Jinmi_Yandan:
  • In that case, I honestly don't know why XL fans became so wild. ? I don't really hate XL, I like him. And all the characters but I just love Jing . Hahah! They're going tooooo far. While YaoJing and TSJ fans are just there, trying to be calm waiting for their moment. I'm just happy hahah ??

Yes even now i can no longer see him as selfless hero ...as i might said before.. i dont hate him ..especially we see the emotion of XL from drama...i think i understand why hes too harsh..and some of the actions he did..(In the novel..comparing actions CX did..I definetly still prefer )...but yep yearning more of our yaojing babies..

Grumpy Witch:

Actually, here. I forgot these existed. 

Part1: https://youtu.be/snErDABCkGo?si=os9zlktVEaq94Ho4

Part 2: https://youtu.be/F7Uop3bHXnA?si=1j8lWK4KbkCIycmb

I have been rewatching these throughout the year of waiting lol... 

casie:

I am enjoying it. I did not know they did this

Will they do this for season 2? I think that will be awesome ? ?

I don't know, but I'm hoping they do.

Winny24:

I have been rewatching these throughout the year of waiting lol... 

I watched them multiple times when they first came out.🤭

casie:
I stopped at epi 29 waiting for a reason  to continue

Do you think I should just move on to season 2 and the epi of Xiaoyao and Tushan Jing? I saw on X that they met, cried and hugged

soTreeD:
If you really want to jump, I feel you should at least watch until ep36 where they have broke up... but then you will miss seeing how heartbroken Xiaoyao was over him... which the drama already cut out alot of... So my suggestion is... watch it all... the more it hurt, the sweeter their reunion will be...haha

That's true! Their reunion felt so much sweeter! I can't stop grinning like a fool, even an hour later after watching episode 7. If you decide to watch it all, their separation is quite lengthy, and many hurtful things happened during that time, so just be aware.

Grumpy Witch:

I don't know, but I'm hoping they do.

I hope they do. I want to make a movie for all their scenes together for myself to enjoy forever hahaha

casie:

I hope they do. I want to make a movie for all their scenes together for myself to enjoy forever hahaha

Jajajaja  yes!

Blueberries Field:

That's true! Their reunion felt so much sweeter! I can't stop grinning like a fool, even an hour later after watching episode 7. If you decide to watch it all, their separation is quite lengthy, and many hurtful things happened during that time, so just be aware. 

Since I know they will be okay, I think I will be less hurt Or (not) 

I am currently watching Xiaoyao and Tushan Jing part 1 S1

I did not realize they had many scenes together. This is like watching a movie, where is my popcorn? 😂

Blueberries Field:

At least she won't have to wait a whole year like us lol 

Grumpy Witch:

Jajajaja  yes!

I like Ye Shiqi rescuing Wen Xiao Liu

I remember Deng Wei as Xiao Lin and his fighting scenes♥️♥️

soTreeD:

At least she won't have to wait a whole year like us lol 

😁

casie:

?

Ah its because you said you stopped at Ep29 right?
S1 ended nearly a year ago and we had to wait but if you continue now, you can just continue smoothly hehe

At least watch S1 Ep31 and 32 its super super sweet for Yaojing!

soTreeD:

S1 ended nearly a year ago and we had to wait but if you continue now, you can just continue smoothly hehe

That's a laughing emoji from @casie. It depends on your device, sometimes emojis show as 'question mark'. 

soTreeD:

I realized something. I have accompanied most of my replies with emojis but they become question marks when someone replies, but, thank u

Waiting for the next part of the story is not easy, there is the novel but watching it is a different feeling

I will remember all the specific epis you suggested

Blueberries Field:

That's a laughing emoji from @casie. It depends on your device, sometimes emojis show as 'question mark'. 

I realized that late, I almost caused a misunderstanding