Still on should be her 1rst. In novel she did  ask it before marrying FLg.   Not sure if they showed it in earlier  episodes. 

@AH

TSJ asked XL to meet with him in Xiyan. 

XL is an enemy of Xiyan, so he can't walk around Xiyan with his XL identity (white clothes, white hair, white mask). FFB is "dead", so he can't use that face / identity in Xiyan either. So his only other option was to transform."

thanks for this.  I did skip some of those parts  when I was reading  

peng-peng:

Still on should be her 1rst. In novel she did  ask it before marrying FLg.   Not sure if they showed it in earlier  episodes. 

If I remember correctly, that was included near the end of S2 Ep1?

After XY and XL/FFB faced off in the gambling den they spoke outside and XY said two things to XL/FFB. The first was informing XL that she would no longer make poisons for him after she married Feng Long. The second was asking XL to go with her to Baili to remove the bugs. 

peng-peng:
thanks for this.  I did skip some of those parts  when I was reading  

You're welcome :)

Naaah that was it,no actual proposal scene,cos there’s the war between haoling & xiyan then XY focusing on her research while Jing helps,then the tragedy. I’m very disappointed with this season. Might only rewatch episode 7-10 a couple of times & when XY grieves for losing Jing, but that’s it.

FTCU:
Naaah that was it,no actual proposal scene,cos there’s the war between haoling & xiyan then XY focusing on her research while Jing helps,then the tragedy.

Couldn't they change the confirmation scene in chapter 41 (when XY completes the medical texts and TSJ asks about getting married and XY agrees) to a proposal scene? That scene occurs after the war and before TSH implements his plot. 

Changing the story so that the endgame couple doesn't have a proper proposal scene seems like such a weird choice?

FTCU:

I’m on the weibo fans side,no wonder why it took soo long for it to come out. I’ve had a lot of expectations for this drama but it’s beginning to fall short on me. Well,except their heart to heart talk,apart from that I’ve kinda fast forward a lot of scenes. So it’s understandable the fans are upset,cos soo many unnecessary scenes were added & people that were not to be in some scenes,were there.

I wanted to start this but I guess will be back to waiting for all the episodes to be out 

AH :

Couldn't they change the confirmation scene in chapter 41 (when XY completes the medical texts and TSJ asks about getting married and XY agrees) to a proposal scene? That scene occurs after the war and before TSH implements his plot. 

Changing the story so that the endgame couple doesn't have a proper proposal scene seems like such a weird choice?

Actually in the drama, they blended those 2 parts. So instead of Jing waiting til she was done with her research before proposing in the novel. He ACTUALLY was about to propose & XY interrupted him by saying she’s happy he knows about her medical research(he doesn’t even know about this) and was wondering how she was going to tell him,so the wedding will have to wait. Jing just gave up,looking disappointed & went along with telling her, he’ll help with her research.

Also annoyed me how they didn’t put the part where FengLong told XY about Jing coming to him to stop the wedding cos she wasn’t happy, nor any inner monologue from XY when she saw Jing on her wedding day wondering why he looked sick. Heck,even the dialogue with FFYY & Jing were cut too

FTCU:

Actually in the drama, they blended those 2 parts. So instead of Jing waiting til she was done with her research before proposing in the novel. He ACTUALLY was about to propose & XY interrupted him by saying she’s happy he knows about her medical research(he doesn’t even know about this) and was wondering how she was going to tell him,so the wedding will have to wait. Jing just gave up,looking disappointed & went along with telling her, he’ll help with her research.

Blended?

TSJ proposed in chapter 38. Then, in that same chapter, the Yellow Emperor asked XY about when she wanted to set the wedding date. XY said she wanted to make progress on the medical texts first before setting a wedding date. The Yellow Emperor asked if she was sure given that such a project would take several years, and she confirmed that she was sure. The novel didn't show TSJ's reaction to XY's decision. It only showed that he had been eagerly planning to have the wedding happen as soon as possible before that. 

XY completed the medical texts in chapter 41 (after working on them for 42 years) and in that chapter TSJ suggested they proceed with the wedding (as he had been eagerly looking forward to marrying XY since they got engaged in chapter 38) and XY agreed. 

So it seems like it would still be possible for them to take the timing of the chapter 41 scene and turn that into a proposal scene?

AH :

I haven't watched the latest eps yet, probably will catch up by tomorrow. But yeah, it would be a dumb thing to cut out a proper proposal scene, so I'm waiting until later to pass my judgment.

It sounds like they are really amping up Cang Xuan getting possessive, which if it all turns out to be a dream/hallucination as far as him really having TSJ killed, it's going to be a bit (understatement hah) of a letdown.

Sunbath12:
so I'm waiting until later to pass my judgment.

Smart. 

MimiLy:

I'm seeing a lot of comments on weibo from yaojing fans complaining about them deleting/not filming the proposal scene correctly. Can someone link/provide that part in the novel.
It's also clear to a lot of us at this point the production team favors YaoLiu which sucks for us Yaojing stands T_T 

Lol the proposal scene from the novel is  one of my most favourite..its yaojing core scene... TT.. 

But i dont really think YaoLiu adding scenes are that nice either.. XL singing with Zither..and them in red dress  look way too fan service and  odd.. but if yaoliu loves them.. its all good.

To be fair, I still enjoy yaojing sweet scene they are showing..

It looks like they will combined XY and Jing pre-honeymoon trip and XY, Jing, ZX visit to Haoling based on the preview and jump straight to ZX and AN wedding? 

ella:

It looks like they will combined XY and Jing pre-honeymoon trip and XY, Jing, ZX visit to Haoling based on the preview and jump straight to ZX and AN wedding? 

They won't have that at all..  
The next part will just be when they join CX to visit the army camp in Haoling .

Will always be bitter they not only robbed our sweet pre-wedding honeymoon but even a proposal on screen. They even removed our sweet moment in the grassy fields where they were lying down play fighting when she told him about her choice of her surname... maybe the production didn't want to mess up their wigs haaah...