How are you guys? It's been almost a year since I last posted here. My name was "His Smile" before but I changed it to "Purple" now because Deng Wei's favorite color is the same as my birth stone. Hahaha. 

Anyhow, I initially thought we wouldn't have any sweet scenes between XY and TSJ but I'm happy as a viewer watching them reuniting, scheming about finding the truth about the FFYY and TH love affair and finally getting together again as per the latest episode. 

I am basking in YaoJing's sweet moments together. I know the worst trial for their love story is about to happen next week. I hope it won't make me cry too much. 

FTCU:

Are we ready for tomorrow guys?

Yes!

AH :
When XY asked CX to intervene to back his position as Tushan clan leader after TSJ disappeared, she confirmed that he was still a child. 

I'm glad he still had some people to be with him and help him.

Purple:
Anyhow, I initially thought we wouldn't have any sweet scenes between XY and TSJ but I'm happy as a viewer watching them reuniting, scheming about finding the truth about the FFYY and TH love affair and finally getting together again as per the latest episode. 

Good to have you back!

The reconciling and FFYY/TSH arc played out very well; I was so glad to have that finally resolved.

Sunbath12:

Good to have you back!

The reconciling and FFYY/TSH arc played out very well; I was so glad to have that finally resolved.

Same here. I was imagining the elders watching what transpired through the monkey mirror like watching a film through a projector hahaha. I'm glad they made it more feasible for drama viewers. 

Purple:

How are you guys? It's been almost a year since I last posted here. My name was "His Smile" before but I changed it to "Purple" now because Deng Wei's favorite color is the same as my birth stone. Hahaha. 

I am basking in YaoJing's sweet moments together. I know the worst trial for their love story is about to happen next week. I hope it won't make me cry too much. 

I am basking  in YaoJing  sweet love. It is so satisfying  watching X Y and Jing be happy  and so in love. 

FTCU:

Are we ready for tomorrow guys?

Yes we are 

Sunbath12:
I'm glad he still had some people to be with him and help him.

Yes, hopefully even though TSZ no longer had a trustworthy parental authority figure to turn to for the rest of his childhood, he could at least rely on Hu Zhen and Jing Ye to look out for his best interests and behave as much like parents to him as they could given that he was effectively their boss. 

And hopefully CX will continue to kept the Tushan clan elders (and outside factions that wanted to sow discord within the clan) in line so that they don't cause TSZ too much trouble and manage as much of the Tushan clan's affairs as possible so that TSZ would still be able to have some semblance of a childhood before he comes of age and has to take on the full scope of that heavy responsibility. 

Even though it wasn't shown in the novel, I also really hope he had some good friends by his side. Especially since he didn't have any siblings or other family. 

-----

Chapter 44:

Xiao Yao asked about the Tu Shan clan situation and Zhuan Xu said, “It’s a bit of a mess. Tu Shan Zhen is the successor in name but the clan elders know he isn’t Jing’s real son so they are complicating things with their plotting. The Tu Shan clan is a prime piece of flesh that everyone wants a bite out of, and the world would be thrilled to see internal strife in the clan so they are fanning the discord.”

Zhuan Xu never mentioned Jing actively but if Xiao Yao asked then he discussed it directly. He was like a doctor treating a patient, he didn’t hide the injury but also didn’t actively exacerbate it. He knew Xiao Yao was very sensitive to any mention of Jing’s death but he chose not to shy away from the subject now.

Xiao Yao asked, “Can you get involved with the Tu Shan clan situation?”

“Of course I can’t openly, but neither can the other players. So everyone is getting involved behind the scenes.”

Xiao Yao said, “As long as I am alive, I don’t want the Tu Shan clan to fall.”

Zhuan Xu asked, “What do you want to do?”

Xiao Yao said, “Tu Shan Zhen is not Jing’s son but he is the bloodline of the Tu Shan clan. I think the Tu Shan Grand Madam would not have objected to him being the clan leader.”

Zhuan Xu asked, “His parents killed Jing, don’t you hate him?”

Xiao Yao was silent for some time before saying, “If Hou was still alive I could cut him into millions of pieces, but Tu Shan Zhen is just a child and he did nothing wrong. You and I know what it’s like to grow up without parents, and his birth isn’t something good to begin with so his life is already going to be hard. If he can’t be the clan leader then others will likely harm him one day. He is the successor in name and blood, I don’t want Jing to come back one day and have Zhen gone.”

Zhuan Xu was startled into silence by Xiao Yao’s words, but after a few moments he smiled, “Fine, let Tu Shan Zhen be the clan leader then.”

Xiao Yao said, “Thank you.”

