We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 peng-peng:

But I question was it not just a lie? I mean the Mother intervention in removing the bug? I thought  it was when i read it the 2rst time. I need the chapters 

Symbolika had pointed out we dont see the scene of Ah Bi and Royal Mother agreeing to say the subject. Thats what we say its left something out and up to us to think why Royal Mother say like that. I have said this in my initial reply already and I will say again. Royal Mother had fulfilled XL wish of not wanting to let XY know what he did for her. One may say its all his selfless action towards XY. It is true. However, for me personally, it is also to break himself free from this world as well and not leaving "burden" to Xiao Yao as according to him.

I get that now.  But do we see her breaking the spell?  That's what I should have asked. 

peng-peng:

But I question was it not just a lie? I mean the Mother intervention in removing the bug? I thought  it was when i read it the 2rst time. I need the chapters 

Sure => ch.48 and ch.50! will enjoy to read you! :)

Winny Aye:

Symbolika had pointed out we dont see the scene of Ah Bi and Royal Mother agreeing to say the subject. Thats what we say its left something out and up to us to think why Royal Mother say like that. I have said this in my initial reply already and I will say again. Royal Mother had fulfilled XL wish of not wanting to let XY know what he did for her. One may say its all his selfless action towards XY. It is true. However, for me personally, it is also to break himself free from this world as well and not leaving "burden" to Xiao Yao as according to him. 

Maybe you should put spoilers? :D

Symbolika1:

Sure => ch.48 and ch.50! will enjoy to read you! :)

Thanks dear 

Winny Aye:
control

..interesting as , from the leaked script  there is this dialogue:

"XYPerhaps you only treat me as someone to make deals with, but I always considered you... a friend. 

XL (mixed emotions, faint smile): Oh, friend? (mocking) Such things can neither be seen nor touched, it is too unreliable, I won't presume to count on it. (his eyes grew sharp and cold even as he continued to smile) If Xuan Yuan Cang Xuan knows we are connected by a fated bug, living and dying together, he would not dare to kill me. (leans slightly forward to smile at Xiao Yao). You, are my chess piece that checks the Xuan Yuan king."

(https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?page=141)

Control or not ? Another good question...have she been controlled, played out ? This dialogue point really to it...

hmmm

peng-peng:

Thanks dear 

De rien! :)

peng-peng:

I get that now.  But do we see her breaking the spell?  That's what I should have asked. 

No - all is word and mysteries :D We neither see Sir Bin telling RM to lie neither.

Xiao Yao smiled so casually, like this

had nothing to do with her "Zhuan

Xu, how can you not know why? I

could have lived like an ordinary girl,

marrying and having kids, living a

simple happy life.

If the leak is true them how are they going to change this dialogue. Xy would not be able to blame ZX for taking everything  away from her. All will not have the same powerful impact if she has to blame it on YX.  

Symbolika1:

"XY: Perhaps you only treat me as someone to make deals with, but I always considered you... a friend. 

XL (mixed emotions, faint smile): Oh, friend? (mocking) Such things can neither be seen nor touched, it is too unreliable, I won't presume to count on it. (his eyes grew sharp and cold even as he continued to smile) If Xuan Yuan Cang Xuan knows we are connected by a fated bug, living and dying together, he would not dare to kill me. (leans slightly forward to smile at Xiao Yao). You, are my chess piece that checks the Xuan Yuan king."

(https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers?page=141)

Control or not ? Another good question...have she been controlled, played out ? This dialogue point really to it...

hmmm

He became a friend to  her at some point people do not like it but it is  what it is. 

I do not think he played her out. I think he is saying this to hide his true  motivations.  He never used that against her when could have 

Symbolika1:

Maybe you should put spoilers? :D

Its done :)

Symbolika1:

"XY: Perhaps you only treat me as someone to make deals with, but I always considered you... a friend. 

hmmm

What I am meaning there were heart controlling scenes in the novel (I did wrong by using phrase emotional control ..so I edit it out to heart as an body organ control) ..one in chapter 26 and one in chapter 32. 

