Ye Shiqi..Tushan Jing Deng Wei

Winny Aye:

Ye Shiqi..Tushan Jing Deng Wei

All is fine in the sky and below! Even in Tencent :

Now who's picture is promoting LYF on their drama page search: https://v.qq.com/channel/tv  Today?...

DENG WEI :D.

Symbolika1:

All is fine in the sky and below! Even in Tencent :

Now who's picture is promoting LYF on their drama page search: https://v.qq.com/channel/tv  Today?...

DENG WEI :D.

YESS...all is fine...very good....yes sauvignon blanc with dw pic too

XY has only loved one man deeply in her life & guess who that is? ?. Despite everything, I’m glad  she had an unwavering heart & love for one man, even when she thought she’d never see him nor be with him again. It all worked out in the end ?.

Romans_Revenge:

XY has only loved one man deeply in her life & guess who that is? ?. Despite everything, I’m glad  she had an unwavering heart & love for one man, even when she thought she’d never see him nor be with him again. It all worked out in the end ?.

yes after all from the whole story I am glad she only fell in love with one man...

Romans_Revenge:

Yes. I am glad that she gave her true love, her heart to 1 man only.

Any possible romance between  them was over before it even started.  XL did not know how to treat  the person he was in love with.  Abuse,  control and punishments  should never be mixed with romantic feelings. It is never a good combination. Never. 

peng-peng:

Any possible romance between  them was over before it even started.  XL did not know how to treat  the person he was in love with.  Abuse,  control and punishments  should never be mixed with romantic feelings. It is never a good combination. Never. 

True, abuse is NEVER the answer. If you’re in love with someone, ask around how to treat a woman…emotionally & mentally abusing them isn’t “love”. He lost when he pistol whipped her from their first encounter.

happy Lantern Festival! Fans of the drama wish you a sweet and happy life! I love Ziwei Yaojing so much! 6+17=23?7+16=23?????? 

From XiaoJing Weibo today <3

Happy Lantern to XiaoJing friends here *hugs* and love <3

Chapter 14 thai  ver ..translated by me part 6

Jing walked quietly behind her. Xiao Yao turned over and slipped to sit down on the ship deck, and sarcastically said “Do you dare to come near to me now?”

Jing didn't make a sound. Xiao Yao held up the empty liquor cup, so Jing picked up a kettle of liquor and helped pour a cup for her. Xiao Yao handed him a cup of liquor. Jing took it, thinking of letting him drink it. When he about to drink, Xiao Yao instead lifted the veil halfway over her lips.

Jing aimed the cup of liquor at Xiao Yao's mouth. Xiao Yao slowly drink it all according to feeding of his hand. The effects of the liquor rose. Xiaoyao's head was heavy. Both temples throbbed. in the stomach turmoil She knew that she was really drunk. So she pushed Jing's hand away.

She closed her eyes and leaned to the bow of the boat, waiting for the painful feeling to pass. Jing picked up a small bag of herbs, pointed it at Xiao Yao's nose, giving her a sharp edge. Xiao Yao said. “You haven't forgotten what I taught you.”
 "Forever, never to be forgotten"

“You saw you are very good to me. Do you feel torture in your heart?
 “Torture” was silent for a moment. Then he said to me, "It's very painful."
 Xiao Yao laughed out. “I heard that you were suffering, it makes me feel very good.”
Jing's fingers touched lightly on her cheek, “Who slapped you?” Xiao Yao said, “A Nian, I kicked her once. Punch her with once. It's considered equal"

Jing gathered magical energy at his fingertips and gently stroked Xiao Yao's red, swollen cheek. Xiao Yao pushed his hand away. “Your mother's eyesight is sharp. Fang Yi Ying will be a good wife to you. You and her are very suitable for each other.” The rosy blood on Jing's face gradually faded. He lowered his head and muttered, “I know, what happened this morning was just a dream. I was happy all day. In the afternoon when I saw you on the road I still think you came to see me. I'm really happy, really, really happy..."

Jing sat dumbly on the deck, making no sound at all. Xiao Yao thought of Shi Qi when he had just been helped taken back to the hospital. He never made a sound, just lay there and didn't speak. Whatever Xiao Liu gave, he took it. He didn't show any signs of pain, and never shows that he was hungry or thirsty. Sometimes, Xiao Liu felt like he was dead,so he used his hand to hold his throat, and felt his pulse. Then Xiao Liu slowly believed that he was still alive. Xiao Yao only felt that in her heart she was extremely uncomfortable. Suddenly she felt a stir inside her, turbulent like waves. She hurriedly stood up, collapsed on the bow of the boat, and vomited.

