We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Hahaha found this one and enjoying the colors, the sun light...<3 

Symbolika1:

Hahaha found this one and enjoying the colors, the sun light...<3 

ohh ..they are talking about his hair..

Xiao Liu attraction to Shi Qi since chapter 1. 

In chapter 1...her shyness..

The man closed his eyes and said nothing. During this entire time he was like that. Every time Xiao Liu touched his body, he shut his eyes and pursed his lips. Xiao Liu understood. After enduring so much torture, his body despised any type of touch and each time he had to endure it.

Xiao Liu put the cloth next to him and said “You wash yourself. Your hair isn’t fully grown back yet so don’t scrub so hard.”

Xiao Liu sat to the side and munched on a snack and kept him company.

Perhaps because each scar on his body was a type of shame, the man always kept his head raised and eyes closed as to not look at his own body. He took the cloth and started washing himself. From the neck down to the chest down to the stomach and finally lower towards his legs.

Xiao Liu’s eyes followed his hand when suddenly he turned to the side and munched loudly on the duck neck, making crunch crunch sounds.

The man’s eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu. The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light. His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it.

And then in chapter 8...we know why she got those red spots...

Xiao Liu sighed “I’m a man, don’t you think you’re being weird.”

This time Shi Qi’s response was immediate “You’re a girl.”

Xiao Liu actually felt Shi Qi had known for a long time that she was a girl, but how did Shi Qi know? “Why are you so certain? Even Xiang Liu being that smart can’t be absolutely certain I’m a girl.”

Shi Qi softly chuckled “That’s because he hasn’t seen you……” He suddenly shut up.

“Seen me what?”

Shi Qi refused to explain so Xiao Liu got more curious “Seen me what?” Xiao Liu shook Shi Qi’s arm coquettishly and wheedled “Not seen me what? Tell me! Tell me!”

Xiao Liu was always acting like a loutish man and this was the first time showing a pouty girlish side. Even in the darkness and Shi Qi couldn’t see her face clearly, he was already defeated. He said “The first time I bathed after I was strong enough, you sat to the side and I saw…..when you saw my body…..I knew you…..to me…..”

Xiao Liu yelped and then covered her face “You’re lying! I didn’t, I didn’t!”

“I’m not lying.”

“You’re lying, it’s totally a lie. I never blush.”

“I’m not lying.”

Shi Qi usually gave in to whatever Xiao Liu wanted so this was the first time he was so absolutely stubborn and unwilling to concede to her. Xiao Liu turned around and refused to face Shi Qi or talk to Shi Qi anymore, using action to show that Shi Qi was lying and until he admitted it then she wasn’t going to talk to him.

Shi Qi was silent until Xiao Liu felt all wronged and grumbled “Such a little matter and you won’t even give me in to me.”

Shi Qi replied “It’s not a small matter.”

Xiao Liu pouted, if this wasn’t a small matter, then what counts as a small matter?

its way too long...so let me skip a little ..

.....that day you helped me bathe and when you saw my body you blushed beet red. In that instant I was truly reborn. In your eyes, I was still a man…..a man who affected you…..”

Xiao Liu yelled “Don’t you dare say another word!”

Shi Qi’s eyes misted with tears and it splashed on Xiao Liu’s hair, but his voice was filled with mirth “When you carried me out of the tub, you didn’t even dare look directly at me before placing me on the pallet. You ran off even before you were done talking. How could I ever think you were a man?”

Xiao Liu hit him on the chest and groused “You are so sneaky! And here I thought you were the most honest! I was hoodwinked!”

Hehhehe...Xiao Liu was too nervous to get caught about her being beet red on cheeks...cute

Xiao Liu's Jealousy...jing's two maids XD

Chapter 4

From then on, Shi Qi would always wear the same sack cloth robe and come walk with Xiao Liu every night by the river. The two of them would walk until Xiao Liu got tired and went back to sleep, and then Shi Qi would leave. The days seem to pass not very different then before, except the topic of their conversations had changed.

Xiao Liu would ask “How many servants do you have?”

“Two.”

“How much money do you have?”

“………….”

“Years ago….was that because of an inheritance battle?”

“Yes.”

“Is Jing Ye prettier? Or Lan Xiang?”

“…………..”

“Do you remember all the herbs I taught you.”

“Yes.

“Remember them well because it looks ordinary but if you add little things to it, it can take down even a god or a demon.”

“Yes.”

