@peng

Actually ZX later found out FFB was XL,but as long as he wasn’t harming XY he didn’t do anything. He even told XY that knows FFB & xl are the same person, also she shouldn’t get too attached to him cos they’re enemies & are bound to go to war soon. XY even told ZX to spare xl & said as long as he surrenders, he won’t kill him. If it was the then XY, she wouldn’t have asked ZX so spare xl,but has been affected by Jing’s kindness, she decided to do the same for someone who tried to kill her cousin again but FengLong took his place.

Before I log out cos my shift is about to start heh heh.

I wanna point out how XY blamed herself for Jing’s “death”. ZX admitting he had a hand in his death to telling her he loves her,made her grieve the more cos she’s the sole reason her husband was killed. But in all she STILL chose to go on with the wedding without the groom,whether alive or dead she’ll forever be Jing’s wife. XY NEVER believed that Jing was dead cos she hasn’t seen his body,even when ZX & everybody thought Jing was dead,she was the Only person who believed he’ll come back to her, in which he eventually did. ZX knew Jing was the ONLY person he couldn’t compete with, he didn’t care when FL wanted to marry XY,cos he knew she didn’t love him, he also didn’t care she was hanging out with FFB/XL cos to him he’ll always be numero uno….but when it comes to Jing, he’ll be nr 2,he hated the idea of XY loving Jing. If they’ll go with the illusion in ZX’s part,fine whatever….making Xinyue the one who planned with Hou to kill Jing is also fine,cos when you think about it, XY WILL find out why she “killed” her husband & also XY trying to harm her with FL. Cos she’ll tell XY about ZX loving her romantically & how he even mentioned XY’s name during love making(oooh boy that stings tho lol). In the end, ZX will lose XY forever, cos he wouldn’t see her again when she & Jing leave the central plains(probably move to qingshui town) while they look like an ordinary couple but watch how xl fans will make it about him pfft lmao.

Xiaoyao was just looking to runaway from her problems again when she hoped that XL would take her away. She was still being passive in her life, waiting for others to make things happen for her.
She will have a big growth spurt soon enough hehe

Im loving all these scene ..Yaojing in beautiful snowy day

soTreeD:

Xiaoyao was just looking to runaway from her problems again when she hoped that XL would take her away. She was still being passive in her life, waiting for others to make things happen for her.

She did admit she was a pessimistic person, she always expected people to do things for her,including her being love was something she was expecting only Jing to prove to her,not knowing it takes 2 people who are in love to work things out not only 1 person doing everything. After her breakup with Jing, she thought things over and decided to ALSO take a step & not expect others to prove it to her.

YES!! And we got character growth and healing for Xiaoyao this way...
Always annoyed when people overlook this achievement of Xiaoyao. Taking this seemingly small step forward towards another person, for her is a big breakthrough.

And when she did all these, she did it without knowing where her life path will go, how things will end.  

soTreeD:

Always annoyed when people overlook this achievement of Xiaoyao. Taking this seemingly small step forward towards another person, for her is a big breakthrough.

And when she did all these, she did it without knowing where her life path will go, how things will end.  

True. It actually took her for her to be heartbroken to REALLY think things through and saw that she was also at fault,cos if she had done something,she wouldn’t have been in this predicament. But sometimes in life, one has to go through heartbreak to finally see what they’ve missed all along & work to get their partner back. People gloss over this cos it doesn’t fit their narrative of whom she should end up with,but when the heart wants what  the heart wants,you can’t stop it.

Also I need to give kudos to Jing Ye, Jing’s maid( the same maid XY was jealous of lmao). She’s been an MVP between Jing & XY. I know she’ll be mad at her when XY & Jing are having their heart to heart talk,she’ll even lash out at XY for being the cause of Jing’s declined health heh heh. Also haoling king, another massive Jing supporter, father kept telling XY who was engaged to FengLong that he knows that’s not who he wants & he can go to the tushan clan & snatch Jing for her(he said it on different occasions too). Even went as far to say he’ll annihilate the fang fang family, he doesn’t care about what others say. As long as he snatches Jing for her & she’s happy will he also be happy.