Jing gently rubbed her back, waited until she finished vomiting, then gave her water to gargle with.

Xiao Yao's head was heavy, his feet were light, his ears were ringing, his eyes were blurry, so he helped her to sit down. Carefully Jing grabbed the hair that was loose in her face and pulled it back. Xiao Yao suddenly hugged Jing's waist. Then she muttered, “This afternoon today, I actually went to see you. If you don't believe me, you can go back and ask the guard at the door. I went to look for you, but I couldn't find you, so I wandered around on the street."

Jing hugged Xiao Yao tightly. He pressed his forehead onto Xiao Yao's hair. Just felt that within a short period of time He fell into the abyss. Just as he was thinking that he had no chance of recovering, he suddenly soared up into the sky.

He felt Xiao Yao's body was slipping down. Jing lowered his head to look at her. She was drunk and had fallen asleep. Jing couldn't help but smile. He adjusted her position so that she was leaning on him in his arms.

The sea breeze blew gently. The sea waves caused the boat to roll back and forth a little. He looked at the full moon in the sky. All he thought was that he wanted to stay like this all night long.

Jing looked at the liquor jar at his side for a moment. He put one hand on the liquor jar, he saw white smoke rising from the liquor jar, slowly covering the whole boat. If looking from the outside,  It looked like the entire ship had been swallowed up by the sea and couldn't see anything anymore.

Jing lowered his head and looked at Xiao Yao who was fast asleep. His fingers gently traced the marks on her face. Then he used your fingertips to draw the outline of her face little by little, round and round again. Even if he had both eyes gouged out, he would still be able to see her clearly.
More than an hour has passed. Xiao Yao slowly moved a little, muttering, “Shi Qi.” She was startled and opened her eyes. Jing smiled looking at her. Xiao Yao said. "I seem to have fallen asleep for a while."
"yeah"
"They haven't returned yet?"
 "Not yet"
Xiao Yao sighed. “Usually I see each person as strong and older than their age. I couldn't imagine that it would be a bunch of crazy people.”

Jing said to Xiao Yao: “I don't have feelings for Yi Ying. Yi Ying definitely doesn't have kindness for me. This time after getting back, I will talk to Grandma to cancel it. I will talk to her to break marriage contract."
 “Uh huh…” Xiao Yao's brain was still dazed for a moment, then she slowly replied. “How do you know? She is so gentle and pleasing you so much..."

Jing cut off her words and said, “Xiao Yao, I have seen many women who have feelings for me. So I know clearly that when a woman truly has feelings for a man, how she will look at the man, with what kind of eyes? No matter how Yi Ying's actions gentle and pleasing, but she never looked at me with those eyes. Besides, right now I..." Jing stroked my sideburns of Xiao Yao, gently, “I know the feeling of wanting someone so intensely. I am surely not wrong in telling the difference!”

Xiao Yao let out a soft sigh, “Then it is excellence.”
 Jing felt very sad. Xiao Yao did not know how Yi Ying glanced at him when there was no one around. Therefore, Xiao Yao did not believe that he was defective, did not believe that Yi  Ying would hate him. She thought that he in the eyes of others would be the same as him in her eyes.

Xiao Yao suddenly thought of something, so she sat up happily and said, “Since she doesn't need you, You can come back and be my Shi Qi!” Her eyes shone brightly. “At that time, you were worried that if you didn't go back, that crazed Tushan Hou is going to hurt me, Luo Mu and other, weren't you? But Wen Xiao Liu had already disappeared. Now that I am princess of Gao Xing,  Tushan Hou cannot harm me. You can be with me as Shi Qi at my side.”

Jing watched Xiao Yao quietly and did not speak. In his eyes there was sadness and sorrow. Xiao Yao, who had gradually calmed down, sarcastically said to herself: “I said something stupid again, right?” Jing had disappeared once before. If it happened again, it wouldn't be only Hou, but the Madam of Tushan clam definitely wouldn't give up until the corpse was found.  

Jing said in a low voice. “You didn't say anything stupid. Only some things have changed. After I had gone back, I discovered that the elder brother was leading the family Tushan going into danger. If I leave like this I'm afraid that he will destroy the entire Tushan family. Xiao Yao, can give me a little time? Let me think of a way to put everything in the right state.”

The truth was that it was not only the survival of the entire family. But there were some things that he couldn't say. If the person in front of him was still Wen Xiao Liu, then he could be Ye Shi Qi. That was enough. They could hid and lived in a small village. They could live together for a lifetime. But she was Gao Xin's princess. When he saw the grand worshipig ceremony, he immediately understood. They couldn't go back to the way they were before. An eligible man to protect Xiao Yao by his side would definitely not be a shrink. If he wanted to be beside Xiao Yao for the rest of his life, he must cancel the marriage contract. He needed to be using Tushan's status walking majestically to Xiao Yao's side.

