a few glances of DW's upcoming ad ??

#CharlotteTilbury# im so excited! 

this one is ? haha

https://weibo.com/7812018148/NAAmsCwo0

#邓为代言CT#

I am super excited about it...♡♡♡

Winny Aye:

I am super excited about it...♡♡♡

yesss can't wait for the full video and the new endorsement and his v neck outfit haha 

and DW updated his Weibo and i get to hear his beautiful voice again, i miss his voice... a video with his voice is better than pics haha 

{idk abt the diff there haha}

https://weibo.com/3005331561/O1llrAZnG

im seeing a yaojing related trend on weibo...

It took half a year of communication for #杨子to play Sauvignon Blanc to be finalized # #丁伟 to play Tu Shanjing was auditioned for the role #

https://weibo.com/1642591402/O1leCChgp

wonder if we'll here something good soonest :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

"The interview said that Yang Zi’s role as Sauvignon Blanc was finalized after half a year’s communication, and Deng Wei’s audition for makeup and casting After the director took a liking to Deng Wei, he persuaded the platform and analyzed Deng Wei's future prospects and success in selecting him."

https://weibo.com/7734468783/O1l6vjviI

"There is no casual success. Deng Wei put a lot of thought into the role of Tu Shanjing during the audition period, and Tu Shanjing's successful appearance in the industry also proved that he is the most suitable person to play Jing (reported by cr Sina Entertainment Management)"

https://weibo.com/1761500900/O1l8Cs2i8

Both YZ and DW are the best choices for the roles XY and Jing and they did their part, did their best to give life to those characters. It wasn't an easy journey for both but im grateful for the recognitions they got and appreciation of their chemistry, on and off screen. Let's continue to support both and be witnesses to their career growth. As to what they'd decide to do with their life, love life, let's continue to cheer for them and be there for them and pray for more projects and roles to unlock.??

dtsj_sapphire:
this one is ? haha

https://weibo.com/7812018148/NAAmsCwo0

Ouch <3!

dtsj_sapphire:

Both YZ and DW are the best choices for the roles XY and Jing and they did their part, did their best to give life to those characters. It wasn't an easy journey for both but im grateful for the recognitions they got and appreciation of their chemistry, on and off screen. Let's continue to support both and be witnesses to their career growth. As to what they'd decide to do with their life, love life, let's continue to cheer for them and be there for them and pray for more projects and roles to unlock.??

100% agree <3 

dtsj_sapphire:

im seeing a yaojing related trend on weibo...

It took half a year of communication for #杨子to play Sauvignon Blanc to be finalized # #丁伟 to play Tu Shanjing was auditioned for the role #

https://weibo.com/1642591402/O1leCChgp

wonder if we'll here something good soonest :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

"The interview said that Yang Zi’s role as Sauvignon Blanc was finalized after half a year’s communication, and Deng Wei’s audition for makeup and casting After the director took a liking to Deng Wei, he persuaded the platform and analyzed Deng Wei's future prospects and success in selecting him."

https://weibo.com/7734468783/O1l6vjviI

"There is no casual success. Deng Wei put a lot of thought into the role of Tu Shanjing during the audition period, and Tu Shanjing's successful appearance in the industry also proved that he is the most suitable person to play Jing (reported by cr Sina Entertainment Management)"

https://weibo.com/1761500900/O1l8Cs2i8

He understood the assignment & fulfilled it. Didn’t he also say when he got the script,he read the novel in order to perfectly portray TSJ? I’m glad Xu Kai & yang yang declined the role cos they wouldn’t have fit the character at all. Deng Wei didn’t even audition,he got the script,read the story & immersed himself into TSJ, in which you could feel his emotions.

Romans_Revenge:
He understood the assignment & fulfilled it. Didn’t he also say when he got the script,he read the novel in order to perfectly portray TSJ? I’m glad Xu Kai & yang yang declined the role cos they wouldn’t have fit the character at all. Deng Wei didn’t even audition,he got the script,read the story & immersed himself into TSJ, in which you could feel his emotions.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/121137-deng-wei-a-daily-picture-show?p=2969583&page=1

Remember Cui Tan 's interview? ( Performance Director in Film Industry):and he needs to use his eyes and his body language. There are even times when he have to use a SUBBTLE breath to express the inner emotions of the character!.  

