We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:
You know...fox kissing taste sweet ..

It's a mix of fresh herbal notes

sweet as honey

Makes you dizzy for days ya know...:D....

Symbolika1:

:D He's hot enough...Not worrying at all on this subject!

He is The wolf. XY's one and only WOLF . 

Symbolika1:

Symbolika1:

Impossible they are way to beautifull :D 

People keep seeng them everywhere! XD!!!! Look at this:

One little fruit here...one little kiss there...one big fruity hug ...hands fruiting...:D :D!!!

The one where she is holding his neck and smiling is my fav after the kiss scene. She is soooooo happy, content there.

To closure this parfumed subject on foxes, here is a bonus :D =>

(https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1720609004903149632)

Our Fox Sweetheart who will make sure his lips are smooth and his breath is fresh before he goes into kiss scenes , using a mentol inhaler...so we should add this parametre too I guess...:p...

Now the subject should be fully covered...XD!!!!

peng-peng:

The one where she is holding his neck and smiling is my fav after the kiss scene. She is soooooo happy, content there.

Same, her dimples where so cute <3 

@AH

It seemed very intentional. XL definitely seemed pleased after Left Ear agreed to become her bodyguard.  

Yes he is.. :)

As far as endings go, I think LYF's ending is a pretty good one. 

XY and TSJ finally get to be together and break free from the family bonds that tied them down and stopped them from being happy. They get a mostly happy, but not perfectly and unrealistically happy, ending. Despite the tragedy of his choices, XL got almost everything he wanted. And CX had to face the consequences of his choices. All in all, pretty satisfying.

Yes ...I'd rather called it not a goody happy end.  But it is positively ended and there's satisfactory. And thats why to me its unique. About XL,. I know death could be considered tragedy, but he did best in his life time in the way he was born into.  I mean he had not done anything wrong to gong gong and xy..well on a larger part. But the thing is he is born a tragic being, so i understand people sympathizing him.

About ZX, Im not sure about his feelings for XY. Because sometimes it felt his feelings for xy are there because of their bond since childhood rather who xy had become.  Out of 3 mls, he seems to understand her the least. But he is an excellent emperor. But tragedy strikes he could not accept that he and XY had different goals in life now. And yep his emotions bursting thingy...Nevertheless , just like Grand Emperor had said ZX had conquered the world for Xiao Yao..therefore for ZX, the world is Xiao Yao. The life he is born for  . So his strength lies there.  there's satisfactory for him too. 

And about YaoJing...i think i like how they actually ended as Xiao Liu in original woman form and him as Ye Shi Qi. ( its not perfect end with Princess Xiao Yao and Clan leader Tu Shan Jing). And they both had suffered and  lost their loved ones too. But i felt a metaphor of them of their original souls being together rather the decorated ones. And i find roaming in different world, not the world they had suffered,( but the world of someone who had blessed them), as a very positive metaphor. Thats why for me its perfect ending . i mean novel ver. 

Sorry...another long reply ..

Symbolika1:

Lol u are so true..especially for XY..it is the sweetest kiss...♡♡

Symbolika1:

To closure this parfumed subject on foxes, here is a bonus :D =>

(https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1720609004903149632)

Our Fox Sweetheart who will make sure his lips are smooth and his breath is fresh before he goes into kiss scenes , using a mentol inhaler...so we should add this parametre too I guess...:p...

Now the subject should be fully covered...XD!!!!

OmO...this foxy...cute cute....including that little one diving down snow too.

Winny Aye:
And about YaoJing...i think i like how they actually ended as Xiao Liu in original woman form and him as Ye Shi Qi. ( its not perfect end with Princess Xiao Yao and Clan leader Tu Shan Jing). And they both had suffered and  lost their loved ones too. But i felt a metaphor of them of their original souls being together rather the decorated ones. And i find roaming in different world, not the world they had suffered,( but the world of someone who had blessed them), as a very positive metaphor. Thats why for me its perfect ending .

The ending for me, feels like opening a brand new door and letting fresh air caress their visages... it resonate like a breath of fresh air.It like in the leaked images a playful nod to the authenticity of their souls and the possibility of finding happiness beyond the destiny knotts. 

Picture this: 

Xiao Yao and Jing deciding to hit the reset button, reverting to their original forms when they had met, in the world they cherished the most .  Would it be ocean, I would also picture them sailing out to freedom, tenderly embracing on another boat again :).