LOL I wondered if Jingye ever figured out that the little physician her master was inappropriate with back in Qingshui town was the Princess?

I LOVE the Haoling King, I felt he understood Xiaoyao more than she understood herself, and he was sooo supportive ( yes to offering twice to snatch that little fox lol )... The old King of Xiyan and Cangxuan were like, go try Fenglong he seems perfect for you, maybe you will be happy, but her father really cared if she really wanted to marry him or not. 

soTreeD:

LOL I wondered if Jingye ever figured out that the little physician her master was inappropriate with back in Qingshui town was the Princess?

I LOVE the Haoling King, I felt he understood Xiaoyao more than she understood herself, and he was sooo supportive ( yes to offering twice to snatch that little fox lol )... The old King of Xiyan and Cangxuan were like, go try Fenglong he seems perfect for you, maybe you will be happy, but her father really cared if she really wanted to marry him or not. 

lol no & Jing never told her too lmao. Oh yeah I like haoling king, he’s the 3rd person I like(first being Jing,then Jing ye). Cos he understood very well & wanted the best for her,cos he was in love with XY’s mother but she was in love with chi Chen who was known as the demon. So if he never got the chance, he wanted XY to get the chance to love someone she really loves. He may not be with her all the time, but he knew what was going on with XY, I remember the scene where he looked up in the sky & asked XY’s mother if she was really going to allow her daughter marry someone she doesn’t love.

MDL is not allowing me to quote your post TT

Yes, Cangxuan planted Miaopu and King of Haoling planted Shanhu by her side as their spies lol
I just can't stand CX, like is your bodyguard budget lacking or what, because Miaopu's fighting strength is sooo weak TT

The poor Haoling King, he fell for her mother too late, after she already fell for another man. I remember this part which is very typical xianxia...did I remember wrongly or was he a thousand years older than ah Heng? Xiaoyao and Jing's age difference is only 100 years which TH lovingly planned lol Jing didn't have time to fall for anyone else before he met Xiaoyao...

soTreeD:

MDL is not allowing me to quote your post TT

Yes, Cangxuan planted Miaopu and King of Haoling planted Shanhu by her side as their spies lol
I just can't stand CX, like is your bodyguard budget lacking or what, because Miaopu's fighting strength is sooo weak TT

The poor Haoling King, he fell for her mother too late, after she already fell for another man. I remember this part which is very typical xianxia...did I remember wrongly or was he a thousand years older than ah Heng? Xiaoyao and Jing's age difference is only 100 years which TH lovingly planned lol Jing didn't have time to fall for anyone else before he met Xiaoyao...

Even before,during that…haoling king has eyes everywhere, he may not leave his kingdom but he sure as hell was up to date with what was going on in the central plains.

I think he was way older than ah heng and I remember Jing being around 150 years older than XY,maybe more I think. Cos even before she was born Jing was already doing business with xl which spanned for about a century(and on going).

FTCU:

Guys check out the scene where Jing jump into the river to pluck flowers for xy

https://m.weibo.cn/p/100808afe57cbc92fa5d06916b8baa186380e6/super_index?jumpfrom=weibocom#&video

I liked this scene a lot in the novel, glad it's in the drama!

soTreeD:

Yes, she definitely grows a lot throughout the story. Her achievement largely is not one of outward accomplishments like governing a country or fighting as a general but of inward healing from her past scars and learning to open up to move forward towards another, as you said. What I have always loved about her relationship with Jing was that they both learned to help each other heal and move on from their past.

I've seen some criticism of XY saying after she helps CX win the throne, she has no goals or aspirations, etc. I personally don't see her as aimless. In the novel, she continues her pursuit of medicine. And while she is not actively helping CX anymore, I don't see why she has to lol. She is free to pursue whatever life she wants to, and that's what she has always wanted, a quiet, simple life with someone she loves and who will be with her forever, through thick and thin.

Anxiously waiting for S2! Particularly the conclusion to XY and Jing's difficult journeys in love, in life and in healing.

soTreeD:

Yes totally agree. She was not running  away because of some loving feeling towards XL.