We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Breath taking Xiao Jing gifs! <3

*   (the last one hurted too much before s2...had to add one of their kiss <3)

purple is just so beautiful ..

so true about last one T_T

Winny Aye:

purple is just so beautiful ..

so true about last one T_T

Adding credits :) =>@dengswei dengswei.tumblr.com 

Symbolika1:

Adding credits :) =>@dengswei dengswei.tumblr.com 

She's cuteee..

Symbolika1:

Grabbing a cup of coffee, bb to read y all ( ps: I know I have still at your request to try to give my capture on the debt subject! :D) . *cheers* and hugs* 

bb* - Droping 2 interesting pics :*

1/

Compilation of Yeshiqi <3

and from weibo :

2/

......:D! I laughed hard on this one :D!!!

cr.to owner

HELP That second edited pic is too funny, but I like it 

Romans_Revenge:

But the chapter you’re talking about has nothing to do with xl controlling XY’s heart ache? That has nothing to do with xl tho, even in the drama, the minute she saw Jing, all her emotions she tried hard to hide gave her the heartache even when Jing tried to give her the things that fell due to a car accidentally splashing water on her. The minute she saw him again, she cried & had to run away from him. So this has NOTHING to do with the serpent controlling her heart.

I am of the same mind as you. I never attributed her heart pain  in this chapter  to XL controling it.  What gain would he have to do this to her? That would be cruel. 

I also thought  her calling XL on it was actually to  justify her pain. She was still in denial  that she was heart broken. Pretending to be above such thing.

I see like you did. 

Symbolika1:

Grabbing a cup of coffee, bb to read y all ( ps: I know I have still at your request to try to give my capture on the debt subject! :D) . *cheers* and hugs* 

bb* - Droping 2 interesting pics :*

1/

Compilation of Yeshiqi <3

and from weibo :

2/

......:D! I laughed hard on this one :D!!!

cr.to owner

The last one lol cute as hell.

TinaL:

HELP That second edited pic is too funny, but I like it 

:D hahaha yes, but she will put the "rouge" later on for him ...

Lipstick on....

Lipstick off :D...

XD!!!!

Symbolika1:
Lipstick on....

Symbolika1:
Lipstick off :D...

peng-peng:

I am of the same mind as you. I never attributed her heart pain  in this chapter  to XL controling it.  What gain would he have to do this to her? That would be cruel. 

I also thought  her calling XL on it was actually to  justify her pain. She was still in denial  that she was heart broken. Pretending to be above such thing.

yes...people can sometimes see differently . For me, the first paragraph is her real feelings...the one I shared there...second one was when she was hurt from XL through bug. Well, she had longed for Jing times and times before this. XL was not even in her mind to pop up. This is the first time. For me if she just thought she can feel different , She had been feelings for Jing for long times before.  I think she realized her heartbreak for jing long time ago ...several times too written.. XL was not present . That kind of hurting was different . I also think this is a time she realized xl could control her but she cant. 

What gain would he have to this to her?

He had hurt  her before with his demonic title . So why not this time too. XY had been suffering of heartbreak for long. So he is finally fed up. 

He hurt her the same like this in chapter 32 too..worse too . to get her promise not to reveal about FFB was him ..

in chapter 26...i only get like it when XL and she talked how their life and emotion share ..afterwards ...when they meet at the wedding ....he was so annoyed with her heartbreak... he warned her to stop it all cost...because if she only hurt physically he will be hurt 1/10 of that pain but if  her heart hurt he felt it fully...

well yep we it see differently....

Symbolika1:

hes cute ....well kisses from red lipsticks...XD

@Winny Aye 

XL was not present . That kind of hurting was different . I also think this is a time she realized xl could control her but she cant

I understand . You ladies could be right. It just show XL in such an extremely bad light.  I know he has his dark side just like ZX but this is low since it is physically hurting XY just for jealousy after so many years.  It is different to chapter 32. 

peng-peng:

@Winny Aye 

XL was not present . That kind of hurting was different . I also think this is a time she realized xl could control her but she cant

I understand . You ladies could be right. It just show XL in such an extremely bad light.  I know he has his dark side just like ZX but this is low since it is physically hurting XY just for jealousy after so many years.  It is different to chapter 32. 

yes it sounds different  chapter 26 and 32... i found him in bad light since beginning..random moody hurting ..making her fall off  tree...so not surprise. Thats why i have mixed feelings about him. besides hes not going to kill her in anyway ...its more like he's giving lessons to her ., he cant stand it after several of her heart breaks..threatening if she not able to look after her heart, he might kill her. Thats where i realized/ or see it that way...(Im grateful XL is not in line when XY and Jing are having sweet times) 

Yes but all the physical hurting was done at the begining.  Many years have passed since them. Many beautiful tine they have shared. I understand  him threatening her in chapter 32 . A He wants her to keep his identity  a secret and rightly  so, but here I just do not. 

I guess if her dearest ZX  and TSJ could hurt her  1 way or another  why not him as well.