Antinh85:

Hello everyone! Hopefully this year the fan wars will not be as toxic in this season. lol

In the main comment section? We all hope  not. Because it the spoils appreciation of the drama 

Hello! I'm here to ask some questions. I clicked a thread on Lost You Forever page but someone said this is where I can ask. 

Lost You Forever Season 1 ended with Tushan fox breaking up with the princess Yao , in the trailer they showed them together but also showed her with other male leads, did they end together? Who did she marry?

oturanh_grinmjk:

Hello! I'm here to ask some questions. I clicked a thread on Lost You Forever page but someone said this is where I can ask. 

Hi..nice to meet you ..Yes we are mostly active on this thread...as long as its connected to Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao..u can ask anything.... we will answer if we can of course... ♡

oturanh_grinmjk:

Lost You Forever Season 1 ended with Tushan fox breaking up with the princess Yao , in the trailer they showed them together but also showed her with other male leads, did they end together? Who did she marry?

Spoiler

According to the novel and leaked script.. Xiao Yao end up with (married) Tushan Jing in the end. She only have romantic love relationship with Tushan Jing.

Pammy:

After a year, I will be finally camping in threads for YaoJing again♥️?

Welcome back..let's sail  yaojing ship together..♡

Winny24:

Welcome back..let's sail  yaojing ship together..♡

(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

oturanh_grinmjk:

thanks for coming here...

Winny24:

Spoiler

According to the novel and leaked script.. Xiao Yao end up with (married) Tushan Jing in the end. She only have romantic love relationship with Tushan Jing.

i want the ending already lol

oturanh_grinmjk:

it's a painful s1 ending for me...

a major spoiler, as Winny have said, xy ended up  w jing. in the book, jing made an epic return and i love that scene... they married and lived far from everyone 

yes the trailer showed her scenes w each ml and i think it's meant to keep casual viewers guessing and looking forward to s2... what happens next, will she be alone, who are those who'll die, will she kill him....

Antinh85:

Hello everyone! Hopefully this year the fan wars will not be as toxic in this season. lol

let's hope and pray so we can enjoy our favorite scenes or cry with our favorites trying to survive... ^^ 

and hiiii, welcome back! 

Omg!!! Guysss!! Have yall seen the s2 trailer?? It’s definitely going according to the novel. So it looks like XY will try to kill her cousin ZX.

oturanh_grinmjk:

XY married Jing. She’ll find out that her cousin had a hand in “killing” Jing, in which she tries to kill ZX.

Antinh85:

Lol the xiangliu fans will keep up with the fan wars tho, they did that in s1,still doing it & will DEFINITELY do it when s2 airs lmao. But XY wants what her heart wants,can’t blame her for loving Jing 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Also did you guys notice in the trailer, XY had strands of gray hair like Jing? If you look at the scene where she’s pulling the arrow.