Xiao Yao smiled slightly and said in a soft voice: “You have fifteen years, Jing, how do you plan to handle it?”

“I don't know, but I know that I will definitely return to your side. Because I had promised to listen to you words for the rest of my life, so…”

Jing's forehead pressed against Xiao Yao's forehead. Jing sincerely pray that “Please guard your heart for me.” Xiao Yao's fingers slipped into his hair, smiling, and grabbed his hair. “I can see. You are a very crafty person. Even if I forget you will always find a way to remind me. One side says that you don't dare to hope. On the other hand, you absolutely refuses to let go.”

Jing's voice was extremely painful. He mumbled “I just... There's no way...I know you deserve someone better. But I can't...sorry..." Xiao Yao hurriedly said, “I understand, I understand. Jing said in a low voice: "You don't understand." Xiao Yao honestly admitted, “Yes, I don't understand.” But I should give you some comforting words!”

Jing laughed softly. He sighed and said, “They are coming back.” Xiao Yao looked at the sky. “The sky is almost clear. They should come back.” Jing looked at Xiao Yao for a bit longer. He prepared to take the hat and put it back on to Xiao Yao. But Xiao Yao held his hand. She didn't let him put it. She bit her lip and then close her eyes.

Jing gently kissed the center of Xiao Yao's forehead, until he could not be able stay away Jing raised his head and put the hat on Xiao Yao after Xiao Yao ducked into the boat and styled her clothes and hair. She heard Xing Yue's speaking, Zhuan Xu and Feng Long. Xiao Yao raised her head. She saw Jing's hair, which she had just inserted her ten fingers into, which twisted into a mess.

At this time she could not even warned Jing, not even mention styling hair and clothes. Xiao Yao saw Jing standing up at one side. On the other side, he removed the hair crown. His long, raven-black hair flowed down like a heavenly stream descending from the nine levels of sky, covering his back, blowing in the wind . He turned a side and leaned against the bow of the boat, looking lazy, relaxed, and was looking at the dawn that has just revealed itself in the eastern sky.

In the blink of an eye, Xiao Yao watched until her heart couldn't stop pounding. Zhuan Xu called her many times. She couldn't hear at all. This caused everyone to look at her. Zhuan Xu pushed her one time. “What are you thinking?
Xiao Yao hurriedly said, “Ah, you guys have returned.” In the blink of an eye, her face was red. Luckily there was a cover, making no one saw it.

Jing seemed to understand. His eyes filled with joyfulness.as if he understood.
 Xing Yue complained nonstop, saying they had not remembered the location of the boat. Ony after searching round and round a lot, they found it. Then she said worriedly that all the time they did not see Hou and Yi Yang.  She hoped nothing happened to them. While she was complaining, she saw Yi Yang swimming towards the boat. Xing Yue laughed loudly. Run to the side of the boat and pulled Yi Yang up. "You also can't find the boat right?"

Yi Yiag was slightly stunned. Then she smiled and said: “Yes,”
Jing said. “In the boat there was porridge (without anything added) and rice. If you are hungry Let's eat first." The people who had been swimming all night entered the boat. Xiao Yao and Jing followed. Feng Long asked Xiao Yao: “Are you going to have porridge?

Xiao Yao hurriedly said. “I will handle it myself. You go eat yours.” Zhuan Xu glanced at her as if he was smiling, yet not smiling. Xiao Yao glared at Juan Su. “You still dare to laugh at me?"
Probably because of tiredness or sleepiness, Yi Yang and Xing Yue were quiet. Xiao Yao also didn't want to talk, so she just listen to Feng Long and Zhuan Xu talk to each other, from time to time.
After waiting until everyone is finished eating. the servant prepared to set sail. Hou had not come back. Xing Yue said worriedly. “Brother Hou, nothing is happening to him right?” Feng Long looked at Jing, Jing said, “With his ability, nothing will  happen. I will have Xiao Hu ( the little fox) go look for him.” While Jing was speaking. On his sleeve, a nine-tailed fox  appeared like gathered from a cloud of smoke rushed out.
The Nine-Tailed Fox didn't leave. Instead, he turned his head in a certain direction and let out a cry. Then it shrank and disappeared into Jing's sleeve. Jing said, “Hou is coming back.”
Not long after, Hou was seen soaring quickly from a distance. Under his feet, he stepped on a very large and fierce fish. He was bare upper body, revealing the skin, like copper-colored flesh that is firm and well build. His clothes were torn into pieces, making a large rope like a bridle to hold the head of a large fish. He pulled the rope with both hands and ride the fish, soaring quickly on the sea. The sun gradually fades emerging from the water behind him. Hou's entire body was filled with the strong aura and charm of a masculine man.

