <3 Thank you Winny!

yes i love that added scene ♡♡♡ and the superb scenery

Winny Aye:

yes i love that added scene ♡♡♡ and the superb scenery

:))

@Symbolika1

The fact that the Royal Mother accepted the responsibility for breaking the spell, even if there might be an element of untruth (did she lied or not to Xiao Yao is unclear-we dont actually have a scene with Sir Bi that shows she agree to it -only "him coughing  to her), still as such, holds a significance for Xiao Yao.

Yes several things or many scenes are left out. So yep we are opened to interpret . But one thing is sure that it does make Xiao Yao break free from something to live on.

But I question was it not just a lie? I mean the Mother intervention in removing the bug? I thought  it was when i read it the 2rst time. I need the chapters