I see it as  not a negation of their past selves - but a happy and finally carefree declaration that they're done playing by society's rulebook, that they are done too with all the family chaos resonances, with all emotional knotts. This is a grand metaphor for the sheer joy that comes with => embracing your true, unfiltered self – no societal labels, no heavy expectations, no burdens from past,  just them being authentically goofy and charming, taking a deep breath and stepping on liberated fields.

Their decision to be their authentic selves feels like a celebration too . It's like saying, "You're my favorite person, no matter what form, name you take!". This ending leaves me with  a smile,  and a warm feeling that, yes, being your authentic self , with your authentic love, is the most joyous and beautifull adventure of all that is possible to obtain.

Free and accomplished: "Us". 

Like a new playground, like a new garden specificly :)... where they can be their true selves, free from the baggage of yesteryears. It's like going on a vacation where the only baggage allowed is the loving  kind. With care and kindness.

I can hear the chearfull Xiao Yao! I can hear the happy Jing! They are weaving to us, and I smile too :=)

Let them just for once worry-free blend into their paysages, <3

"Why is there joy and sorrow in the world,

Why are there gatherings and partings in life, 

Why do I wish to hold your hand for the rest of my life, 

Stay together forever, never to part, Stay together forever, never to part,

Stay together forever, never to part."

*Yes, I love them very much! :)*

Yeshiqi/Xiao Liu

Xiao Yao/Tushan Jing

:)

@Symbolika1

I see it as  not a negation of their past selves - but a happy and finally carefree declaration that they're done playing by society's rulebook, that they are done too with all the family chaos resonances, with all emotional knotts. This is a grand metaphor for the sheer joy that comes with => embracing your true, unfiltered self – no societal labels, no heavy expectations, no burdens from past,  just them being authentically goofy and charming, taking a deep breath and stepping on liberated fields.

yesss.. very agreeing.."finally carefree declaration that they're done playing by society's rulebook, that they are done too with all the family chaos resonances, with all emotional knotts." ... this sounds so much like them. Its not like they have any grudge against their society ...although they suffered ...but more of break free chaos and emotional knotts.

And aww..i love your lines there...

although its simple i really like this aesthetics...♡♡♡

feeling longing.

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

yesss.. very agreeing.."finally carefree declaration that they're done playing by society's rulebook, that they are done too with all the family chaos resonances, with all emotional knotts." ... this sounds so much like them. Its not like they have any grudge against their society ...although they suffered ...but more of break free chaos and emotional knotts.

And aww..i love your lines there...

Hahaha thank you! Some people, some characters have a wonderfull, like a bliss, resonnace deeply in us, each for it's own reasons. You probably have your osn :)...So, yes they incarnate something that was meaningfull, beautifull and very happy in my own life! :)

Adding the Wisteria poem for them  here too:

***    In the garden of dreams, where wisteria weaves*** 

In the garden of dreams, where wisteria blooms, 

A tapestry of violet, weaving love's sweet tunes

. Beneath the silken cascade, two lovers entwined, 

In the moonlit courtyard, their hearts aligned.

Wisteria whispers tales of ancient desire,

Its fragrant tendrils, a passion-filled lyre.

In the dance of petals, secrets unfold, 

Love's story written in hues of purple and gold.

Through the lattice of time, their spirits converge, 

A timeless romance, as the wisteria's surge

. In the celestial realm, their fate is spun,

An eternal dance beneath the moon and sun.

Hand in hand, like vines climbing a wall, 

Together they rise, never to again fall.

Under the gaze of stars, their souls embrace,

Boundless love, transcending time and space.

As petals fall, like tears from the sky,

Their love deepens, never to say goodbye. 

In the garden of dreams, where wisteria weaves, 

Lovers entwined, in a love that forever believes.

Winny Aye:

although its simple i really like this aesthetics...♡♡♡

feeling longing.

I have a fan art to add :):

Cr.to owner :)

"Why is there joy and sorrow in the world,

Why are there gatherings and partings in life, 

Why do I wish to hold your hand for the rest of my life, 

Stay together forever, never to part, Stay together forever, never to part,

Stay together forever, never to part."

@Symbolika1

I want to see this scene actually ..