It was like that in the novel. He was the brains behind it but those stans are WILLING to be blind to that since it doesn’t fit their narrative. Jing’s are very cunning man when it comes to businesses & politics.

soTreeD:

I am also glad they showed that Jing laid out the conditions for XL not to hurt Xiaoyao doing it but well... XL being XL...
Yet we still see people scolding TSJ...*eyerolls*

Yes. I was so pleased  by this. 

FfYY needs to die quickly. I cannot stand seeing her at all 

• In that case, I honestly don't know why XL fans became so wild. 😅 I don't really hate XL, I like him. And all the characters but I just love Jing . Hahah! They're going tooooo far. While YaoJing and TSJ fans are just there, trying to be calm waiting for their moment. I'm just happy hahah 💜💎
 Jinmi_Yandan:
  • In that case, I honestly don't know why XL fans became so wild. ? I don't really hate XL, I like him. And all the characters but I just love Jing . Hahah! They're going tooooo far. While YaoJing and TSJ fans are just there, trying to be calm waiting for their moment. I'm just happy hahah ??

They thought the drama was going to change the love story and the ending   lmao

peng-peng:

They thought the drama was going to change the love story and the ending   lmao

True! They're using that as a blackmail thinking they are the majority. Let's say they are, but they forgot why it was titled  LYF in the first place. And the purpose of the author in creating this story. 

Ignore them, they’re always barking cos they’re just sore losers. They’d want xy to leave her family & follow xl, when that’s not what she wants. She VALUES family a lot,whiles xl had already set everything in motion since day 1. He was going to die with his army,he’s VERY loyal to his adoptive father. XY wants happiness & normality, not always on the run from the entire realm. Her mother tried to break free from the tragedy cycle but failed. XY on the other hand,wants happiness with the man who’d be with her til old age. LYF/eternally yearning for you is about CX NOT XL! But watch them make it about him since he’s going to die in the end.

Jinmi_Yandan:

True! They're using that as a blackmail thinking they are the majority. Let's say they are, but they forgot why it was titled  LYF in the first place. And the purpose of the author in creating this story. 

Exactly. Lmao 

FTCU:

Ignore them, they’re always barking cos they’re just sore losers. They’d want xy to leave her family & follow xl, when that’s not what she wants. She VALUES family a lot,whiles xl had already set everything in motion since day 1. He was going to die with his army,he’s VERY loyal to his adoptive father. XY wants happiness & normality, not always on the run from the entire realm. Her mother tried to break free from the tragedy cycle but failed. XY on the other hand,wants happiness with the man who’d be with her til old age. LYF/eternally yearning for you is about CX NOT XL! But watch them make it about him since he’s going to die in the end.

Right. It was actually CX. .They're actually bad vibes so I rarely read in the comment section recently. It's kinda toxic and it's not healthy anymore haha. And they rated it very low now. Glad that we have this moment here. 

Jinmi_Yandan:

Right. It was actually CX. .They're actually bad vibes so I rarely read in the comment section recently. It's kinda toxic and it's not healthy anymore haha. And they rated it very low now. Glad that we have this moment here. 

They are quiet. We need to praise our couple, Jing actions there . I am doing this. I am not going to leave the main section to them when our couple is shining. No way. 

Now they dare say us Jing fans need to be thankful to XL.  Lmao.  

I haven’t been to the comment section since it aired, cos it’s filled with xl fans,praise Jing & they’ll pounce on you like hyenas. Mdl ratings aren’t to be trusted anyway, the drama is already popular anyways & YaoJing & Jing himself have been trending on weibo for days. Offcourse they’ll rate it low cos she’s not pining over the serpent,when even he knows she’s been thinking about Jing for more than 60 years. Will you be able to compete with that kinda love? I’ll bow out gracefully.

peng-peng:

They are quiet. We need to praise our couple, Jing actions there . I am doing this. I am not going to leave the main section to them when our couple is shining. No way. 

Now they dare say us Jing fans need to be thankful to XL.  Lmao.  

I saw that comment a few times from different people. I just laugh at that.  'Coz seriously.   Lol

FTCU:
praise Jing & they’ll pounce on you like hyenas.

Some did today, but you can tell it was some of the extreme ones. There was a lot of love for Jing today. 

FTCU:

I haven’t been to the comment section since it aired, cos it’s filled with xl fans,praise Jing & they’ll pounce on you like hyenas. Mdl ratings aren’t to be trusted anyway, the drama is already popular anyways & YaoJing & Jing himself have been trending on weibo for days. Offcourse they’ll rate it low cos she’s not pining over the serpent,when even he knows she’s been thinking about Jing for more than 60 years. Will you be able to compete with that kinda love? I’ll bow out gracefully.

And still they invalidate XY's feelings towards TSJ. YaoJing moments has helped increased the drama's heat index plus TSJ character ranking first surpassing XY.

I noticed something. When XL used the bug to hurt XY. She was in pain so her bug was glowing.   XL's bug was glowing as well. So that mean he was also in pain.  So the way I understood it is that XL   can look fine when his bug is hurting him 

So for me this means that since S1 when we saw his bug glow when  he saw Jing carrying XY to shore, XL bug had been hurting him =   the bugs became  heartbreak bugs , BUT since XL is powerful he has been able to  controlled it  fully.  

@ SoTreeD  mentioned it before.