In chapter 32...when he was departing from her at Quig Shui..he controlled her heart beat. ..to promise him not to reveal about FFB...

Xiao Yao turned to leave and Xiang Liu said “A word of reminder, the voodoo bug still connects us so if you tell the world I’m Fang Feng Bei, don’t blame me if I hurt your heart and you die from the pain.”

Xiao Yao stopped and looked back at Xiang Liu.

“Don’t believe me?”

Xiao Yao’s heart was suddenly cut with so much pain like a sword pierced it, the pain so excruciating she fell on the ground in a slump.

Xiang Liu appeared to hold her life in his hands and he coldly said “If you don’t want to die, then don’t say a word!”

Xiao Yao was in such pain her face was ashen and cold sweat dotted her face. She sat up and smiled “Is this the reason you never had time to go to Jiu Li to break the voodoo bug? You want to control my life and death so that one day you can hold me hostage to your will? General Xiang Liu, you really are something!”

Xiang Liu smiled and turned to leave. With a whistle his white condor descended and he vaulted on its back and disappeared in the clouds.

The pain in Xiao Yao’s heart vanished but it was so painful that her body was still weak and needed some time to recover her strength. After some time, she slowly got up and walked towards town.

Another scene is in chapter 26..

Xiao Yao hadn’t seen Jing in over a year and seeing him like this, Xiao Yao maintained her smile and quietly stood next to the Xi Ling clan leader. She remembered in the ocean when he let his hair loose, the stirring in her heart. She remembered twining his hair around her fingers, each strand was a longing. Everything felt like yesterday but it was already black hair turned white and all longing severed.

Xiao Yao felt her heart was being clawed at by a large hand, so painful it was like being ripped apart. She could only keep smiling when suddenly she felt her heart violently beating. Xiao Yao couldn’t maintain her fake smile anymore, much like a person could endure severe pain without any change in expression yet couldn’t control exhibiting bodily reaction to intense exercise. Xiao Yao clutched her chest and took a few deep breaths.

Xing Yue hurriedly assisted her and asked in concern “Are you okay?”

Xiao Yao smiled and shook her head. The Xi Ling clan leader saw her face flushed bright red and quickly said “I remember your constitution is not strong, hurry and sit down to rest.”

Xing Yue helped Xiao Yao to sit down at Jing’s table.

Jing anxiously put one hand on Xiao Yao’s wrist while his other clutched the wine cup and transformed the wine into a fog. Everyone knew the Tu Shan clan had the power to mystify which was very useful for taking away pain. No one thought it weird what Jing was doing.

Her heart continued to beat wildly and strongly, so much that she felt like all her blood was rushing into her head. Xiao Yao couldn’t control it and muttered under her breath “Xiang Liu, will you cut it out already?”

Everyone only heard “cut it out already”, but Jing was sitting closest to her and he was completely familiar with Xiao Yao’s voice, so he heard every word she said.

Her heartbeat started to return to normal and Xiao Yao gently pulled her hand away from Jing “Thank you, I’m fine now.”

Jing pulled his hand back but it clenched into a tight fist to tamp down everything he was feeling.

I have a feeling XL must have annoyed at XY's longing for Jing. That's why he started to control her heartbeat. Jing is again act as Mr Healer in here as usual. 

@Symbolika1

Control or not ? Another good question...have she been controlled, played out ? This dialogue point really to it

@peng-peng

He became a friend to  her at some point people do not like it but it is  what it is. 

I do not think he played her out. I think he is saying this to hide his true  motivations.  He never used that against her when could have

I agree with peng-peng. I think he's acting out all those rough acts to hide  all his true feelings inside.

He may have hurt her but his overall actions in all dimensions are mostly for her own good in second half of the story, according to him. But he still have tendency  to hurt her purposely.

But the chapter you’re talking about has nothing to do with xl controlling XY’s heart ache? That has nothing to do with xl tho, even in the drama, the minute she saw Jing, all her emotions she tried hard to hide gave her the heartache even when Jing tried to give her the things that fell due to a car accidentally splashing water on her. The minute she saw him again, she cried & had to run away from him. So this has NOTHING to do with the serpent controlling her heart.