Xing Yue and Yi Yang turned their heads. pretending to be attracted by other scenery. But Xiao Yao looked at Hou with admiration, shouting, “Is it obedient?”

Hou smiled and said nothing,  only  controling big fish, and quickly go round the ship once. Xiao Yao couldn't help but clap her hands and cheerully, smiling, she said, “Something like that. This should be fun. In the future, I will find some vehicles like this.  So I won't have to deal with the trouble of swimming."
 Zhuan Xu sneered and said. “Don't dream. With your magical powers, can you test this strange fish? It would rather eat you as a snack.”

Hou, one hand swang the rope, the other hand attacked the fish with one punch. His hsnd inserted into fish's belly. He pulled out a piece of blood-red gem the size of a pigeon's egg, came out. Then he used sea water to wash away the blood stains until it's clean. Then he jumped on the boat.

The blood-red gem was so shiny it could be seen through. It's shining brightly in the sunlight. Xing Yue's eyes suddenly lit up. She said to Hou, “Brother Hou, are you willing to sell it to me?” Even though she used the words "would sell it to her", but she had a hard time saying what she wanted. With the personality of Hou,  he would definitely give it to her.

But Xing Yue didn't think  Hoja smiled and apologized to her and said: “I still need to use this Fish Red Crystal. When I get back, I will have someone find it again for you again.”
 Xing Yue forced a smile and didn't say anything else, and walked to Yi Yang's side, looking at the sea and watched the morning light with her. After everyone had arrived, Zhuan Xu gave orders to set sail. The ship sailed towards Ying Zhou Port.

Hou washed up and changed clothes on the boat. Xiao Yao asked Feng Long. “What kind of gem is that? "
Feng Long smiled and said, “On this ship there are people from the Tushan family. I don't dare talk about gems.” He called out to Jing, who was standing at the stern of the boat.

“Jing, Xiaoyao wants to know what kind of gem is he Fish Red Crystal that Hou had obtained ” Jing walked to Xiaoyao's side and explained, “Actually, that is the crystal from the soul of a strange fish in the deep sea. These marbles are brightly colored and shiny. Therefore, people often refer to its main color as the crystal. Purple fish beads...Red fish beads are the most common type of fish beads. But those that are pure in color, with no other colors mixed in like this one, are very rare. Fish crystal beads can be made into jewelry and medicine. If it were a crystal is high quality of fish, after fused it into a magical item, whe put it into yourmouth, and you can prolong your breathing underwater."

Initially when Jing was speaking Xiao Yao was already distraught. But after hearing the last sentence she suddenly became interested, “How can it be considered  the highest quality?  The one like this just now right?” “The more pure color is very pure, the better quality. The one from earlier was considered to be the highest quality fish crystal bead.”
 Feng Long said to Xiao Yao, “Whether to possess this thing or not depends on luck. If you think you want it I'll try asking Grandpa when I go back."

Xiao Yao hurriedly said. “I just think it's worth watching. So I just ask.”
 Under the dawn, the sea was sprinkled with gold dust. A shimmering golden light appeared. Thr flocks of white seabirds circled over the sea. At that time, the three of them looked into the distance, at the beautiful and vast sea that kept quiet and did not speak.

Xiao Yao had a hood covering her face, so she secretly peaked over Jing. He quickly sensed it and closed his eyes, smiling. Xiao Yao also smiled.
  Although  a single sentence could not be uttered, and still unable to stand close together. However, they could felt that their hearts could communicate with each other, extremely close

The ship had docked. Everyone got off the ship. Feng Long and Jing's servants had originally packed up their belongings and transported them onto the Shi Chui family's large ship, were just wait for them to get on the boat, and then they could immediately leave for Zhong Yuan.

Zhuan Xu led Xiao Yao to bid farewell to everyone. Zhuan Xu was  a talkative and versatile person, so Xiao Yao only saluted. She just said thanks and said goodbye.

When bidding farewell to Fenglong and Xing Yue, Xing Yue's eyes were slightly red. One side she boarded the boat with her brother. On the other hand, she turned her head and looked at Zhuan Xu without stopping. When bidding farewell to Hou, Hou clasped his hands in open salute. Then he turned and walked up to the boat. When  Yi Yang  and Zhuan Xu were saying goodbye, it's like two talkative people, bid each other a mournful farewell. Jing and Xiao Yao were silent.