Full interview and director's one => Link above....:)

Winny Aye:

for example...

Koala ver

thai ver

...the highlight ones are missing from koala ver...it just gives different vibes..

Much to cover for chapter 14 and ep. related, as y see it's taking a huge amount of time, concentration, passion , sharing and judging contexts, tones, used words, missing words...:D...But we  are on it! 

Just in this passage: you can read by yourself how Xiao yao's inner thoughts are missing in K version, while  in the ofiicialy translated book version , is using the word FEEL many times in the same extracts... etc. So we are 

very carefully reading , comparing and discussing before posting the explo/analysis ...trying to be the most accurate to the text and adding the chinese translated with DeepL from :

http://m.xsbiquge.la/book/36337/

Taking our time and enjoying our exploration <3

Leaked  s2 i havent seen yet: TSJ and XY facing Hou....

Symbolika1:

Leaked  s2 i havent seen yet: TSJ and XY facing Hou....

That man in black looks like Feng Long  to me. 

peng-peng:

That man in black looks like Feng Long  to me. 

Because....IT IS! :D XD!!!!

Symbolika1:

Leaked  s2 i havent seen yet: TSJ and XY facing Hou....

This was when they went back to qingshui town during the war, that’s why XY dressed casually. 

lyf chapter 14 thai ver translated by me.

Part 4

When Xiao Yao walked back to Ming Ze residence, the maids looked at her stupidly again. Shan Hu, who was a bit bolder, stammered out a question. “Princess Pe. Who slapped him?”

Xiao Yao walked in front of the water mirror. There was a prominent palm print on the left cheek. When Xiao Yao thought of the bruises on An Nian's face, she smiled and said. “In this palace, aside from another princess, Will anyone still dare to slap me? However, I didn't give her the advantage. If you want to go see it, hurry up."

The maids still stood and dumb founded. Xiao Yao said: “If you don't want to go see help me prepare water to take a shower. The fishy smell of the sea on me really stinks to the point of being unbearable." At that time the maids regained their senses and hurry and prepare water and supplies.

Shan Hu also hurried to get some medicine to tend the wound. Xiao Yao took a shower, applied medicine, and ate food a little. Then she ordered the maid, "I'm going to sleep for a couple of hours. Remember the time to don't forget to wake me up." Xiao Yao slept sweetly. In the early morning, after waking up she got the maids prepare he clothes to wear outside.

Xiao Yao ordered. "Please bring something comfortable to wear." When dhe finished ordering, she stopped and thought for a moment, then added another sentence: “And it must be worth watching too. Both comfortable and attractive to wear." The maids bowed their heads and secretly laughed. Shan Hu picked up a gardenia yellow skirt and said, “This clothing has to be tight at the waist. Just don't tighten it like a formal gown. In fact, it feels very comfortable wearing.

"Princess, did you find the dress you wore last night uncomfortable?"
“A little annoyed. But I don't feel uncomfortable,” Xiao Yao smiled and said. “Then let's take this outfit after putting on the clothes. Xiao Yao looked at herself in front of the mirror. Then I sighed sadly. A Nian's five fingerprints were printed on the face. It really made her dressing up in vain! Shan Hu had already prepared a hood that matched her clothes.

Xiao Yao wore a hat, took a cloud ride out of the palace Xhuan Xu said that Fenglong would be leaving tomorrow. I think that tomorrow Jing will probably leave early in the morning as well. This time apart, she didn't know when we'll meet again. Therefore, Xiao Yao wanted to see him one more time before he left. When she arrived to  the Tushan Family's residence at Ying Zhou Hill, servant in front the door reported that “Young Master Jing has gone out to buy things on the street…It is probably because he is about to pass leave, so he thought of buying some of the local things as souvenirs from Five Gods Mountains."

Xiao Yao thought that Jing would rest. She couldn't imagine that he had gone out with the Zhuan Xu. It seemed like he didn't want people to know that he didn't sleep all night. Thinking about his two strange fox-tailed man dolls, if he has a mind to hide, it is difficult for an outsider to know his tracks when he cannot be found. Xiao Yao suddenly felt depressed and discouraged. But she did not think she want to rush back. So she could only wander around on Ying Zhou Island, feeling bored.