Feng Long chuckled, Xiao Yao really had a way of thinking that was always different from other people. He could never understand her thought process. Perhaps the only one who understood her was Jing, but……Feng Long’s smile turned down. “The Tu Shan elders have agreed to let Tu Shan Zhen become clan leader, and will assist and support him until he comes of age. The elders handle the Tu Shan clan affairs together, and with His Majesty’s support, the Tu Shan clan can manage until Zhen grows up.”

Zhuan Xu had already told this to her so Xiao Yao didn’t believe Feng Long came all this way just to tell her this. She silently stared at him.

-----

Chapter 50:

Jing asked Hu Zhen, “How is Zhen Er?”

“Good, very good!” Hu Zhen recounted all that happened to make Tu Shan Zhen the new clan leader and finished, “The new Clan leader may be the son of Tu Shan Hou and Fang Feng Yi Yang, but he was raised by you so has your bearing. I believe he will be a great clan leader.”

Jing Ye added, “We decided to tell him the truth because of all the rumors being circulated and he was bound to hear it. We handed him the letter from Fang Feng Yi Yang early and after learning his birth secret he was so devastated for some time. But he composed himself and accepted that his birth parents were in the wrong and still calls you dad and refers to Hou as his uncle.”

Jing said, “Death ends everything so when you guys have time, tell him stories of my brother when we were young and how close we were. Let him understand that my brother had his own reason for doing what he did, and that it was his grandmother who was wrong in the first.”

Jing Ye hated Hou so much but now that Jing was back she was able to start letting go. “I will do so.”

Hu Zhen saw through the underlying request, “Why not have you tell him? Are you planning to leave Qing Qiu?”

Jing smiled. “Tonight I came to say my farewells.”

Jing Ye started crying again as Hu Zhen asked, “Where are you going?”

Jing glanced at Xiao Yao. “I go wherever Xiao Yao goes.”

Hu Zhen held back saying more, now the Tu Shan clan was stable and the road that Jing and Xiao Yao took was so long and arduous.

Jing handed two jade cannisters to Hu Zhen. “One is for Zhen Er and the other to the clan elders.”

Hu Zhen took it carefully. “Don’t worry, we will protect and serve the clan leader until he is all grown up.”

peng-peng:

I am basking  in YaoJing  sweet love. It is so satisfying  watching X Y and Jing be happy  and so in love. 

Our one year wait for them to be together again is all worth it! 

Purple:

Our one year wait for them to be together again is all worth it! 

It is. We suffered during their break up so much.   When XY help Jing while crying after her heart to heart talk.  Oooh my gosh. My heart exploded from too much happiness.

AH :
Even though it wasn't shown in the novel, I also really hope he had some good friends by his side. Especially since he didn't have any siblings or other family. 

Me too. Time for the Tushan clan to be no longer bound by hate and toxicity.

I am really happy to see my fox being no.1 for now.

Purple:

Hi..I am really happy you are back ...

Yes Im basking in yaojing sweetness too.  I hope we see more of them dating before that intense scene come.

Many times in the novel, coming from Xiao Yao, TH emphasizes just how different Jing is from the rest of them. Even after everything he went through, it doesn't change who he is on the inside.

And ep 11-12 shows us the kind of impact Jing has on Xiao Yao's life. He managed to losen the knots in her heart in regards to both her bio and adoptive father. Even though Jing doesn't know either of them personally, his kindness gave him the ability to look beyond the surface, to see that Xiao Yao's bio father was not a monster and Xiao Yao's adoptive father's affections were real. 

ella:

Many times in the novel, coming from Xiao Yao, TH emphasizes just how different Jing is from the rest of them. Even after everything he went through, it doesn't change who he is on the inside.

And ep 11-12 shows us the kind of impact Jing has on Xiao Yao's life. He managed to losen the knots in her heart in regards to both her bio and adoptive father. Even though Jing doesn't know either of them personally, his kindness gave him the ability to look beyond the surface, to see that Xiao Yao's bio father was not a monster and Xiao Yao's adoptive father's affections were real. 

Exactly, more reason why XY loves him. Jing always sees the bigger picture,even if it had negative intention hidden in it,he NEVER says it, he rather tells you in a positive way to ease your heart. That’s what CX lacks,he’s brutal, he does things thinking it’s for XY’s own good not knowing he’s rather pushing her further away.

Haoling king denounced her status on purpose to protect XY not because he wants to get rid of her. 

I’m really mad about the proposal cut scene,cos Jing’s words were soo sweet & had an impact in XY’s heart. Upon all the scenes they could’ve gotten rid of,they JUST had to cut that one smh