“You’re not that nine-headed monster Xiang Liu, with nine-lives and can eat whatever he wants.”

“Yes.”

“Is Jing Ye prettier? Or Lan Xiang?”

“…………..”

“The serving people are usually the least trustworthy. You be careful.”

“Yes.”

“Also…..don’t resort to violence. Pretend 

to be stupid and endure. If it resorts to violence then you have to be thorough and end it right then and there.”

Shi Qi said nothing.

Xiao Liu sighed “If you really can’t beat them, then come back. You can keep brewing medicine for me, at least you won’t starve to death.”

Shi Qi stared at Xiao Liu and there were rolling waves in his eyes seemingly pulling Xiao Liu in.

I was wondering why She asked that twice when i read...but I understand why when I reached to chapter 8. 

The two maids stared and Xiao Liu couldn’t look away either. Shi Qi appeared taken back and slightly lowered his eyes but he liked Xiao Liu staring at him like this so he kept his eyes locked on hers as he walked over.

Xiao Liu teased “No wonder a girl learned dance for ten years to try and seduce you. After you go back, there won’t be a lack of women throwing themselves at you.”

Shi Qi appeared uneasy and worried Xiao Liu would misunderstand and quickly said “I won’t look.”

Xiao Liu felt a sweetness in her heart but didn’t want him to see it so purposely turned her head “Whether you look or not has nothing to do with me.”

I think i shared it on S1 thread ..I am sharing it here again .It's cute.

What I love is when she asked him who was taking care of his hair. When Jing replied nobody but himself, she was very pleased with that.  She also wanted to be the only one to feed him medicine via the mouth when he was in coma. 

I an reading this beautiful words of XY  . This in the boat eith XL, left ear they are going back to land after having saved her maid. Chap 43

"The sun gradually set and the moon
rose from the ocean surface. Xiao Yao
pointed and said to Xiang Liu "Look!"
Xiang Liu stared coldly at her and
didn't move but Left Ear turned to
look at the moon and said "Very round
moon!
xiao Yao burst out laughing while
staring at the moon "Jing picked the
full moon night to get married. I
wanted to ask him why but was too
embarrassed to, and figured I could
ask him after the wedding since we
had plenty of time. The last time I saw
him was 32 days ago, he came to Xiao
Yue Peak to see me and was supposed
to leave before dinner but stayed until
long after dinner, until the moon rose
high over the mountain. We walked in the moonlight along the mountain
paths, the moon was very beautiful
that night. I pulled him to dance as
I sang but he didn't know how so I
laughed at him for being so silly. Later
he left on his winged ride and pointed
to the moon and said "At the next full
moon, no matter if the moon is bright
or dark, if people gather or part, I will
be with you forever, never apart."

Xiao Yao suddenly started singing
towards the ocean.
If beloved is wind above the water
I will be the lily in the wind
To see and to miss
To see and to miss
If beloved is the cloud in the sky
I would be the moon in the cloud
To love and to cherish
To love and to cherish
If beloved was the tree in the forest
I would be the vines on the tree
Together and connected
Together and connected

Why does the world have sadness
Why do lives have gathering and
parting
Only wish with beloved
Together forever, never apart
The silver moonlight lent an air of
desolation around as the waves crested
glittering in soft folds. Xiao Yao pointed
at the moon with a smile "If I don't
see his body then in my memory he
will always be on the back of his crane
smiling at me while pointing to the
moon to say "At the next full moon, no
matter if the moon is bright or dark,
if people gather or part, I will be with
you forever, never apart." I likely am
very stupid and very weak, I can't
believe that he's dead and feel that he
may come back at the next full moon. "

Those beautiful  words or thoughts from Xiao Yao about how much Jing means to her are never hard to find  and I love them. Above all I love reading XY thoughts and feelings about Jing. 

Xiao Yao stood up when the Yellow

Emperor said "I really like that child

Jing, but no matter what you are not

fated to be with him. He's dead now

so you need to forget him! You should

stay on Sheng Nong Mountain, Zhuan

Xu will give you a lifetime of peaceful

happiness."

Yellow  Emperor  really disappointed me her to the lowest point. He knew what ZX did to Jing and is asking XY to stay by ZX side so he could give her a lifetime of happiness . How could he be so cruel to XY.    We tend to  say Jing family is bad but XY's is not better at all. Her family is a bad as Jing. 