Last time when she walked around Ying Zhou Island, was when she was still a child. which is very different from the now Ying Zhou Island. At that time was only it was inhabited by the Divine Clan.  It was beautiful but lifeless. Now there were many human races living there. Sometimes the demon tribes roaming around could be seen. It was very lively, and everyone lived peacefully and contentedly. Therefore, gestures and actions were  naturally well-behaved and beautiful.

Xiao Yao couldn't help to be proud of her father. After returning, it may be because she has grown up. She could sense that Father was unhappy, but  Father said that he used everything he had in exchange for everything he wanted. This must be what Father wanted. Xiao Yao saw a set of women's storage coral boxes. From small to large, there are about twelve pieces in total. Small box Can be used to put flour cinnabar and eyebrow powder. The large size can be used to hold barrettes and accessories.

Xiao Yao thought of the maid named Shan Hu, and thought that if the price was not too expensive. It would be nice to buy it back and gave it to Shanhu. She walked in and picked up one of the boxes. The craft skill was not bad at all, so he asked, "How much does it cost?"
The shop owner hadn't responded yet. The woman on the side picked up a storage box and took a quick look at it, then said, “This is what I want now. Wrap it up.”
It's not that Xiao Yao must take it,  it just felt like the girl on the side was being too assertive to pay attention. She just talked to the shopkeeper, "I look at this thing first and ask the price first. If I don't say I don't want it, you probably won't be able to sell it to anyone else."

The shop owner apologized to the young woman. "That's exactly what buying and selling goods is like." The young woman said immediately. "No matter how much money she gives, I will give you double the amount.” Another young woman said. “The craft is acceptable. But the coral texture is not good. Sister, if you want something like this. When we go back and I will order Gui's coral craftsman to carve a set especially for you.”

Xiao Yao listened to their voices and feel familiar, so she turned to look. It was Xing Yue and Yi Ying. Group of Feng Long and Zhuan Xu were walking over. Behind him were several servants carrying things. Xing Yue said to one of the servants. “Take up the box to put in this set of corals.” She also turned her head to hammer Xiao Yao once, then said to Yi Ying, “I am not a woman who has never seen anything good before. Who would be satisfied with a toy like this? I just saw that it has a brand new style. So I'll buy it back as a reward for my servant."

Xiao Yao was not good at using sarcasm to push people like Xing Yue away. At this time, Xiao Yao really wanted Ah Nian and Hai Tang to be here as well. thinking about times Hai Tang told Xing Yue's maid that she needed a special Fushan wood. Xiao Yao couldn't help but laughed. She said to Xing Yue: “If you lady like it, take it."

Zhuan Xu said, “Xiao Yao? It's really you! Why are you coming out here to buy things?”
 Xiao Yao said, “I feel bored. So I went out for a walk.” As she spoke, he secretly looked towards Jing for a moment. I saw that his blue-eyed eyes were filled with joy. Xiaoyao couldn't help but pursed her lips and smile.

Although it's just a few sentences of normal conversation, it shows the extreme closeness between Zhuan Xu and Xiao Yao. Xing Yue stared at Xiao Yao cautiously for a moment. She said to Zhuan Xu with a half-smile, “Number of your ladies, lovers are not low just after take a little walk, we already find one person.” Feng Long and Hou both burst out laughing. Zhuan Xu lightly cleared his throat and introduced everyone. “Didn't you all urge me to meet my younger sister last night? This person is my younger sister.”

Feng Long suddenly didn't laugh anymore. Everyone's expressions became more composed. Feng Long saluted Xiao Yao as he raised his head. He also looked at Xiao Yao carefully for a moment. Unfortunately, the satin cloth hid her face, making it impossible to see.
Xiao Yao saluted and answered everyone. She secretly observed Tushan Hou She initially thought that although such a person would have an attractive face, his personality must have been low, but she didn't think that he was handsome beyond expectations, with his eyebrows and eyes. His and Jing had five to six similar parts. But he's stronger. It radiated a fierce and barbaric aura in many parts. The corner of the mouth had a thin line  of scar,making even when smile , there was still some hidden aggression.

Xing Yue picked up the set of coral boxes and handed them to Xiao Yao. She smiled and said “I'm really sorry. Because tomorrow I am travellig back. It's hard to see a set of beautiful gifts that make me impatient Please accept this box. Just think that this is a souvenir for our unknowningly harressing!!"