dtsj_sapphire:
wish we could upload audios too, that would be great :⁠-⁠D

(•⚗৺⚗•)You can...

(๑★ .̫ ★๑)Adding... (๑★ .̫ ★๑)Kissing XiaoJing scenes.(๑★ .̫ ★๑)

Supernova:

You can...

ohh really, haha i didn't know! appreciate this! Ahhh "Auld Lang Syne" ??

@Symbolika1, you can use one with audio next time for one of yaojing's emotional moments and some lines from the novel :⁠-⁠D

i think it's a good idea to share some audios on our threads and on DW's gen disc page from the edits on YouTube and credit them for more interactions and future visits ? (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Supernova:

ohhh i just commented abt this, haha, nice timing @Supernova, have a great day! see you later (⁠^⁠^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:
have a great day! see you later (⁠^⁠^⁠)

(๑★ .̫ ★๑) You too! 

dtsj_sapphire:
 @Symbolika1, you can use one with audio next time for one of yaojing's emotional moments and some lines from the novel :⁠-⁠D

Good idea! Just...more to do lol ! Hugs! <3

Symbolika1:

thank you!

peng-peng:

Thank you @Winny Aye 

Oh its my pleasure... thank u so much too for all the analysises

Supernova:

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhh i just commented abt this, haha, nice timing @Supernova, have a great day! see you later (⁠^⁠^⁠)

rewatching the scenes...

Symbolika1:

Ah yes, I was uploading my pics for Ch. 14 when I came to this...

Context.....Scene is from ep19....XY is drowning  (AGAIN....)..she have swimmed all night long to reach Jing and her appointement with him. 

I wont make it long, found many interesting details that I save for TH Thread and explo+ analysis, but this was ...I dont have words....:D.... SO, 

1.XL show up to "check " on her - after she is saved by Jing. 

2.Xiao Yao is "busy" (she FINALLY :D) reached her appointement with Jing....

3. I'll let images speack for themselves bellow:

=>

OPEN YOUR EARS, cause a little TUNE is ON:

See....the little tune is playing ...oIT's SELF PITY.

Hold on it becomes even MORE MelodramatiC...Pull out  all VIOLINES out and play with the last image:.

THE END

YES ....You read it right!

Its already forshadowing his end...and their end too. But his behavior is still brutal... no wonder any girl would reject like XY said.

Edit...by any girls ..I am meaning the girls who are still having the right mind..

Winny Aye:
was forced to be soaked in the sea for a full night

Winny Aye:
she wanted to jump down as well.

Winny Aye:
young people to take advantage of the opportunity to have fun. The whole group bursted into cheers.

She want to have fun with the group. She cant. Still traumatized. 

I feel so bad for her...at least in this passage we have her inner point of view, on why she doesnt swim too. 

Winny Aye:
XY

Yeap we left Xiao Yao in a very bad shape in the end of ch13. No wonder she is reluctant to go and swim , rejoyce in water with other having fun on the boat...Remember:

(full chapter 13 analysis here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=15

We counted with Xiao Yao  in last chapter...

The repeated emphasis on physical and emotional pain underscores the intense and unsettling nature of the situation, reinforcing the tormenting and negative tone of the passage in water/ch.13 - Here are writers used words:

downward - 1

torturing - 2

ignore - 1

explode - 1

lost - 1

unconsciousness - 1

hard - 2

died - 1

coldly - 1

terrified - 1

worse than death - 1

shuddered - 1

cursed - 1

drowned - 1

pain - 1

disappeared - 1

dark - 2

fear - 1

death - 3

kill - 1

vicious mass - 1

bitten to death - 1

sinking - 2

betray - 1

sinking to the bottom of the water - 1

chest felt very tight - 1

sharp - 1

brush with death - 1

afraid - 1

defended - 1

lying - 1

break - 1

darkness - 1

vomited - 1

sore - 1

passed out - 1

severe pain - 1

sink - 1

to kill her - 1

sink to the bottom of the water - 1

torturing her - 1

tension - 1

pleadingly - 1

loneliness - 1

lonely - 1

silent - 1

not speak - 1

torment - 1

ignoring - 1

dizzy - 1

shivered - 1

struggling - 1

desperate - 1

trouble - 1

problem - 1

frustrated - 1

no longer - 1

sin - 1

silent - 1

shouted - 1

No wonder in chapter 14 - > She 'd rather stay on boat. ...Xiao Yao's inner thoughts reveal the extent of her TRAUMA from the events of the previous night. She expresses a desire to escape from her distressing memories by contemplating jumping into the sea herself. 

While others will fully enjoy  the moment***** Jing and XY  than can  share another sweet moment together under the blue clear sky   :).

With care:

(Pic above: Jing giving XY a herbal sachet he handmade for her to feel better).....

Beautifull Fan art. I share it here too.

Cr . to owner

Jing & XY forever. If you don’t like it,go fight the author or choke on a sausage ☺️ :)

Romans_Revenge:

Jing & XY forever. If you don’t like it,go fight the author or choke on a sausage ☺️ :)

With sound....XD!!!!

Loool Roman ! :D

Romans_Revenge:

its true though .... they should just accept it ..XD