Jing walked onto the boat. He was standing next to the boat railing. He looked at Xiao Yao. The boat had left and Zhuan Xu waved at them. Xiao Yao instead just stood still. The sea breeze blew her veil close to her face. Revealing the facial structure of a young woman in a yellow gardenia dress, standing out like gardenia blossoming in the breeze under the dawn light. All the while, Jing was silent, staring at her. Until she disappeared into the horizon and the sea. So he slowly closed his eyes. Xiao Yao ....Xiao Yao

Zhuan Xu and Xiao Yao rode the cloud carriage back to Cheng Palace. Zhuan Xu took out Xiaoyao's hat. Shaking his head, he sighed and said, “So you were slapped once by A Nian? I must go and see what form she has been beaten by you.” Xiao Yao said. “The basic problem between me and her has been resolved, but what will the future hold, will have to look at the destiny of the two of us.

Zhuan Xu smiled slightly and said, “I just asked the servant on the ship just now. Instead, he said that he slept last night. Did you and Jing have fun running around together?”
Xiao He smiled slyly at Zhuan Xu while asking back, “Some people even don't want life and jump into the sea Was it a lot of fun playing together?"

Juan Su said nonchalantly. “If I were just a normal descendant of the Xiheng Clan, Even if she has feelings for me, she will just have fun with me. If I am not shaken. That is, I don't know it's good or bad. If I'm shaken. That is, I'm dreaming and dreaming. Either way, it was all entertainment to relieve her boredom. Now that she was playing seriously. So let's wait and see!”

Xiao Yao asked curiously. “How do men like you distinguish between women who are sincere or fake? Even if it's sincere, how can you know what kind of sincerity this is? You must know that sincerity can be divided into many types. Some sincerity must not have obstacles at all. Some sincerities can pass eighty obstacles. But by the eighty one time, she had given up and couldn't continue. Some sincerities can only share in suffering. Some sincerity can only be shared in happiness. Some sincerities are normally invisible, but when there is danger, they show clearly. Some sincerity in normal times can be respected and protected. But when danger comes, everyone is different. In this world there are many men and women who live together until old age. The truth may not be that they love each other with one heart..
. A love that cannot be broken but just haven't found any proof."

Zhuan Xu laughed, "Your long words are hurting my brain. You ask me how to make specific distinctions. There's nothing to tell. It's just a feeling. A cold heart. A pair of cold eyes. When you've had a lot of experience, you'll see. It's clearly visible.”
Xiao Yao asked. “What if it is wrong? If it looked at it wrong, there is the sincerity of being able to overcome obstacles only eighty-one times. It's sincerity that over a hundred obstacles, remains unchangable. Thousands of dangers cannot ties?”
Zhuan Xu said gently. “How to guarantee that you will definitely not go wrong, you already know. That is one cold heart.”
Xiao Yao smiled and wrinkled her nose. “I still think you have a better way!”
“I don't have one, and I think even that our grandfather, who are so coldly intelligent and scared people of ours doesn't have the means to truly see people's hearts.”

Xiao Yao smiled dully, not knowing what to do. “Xuan Yuan Huang Di (Yellow Emperor)!” Zhuan Xu said, “The tombs of Grandma, Father, Mother and Uncle. There are also graves of Eldest Uncle and Second Uncle. It's been many years since anyone went to pay respects. I don't know. How desolate it will be. Next year, the anniversary of my uncle's death. I must stand on the mountain of Chao Un." Xiao Yao's eyes flashed with tears. She nodded her head and said, “Excellent.”

End of Chapter 14

Winny Aye:
Chapter 14 thai  ver ..translated by me part 6

Thank you winny! One step foward <3 

We also decided : @Peng,@Winny and me, to post our raws, our drafts in a separate thread, as saphire is back, to not interfere with our friend management of her thread. 

Our analysis and exploration; final forms will as usual be posted in :

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c

No changes to that! <3

Have a happy week!

Winny Aye:
Although  a single sentence could not be uttered, and still unable to stand close together. However, they could felt that their hearts could communicate with each other, extremely close

Thank you Winny for your translation ! Kuddos!

Symbolika1:
Our analysis and exploration; final forms will as usual be posted in :

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c

No changes to that! <3

Noted! 

Also: 

(◡‿◡✿)Happy Birthday to Deng Wei!(◡‿◡✿)

Supernova:

Thank you Winny for your translation ! Kuddos!

Noted! 

Also: 

(◡‿◡✿)Happy Birthday to Deng Wei!(◡‿◡✿)

beautiful pic..happy birthday to him..???