Symbolika1:

For @Roman's collection of DW's portrait by this artist...

yes ...cool one..

Symbolika1:

Tushan Jing Fan Art.

Cr.to owner

Jing with his daughter ...

Winny Aye:
Jing with his daughter ...

Yeah posting here some fan arts while we are completly emerged in chapter 14 :D....Happy w-end!

Here is another one :

Chapt 14

" Xiao Yao walked in front of him. Her eyes were filled with anger and hurt. “You thought you had been waiting all night is difficult, right? You have a fiancé!  You and her go out together lots of times."

I love how XY jealousy is showing so much.   She believes Jing and FFYY are going out all the time whilst she is cannot do the same. Bless her. 

Chap 14

Jing looked towards Xiao Yao. Jing felt suspicious. But he knew that Xiao Yao didn't want to mention it again. Xiao Yao smiled and asked. “Why not here?” She pointed to her lips.

So he said in a low voice: "It's not time yet." 

When is that possible?”

Xiao Yao half closed her eyes. She covered her face with her hands to conceal embarrassment.
Jing couldn't answer. Because that had to be decided by Xiao Yao, not him. It's not that he didn't want to. But it was...he wanted to receive her love. He didn't want her to do it just because she felt sorry for him. Xiao Yao had given him a lot. It's already too much. He didn't want to take advantage of her kindness any longer." 

The way Jing  did not get the clue that XY did not pitty him . The young girl just showed that she was eager for his kiss and wanted to know know when  it will happen.  My boy Jing  lol. Thank god h as their story progressed, he  kissed her passionately and did not wait for  her to do it.

I love how she is embarrassed by her boldness . 

Chaot 14.

"The maids still stood and dumb founded. Xiao Yao said:

"If you don't want to go see help me prepare water totake a shower. The fishy smell of the sea on me really stinks to the point of being unbearable." At that time

the maids regained their senses and hurry and prepare":

Xiao Yao is making me laugh so much. I mean this is  the domain of her "not friend not enemy " acquaintance .  What is TH  trying to tell us here. Lol

Chapter 14

"As Jing tucked back the hair on her face, Xiao Yao suddenly hugged his waist and murmured, "I really went to see you this afternoon, if you don't believe me, go back and ask the servant at the gate. I went to look for you and didn't find you, so I went to wander the streets.

Jing hugged Xiao Yao tightly, his forehead resting against Xiao Yao's hair, only feeling that in just a short while, he had fallen into an abyss, and just when he thought that all would be lost, he flew up to the clouds again.

He felt Xiao Yao's body sliding straight down, and when he looked down at her, she was actually drunk and sleeping. Jing couldn't help but laugh, he adjusted his posture, letting Xiao Yao lie against him in his arms.

The sea breeze blew gently, the tide gently rocked the boat, he looked at the full moon in the sky and just wanted to spend the night like this.

Jing glanced at the wine altar beside him and placed one hand on it, only to see white smoke escaping from the altar, gradually enveloping the entire ship. From the outside, the entire ship looked like it had been swallowed by the sea, and nothing could be seen anymore."

What a beautiful moments .

peng-peng:

Chapt 14

" Xiao Yao walked in front of him. Her eyes were filled with anger and hurt. “You thought you had been waiting all night is difficult, right? You have a fiancé!  You and her go out together lots of times."

I love how XY jealousy is showing so much.   She believes Jing and FFYY are going out all the time whilst she is cannot do the same. Bless her. 

Yes we could feel her pain and longing...

Chapter 14

"As Jing tucked back the hair on her face, Xiao Yao suddenly hugged his waist and murmured, "I really went to see you this afternoon, if you don't believe me, go back and ask the servant at the gate. I went to look for you and didn't find you, so I went to wander the streets.

Jing hugged Xiao Yao tightly, his forehead resting against Xiao Yao's hair, only feeling that in just a short while, he had fallen into an abyss, and just when he thought that all would be lost, he flew up to the clouds again.

He felt Xiao Yao's body sliding straight down, and when he looked down at her, she was actually drunk and sleeping. Jing couldn't help but laugh, he adjusted his posture, letting Xiao Yao lie against him in his arms.

The sea breeze blew gently, the tide gently rocked the boat, he looked at the full moon in the sky and just wanted to spend the night like this.

Jing glanced at the wine altar beside him and placed one hand on it, only to see white smoke escaping from the altar, gradually enveloping the entire ship. From the outside, the entire ship looked like it had been swallowed by the sea, and nothing could be seen anymore."

What a beautiful moment. Jing and Xiao Yao moments are so beautiful. Full of TLC.

@peng_peng

I love how she is embarrassed by her boldness . 

Thats Xiao Yao...

@peng_peng

What a beautiful moment. Jing and Xiao Yao moments are so beautiful. Full of TLC.

These are all precious moments...I just love how Jing cheated time to get to spend more time, the whole night with Xiao Yao.

Chapt 14

Xiaoyao, relying on the cover of her drapery hat, sneaked a look at Jing.

Jing quickly noticed and lowered his eyes, his lips pursed in a smile. Xiao Yao also smiled, although they couldn't say a word, or even stand too close to each other, they felt close and connected."

All  this was achieved without the need of a voodoo bug.  

Poor Xiao Yao..she was made to swim the whole night by Xiang Liu...he had no authority to do this...I consider it as an abusive behavior. ....especially because she was not able to go into sea for a time being...and although it's something she loved.

Before nearly her last strength. .she missed grand emperor. ..she really loved him as her father..