@peng-peng

Those beautiful  words or thoughts from Xiao Yao about how much Jing means to her are never hard to find  and I love them. Above all I love reading XY thoughts and feelings about Jing. 

lol yes..i the way she longed for jing. Becausey heart leaped to her chest like a little deer lost . ♡♡

I am hurting reading these  it is so sad but also beautiful  : 

Left Ear placed on in Xiao Yao's hand

and she said "When the weather is nice

Ill wash your hair, and you can wash

my hair, Jing. Don't forget to pluck the

leaves in the morning dew."

"Xiao Yao smiled at the flower as the

sun gradually set. Xiao Yao suddenly

started crying "Jing, the flower is

gone! I can't see you anymore! Her

eyes were about to close and Left Ear

suddenly felt that he could not let Xiao

Yao sleep no matter what, otherwise

she would never wake up again."

a sweet smile on her lips. Not since Jing

died had Zhuan Xu seen Xiao Yao look

so sweetly happy. In that split second

he felt like an untried school boy

meeting with his lover with the first

time, his cheeks flamed red and his

heart thundered.

He rushed over to Xiao Yao and

kneeled down "I'm so sorry, I came too

late!"

Xiao Yao's eyes were staring into the

distance and she said with a smile

Jing, yoư're finally back!"

Zhuan Xu paused for a split second, his

smile frozen, but then he firmly picked

Xiao Yao up into his arms Let's go

home.

Zhuan Xu carried Xiao Yao onto the

cloud carriage. Her body couldn't

move but her face was tightly pressed

to his chest "Jing, I miss you so much

so much.......Don't leave.........don't

ZX  look I kind of feel sorry for him hahahaha. He thought  XY's sweet smile was all for him . Poor black emperor. He is so pathetic.  He will never get that. 

@peng-peng

Yellow  Emperor  really disappointed me her to the lowest point. He knew what ZX did to Jing and is asking XY to stay by ZX side so he could give her a lifetime of happiness . How could he be so cruel to XY.    We tend to  say Jing family is bad but XY's is not better at all. Her family is a bad as Jing.

Actually, I think her side is better (except for ZX selfishness). I definelty like Yellow Emperor way more, much much much more than Jing granny ...I mean it's just different 

I think he said that because he did not want XY and ZX to be separated. I think he witness their bonds in childhood. I mean i understand, he cared for both..wouldnt xy be more hurt if her beloved bro is the mastermind behind the scene of her supposed husband . As someone of old gen, I think he wanted both XY and ZX not to suffer . (Me witnessing him seemingly regret to send A Heng to war and his actual plan...everything go wrong). 

I get what you mean but for me he is still kind of covering a murder just like  Tu Shan granny did when Hou tortured Jing

I dislike what he said/ sound  in this scene .: "you and your lover are not  fated because he died, its alright you  have his murder who will make you happy. enjoy your time with his murder because you are family. Hell no  have the courage to say how it is.    Anyway he himself  was  not prefect husband to his wife  what does he know about love.  

peng-peng:

I get what you mean but for me he is still kind of covering a murder just like  Tu Shan granny did when Hou tortured Jing

I dislike what he said/ sound  in this scene .: "you and your lover are not  fated because he died, its alright you  have his murder who will make you happy. enjoy your time with his murder because you are family. Hell no  have the courage to say how it is.    Anyway he himself  was  not prefect husband to his wife  what does he know about love.  

its  different ...in Hou Jing case..Hou tortured Jing terribly..And Jing know it. Hou openly hate Jing in fact. But in Xiao Yao case, she did not know what ZX did. Their bond was something . if the truth was revealed  both of his grandchildren will get hurt. Right or wrong is another thing. he knew he was not born for love and regret what he did to Xy and ZX grandma. 

And also about what yellow emperor said in chapter 47,

The Yellow Emperor said “And you weren’t at fault? Why did Xing Yue want to kill Xiao Yao in the first place? If she didn’t try to kill Xiao Yao, why would Feng Long be forced to put himself in harm’s way? When you were small I gave you the choice and you chose to forsake love for the greater good of the world! This whole time you’ve never disappointed me, but on this matter with Xiao Yao you have greatly disappointed me!”

By those words, I think that Yellow Emperor would had ve supported ZX if he had not chosen power. But ZX choose power. I think compare to Jing  granny, he's softer. 

But there's no surprise he 'd taken side of his grandson than Jing. The truth will hurt both ZX and XY.

well thats how i see it.

Winny Aye:

ohh ..they are talking about his hair..

Yes should be bts caption ?