Symbolika1:

Congratulation to400 pages of Xiao Yao and Jing 's Love !

Happy 400  ! Thank you ! Hugs and cheerings ladies <3!

Haha, 400 pages down waiting for s2 :⁠-⁠D

oh, i opened the 401st page :⁠-⁠D

let's celebrate more pages camping together waiting for s2!

Symbolika1:

Weibo XiaoJing tread - post from today :).

Funnily we've been talking on how WXL chooses Jing  from the begining too. She will doubt, she will dispair - but will  never surrender her feelings for Jing.  ( we'll cover that soon in TH thread with the poignant moment when XY is preparing herself (again :D) - to meet Jing...some extracts are pg 399 here).

read abt it, waiting for s2 for more yaojing moments!

Symbolika1:

CHAPTER 1:

He just scrubbed his body with linen cloth, from his neck to his chest, and then slowly from his chest. Slide down to the abdomen and gradually penetrate between the legs.

Xiaoliu's eyes had been following the movements of his hands, but when he saw it, he suddenly turned his head and bit the duck's neck hard, making a clicking sound.

**********************************************************************************************************

没有去看自己的身体,只是拿着麻布搓洗着身子,从脖子到胸口,又从胸口慢慢地下滑到腹部,渐渐地探入双腿间。

小六的视线一直随着他的手动来动去,可看着看着突然扭过了头,用力地啃着鸭脖子,发出咔嚓咔嚓的声音。

*****************************************************************************************************

FoLLow Jings-Xiao Yao's  descrition :

男子睁开了眼睛,看向小六,阳光从窗户透进,映照着小六,他脸颊发红,在阳光下晶莹剔透,好似带着淡淡血晕的美玉。

The man opened his eyes and looked at Xiao Liu. The sunlight filtered through the window and reflected Xiao Liu. His cheeks were red and crystal clear in the sunlight, like a beautiful jade with a faint blood halo.

=> REFLECTED.......<3

All is already here. 

That series of gif is beautifully portrayed~ the color contrast, the chosen Jing gifs and the msg. <3 <3 ??  oh and yes that scene, who would forget ^⁠_⁠^

Winny Aye:

Hugs....♡♡ yes two more parts....translation will be done..

And we can all pack it altogethers..good scenes are just coming  

peng-peng:

Thank you @Winny Aye 

good job!

Symbolika1:

Take your time, the main point for you is to enjoy our place here <3

yes yes B⁠-⁠)

Romans_Revenge:

Found it on Pinterest, I think it’s AI

ahh, i see, interesting and interesting new prof pic there (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

Winny Aye:
soon..

Ah yes, I was uploading my pics for Ch. 14 when I came to this...

Context.....Scene is from ep19....XY is drowning  (AGAIN....)..she have swimmed all night long to reach Jing and her appointement with him. 

I wont make it long, found many interesting details that I save for TH Thread and explo+ analysis, but this was ...I dont have words....:D.... SO, 

1.XL show up to "check " on her - after she is saved by Jing. 

2.Xiao Yao is "busy" (she FINALLY :D) reached her appointement with Jing....

3. I'll let images speack for themselves bellow:

=>

OPEN YOUR EARS, cause a little TUNE is ON:

See....the little tune is playing ...oIT's SELF PITY.

Hold on it becomes even MORE MelodramatiC...Pull out  all VIOLINES out and play with the last image:.

THE END

YES ....You read it right!

Symbolika1:

Closure ceremony from diamonds for Weiwei's after last day work for #XianTaiYouShu #LoveOfTheDivineTree  video  link :https://weibo.com/3904873514/5003925082342102

it moved him a lot.....

Romans_Revenge:

I’m not surprised, he also cried during the opening ceremony. Tears of joy

agree! ^⁠_⁠^tears of joy

who wouldn't be moved, so many things that have happened, both good and bad (⁠T⁠T⁠)

and he just ended 4 months of hard work for SYS, a role that plays a very impt part for his career milestone, *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* im just so happy for him, he could finally have time to enjoy a good night's rest w/o worrying abt the next day's filming, though i read some comment on a Weibo post saying he still has to do some Sendai promo materials i think in HD...

soft hrs for this baby-- 

Symbolika1:

Ah yes, I was uploading my pics for Ch. 14 when I came to this...

Context.....Scene is from ep19....XY is drowning  (AGAIN....)..she have swimmed all night long to reach Jing and her appointement with him. 

I wont make it long, found many interesting details that I save for TH Thread and explo+ analysis, but this was ...I dont have words....:D.... SO, 

1.XL show up to "check " on her - after she is saved by Jing. 

2.Xiao Yao is "busy" (she FINALLY :D) reached her appointement with Jing....

3. I'll let images speack for themselves bellow:

=>

OPEN YOUR EARS, cause a little TUNE is ON:

See....the little tune is playing ...oIT's SELF PITY.

Hold on it becomes even MORE MelodramatiC...Pull out  all VIOLINES out and play with the last image:.

THE END

YES ....You read it right!

just have this to say- as TH said that all characters will experience longing at a certain point in their lives- ill reserve my other comments for now 

that orchestra thing there, why :⁠-⁠D 

let me single out this coz i miss yaojing staring so intimately at each other at this close range ?

anyway, DW's new endorsement for Charlotte Tilbury's sales update: breaking 22 mil in 24hrs *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*  not bad considering all the chaos going on that he's being dragged with...esp days before the official announcement... 

#丁伟CT battle report#

#CT global makeup spokesperson Deng Wei#

https://weibo.com/6072690839/O1EcG4zdI

https://weibo.com/3502299493/O1EygD2Pc

https://weibo.com/5324184746/O1Cpwncbs

Winny Aye

Lost You Forever Chapter 14 part 5 translated by me

i look forward to the last parts of your translation for chapter 14! (⁠^⁠^⁠)

@Symbolika1 @Peng-peng look forward to reading your analyses too! (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Supernova:

:D !!!! XD!!!!!!

wish we could upload audios too, that would be great :⁠-⁠D