Jinmi_Yandan:

And still they invalidate XY's feelings towards TSJ. YaoJing moments has helped increased the drama's heat index plus TSJ character ranking first surpassing XY.

Wow cos I know he was 3rd,then 2nd but he’s number 1 now? Wow I’m proud. Deng Wei’s portrayal of Jing is immaculate 

peng-peng:

I noticed something. When XL used the bug to hurt XY. She was in pain so her bug was glowing.   XL's bug was glowing as well. So that mean he was also in pain.  So the way I understood it is that XL   can look fine when his bug is hurting him 

So for me this means that since S1 when we saw his bug glow when  he saw Jing carrying XY to shore, XL bug had been hurting him =   the bugs became  heartbreak bugs , BUT since XL is powerful he has been able to  controlled it  fully.  

@ SoTreeD  mentioned it before. 

True, cos the bugs doesn’t react since XY is in love with another man. XL feels the pain since the bugs in him doesn’t recognize them as lovers. He’s a demon so he can control it,but DEFINITELY can’t control when XY’s heart is breaking or her being in love(ex the kiss scene). That’s why he told her to stop thinking about tushan Jing or he’ll kill her, cos he feels her pain.

peng-peng:

I noticed something. When XL used the bug to hurt XY. She was in pain so her bug was glowing.   XL's bug was glowing as well. So that mean he was also in pain.  So the way I understood it is that XL   can look fine when his bug is hurting him 

So for me this means that since S1 when we saw his bug glow when  he saw Jing carrying XY to shore, XL bug had been hurting him =   the bugs became  heartbreak bugs , BUT since XL is powerful he has been able to  controlled it  fully.  

@ SoTreeD  mentioned it before. 

The bugs only glowed on him since he’s being rejected, Cos XY is in love with another man. The bug doesn’t recognize them as lovers,so he only feels heartache from his end. Since he’s a demon,he could control the amount of pain he can inflict on her, plus he was already hurting from rejection lol so it’ll cause him more pain too.

FTCU:

The bugs only glowed on him since he’s being rejected, Cos XY is in love with another man. The bug doesn’t recognize them as lovers,so he only feels heartache from his end. Since he’s a demon,he could control the amount of pain he can inflict on her, plus he was already hurting from rejection lol so it’ll cause home more pain too.

Yes. 

I'm here to join the discussions but I have some problem

I stopped at epi 29 waiting for a reason  to continue

Do you think I should just move on to season 2 and the epi of Xiaoyao and Tushan Jing? I saw on X that they met, cried and hugged

I thought I would ask this on the main page but I went through some comments and I think it's best to ask here? 

casie:

Do you think I should just move on to season 2 and the epi of Xiaoyao and Tushan Jing? I saw on X that they met, cried and hugged

I thought I would ask this on the main page but I went through some comments and I think it's best to ask here? 

I would watch it all, but if the scenes with TS and XY are the only ones that interest you, go ahead and watch those. But there isn't much till ep. 8.

casie:

If you really want to jump, I feel you should at least watch until ep36 where they have broke up... but then you will miss seeing how heartbroken Xiaoyao was over him... which the drama already cut out alot of... So my suggestion is... watch it all... the more it hurt, the sweeter their reunion will be...haha

For S2 you can jump ahead to Ep6 as the front is a little slower... but I still feel everything is kind of compressed and rushed so still necessary to get the full story... 

Grumpy Witch:

Yes! I am so glad that they mentioned Jing's conditions.  They are only scolding Jing because they thought it was all from XL and Jing was not involved in any way. It's okay to feel some level of disappointment. lol

I am annoyed they cut Fenglong's lines when he also checked with her if she was happy... and he told her that Jing went to look for him to call off the wedding as well...
Fenglong already didn't have that many lines to begin with =.=

soTreeD:

I am annoyed they cut Fenglong's lines when he also checked with her if she was happy... and he told her that Jing went to look for him to call off the wedding as well...
Fenglong already didn't have that many lines to begin with =.=

Yes, they really did Fenglong dirty.

casie:

Actually, here. I forgot these existed. 

Part1: https://youtu.be/snErDABCkGo?si=os9zlktVEaq94Ho4

Part 2: https://youtu.be/F7Uop3bHXnA?si=1j8lWK4KbkCIycmb

Grumpy Witch:

I would watch it all, but if the scenes with TS and XY are the only ones that interest you, go ahead and watch those. But there isn't much till ep. 8.

soTreeD:

If you really want to jump, I feel you should at least watch until ep36 where they have broke up... but then you will miss seeing how heartbroken Xiaoyao was over him... which the drama already cut out alot of... So my suggestion is... watch it all... the more it hurt, the sweeter their reunion will be...haha

For S2 you can jump ahead to Ep6 as the front is a little slower... but I still feel everything is kind of compressed and rushed so still necessary to get the full story... 

I have 10 epis left for season 1 hahahaha

Can I ask for some guidance on the 10 epis ? What's the heavier focus on each? 

Epi 36: break up

Season 2: epis 6 and 8, okay 

Thank u both very much for the replies ♥️

Grumpy Witch:

Actually, here. I forgot these existed. 

Part1: https://youtu.be/snErDABCkGo?si=os9zlktVEaq94Ho4

Part 2: https://youtu.be/F7Uop3bHXnA?si=1j8lWK4KbkCIycmb

Thank u very much ♥️

These are only for Xiaoyao and Tushan Jing, cool ? 

casie:

These are only for Xiaoyao and Tushan Jing, cool ? 

No problem. Yes, only their parts!❤❤❤

Grumpy Witch:

No problem. Yes, only their parts!❤❤❤

I am enjoying it. I did not know they did this

Will they do this for season 2? I think that will be awesome ? ?