FTCU:

He gave Hou soldiers to fight the guards Jing had. That was how Hou was able to even defeat the tushan guards, cos even xl know how powerful the tushan guards are and even he wouldn’t dare to go near them.

Ah, my reply was too slow, you covered it all first! ^^

ziee:
aaaa im really sad they cut this off. but at least i can imagine this scene in my head :')

That can be how we can cope,

ziee:

is there more sweet scene from jing and xiao yao before jing died? im only excited w xiaoyao and jing scene for this season......>< 

I think there are but it's best not to expect much will be the same from the novel, if you read it

Will he ever do the full proposal??? I was begging my computer that he would do it but he didn't... dragged me back to the leaked script. So will the full thing never happen?

Winner_is_King:

Will he ever do the full proposal??? I was begging my computer that he would do it but he didn't... dragged me back to the leaked script. So will the full thing never happen?

I don’t think he will, cos as far as that leaked script is concerned, he never proposed officially again. This whole drama has been a mess with choppy editing smh

FTCU:

I don’t think he will, cos as far as that leaked script is concerned, he never proposed officially again. This whole drama has been a mess with choppy editing smh

Winner_is_King i think this is also what i got from weibo, they were sharing parts of the script that were deleted, that's from the script alone. if youve read it, youll feel robbed w the missing yaojing scenes. idk what they want to do w the story, we'll see what the next episodes will show. tho from a vid shared we'll see yaojing w xuan again and it may be for the yj travel... i still want to hope therell be a proper proposal... (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

FTCU:

However from what will eventually happen it seems he did propose and they were preparing for a wedding already... Just so annoyed we didn't even get a sweet proposal with just his thoughtful speech about how she is not what he imagined his wife to be but she is the best thing to happen to him.... SIGH....

We could do without fancy CG flowers but can't they even give us dialogue??

soTreeD:

However from what will eventually happen it seems he did propose and they were preparing for a wedding already... Just so annoyed we didn't even get a sweet proposal with just his thoughtful speech about how she is not what he imagined his wife to be but she is the best thing to happen to him.... SIGH....

I need the dialogue!! Wailing here

ARGH...I hated Hou so much because of what he did to Jing and for playing with FFYY's feelings just because she was to marry Jing.  CX supported this piece of thrash to kill Jing just because he could not have XY makes him so low. 

soTreeD:

thanks! was hopeful when tian'er's lines were kept but... anyway, hope they make up for what they've cut.

ChunTian:

ARGH...I hated Hou so much because of what he did to Jing and for playing with FFYY's feelings just because she was to marry Jing.  CX supported this piece of thrash to kill Jing just because he could not have XY makes him so low. 

yes true, he's a trash. he just can't accept being inferior to Jing. can't wait tho to see the cgi for hou and Jing's fight. ohhh CX... wanted to see his reaction when he learns abt Jing helping him, want to see that on screen, i know ZWY will do it well.

AH :

Ah, my reply was too slow, you covered it all first! ^^

but thx u! idont really like to read and it takes a long time to satisfy my curiosity if i read the novel full...... so i only interested in snippet of the novel. especially yaojing moment. do u know what chapter jing comeback to lifee?

Winner_is_King:

I need the dialogue!! Wailing here

Our cut proposal from the novel

Since its not in the drama its not a spoiler right?
I realize its too hard to read if I put spoiler tag since its masked paragraph by paragraph... so please scroll past if you don't want to see what we missed TT

"

Jing pulled Xiao Yao to sit down: "There is something I want to discuss with you."

Xiao Yao bent down to play with the water, absentmindedly saying, "Go ahead."

"In the folk songs of the Han River, they sing 'Fair lady, a gentleman's good mate.' Every boy, upon understanding these lyrics, can't help but imagine what his future wife might be like. I was no different when I was young. I thought she should have a beautiful face, a gentle and quiet nature, be skilled in music, chess, calligraphy, and painting, know a bit about cooking and needlework, not be too quiet nor too talkative, be capable of managing household affairs, and it would be best if she knew a bit about business so that when I talk about family matters, she wouldn't be completely lost..."

Xiao Yao compared herself to this list in her mind, her expression turning sour.

"When my mother was choosing a wife for me, she asked about my preferences, and I told her about my ideal."

Xiao Yao asked expectantly, "Did your mother say you were dreaming?"

Jing smiled and said, "Mother said, 'These are not difficult requirements. Besides beauty, which is innate, all the other qualities can be cultivated. Even in ordinary families, if they want their daughters to marry well, they will carefully nurture these traits. The hard part is whether she will truly care for you.'"

Xiao Yao quietly thought about it. What Jing described sounded demanding, but indeed wasn't hard to achieve, as Jing only asked for basic competence, not mastery.

Jing continued, "But I never expected... to meet you!"

Xiao Yao wrinkled her nose and said disdainfully, "So what if you met me? I don't have a beautiful face, I'm not gentle or quiet, I can't play music, chess, calligraphy, or painting, I know nothing about needlework, but I am very good at poisoning people. I talk too much, can chatter to myself for hours, I can't dress well, don't know how to manage a household, hate socializing, and have no idea how to do business..."

Jing nodded, "That's all true!"

Xiao Yao puffed out her cheeks, clenched her fists, and glared at the ground.

"But when I met you, I realized that no matter how many ideals I had before, when I meet the one I love, none of those conditions matter anymore." Jing looked at Xiao Yao tenderly. "You're not quiet, but I'm quiet enough for both of us, and I need your lively energy. You're not gentle, quick to act if there's a disagreement, yet when you help me wash my hair or feed me medicine, you're extremely meticulous and patient. You can't play music or paint, but I can, which gives me a chance to show off. You don't know needlework, but I'm not marrying a seamstress, a hundred jade coins can buy the best weaver in the land. You don't know business, but I do, and I can easily provide for you. You don't understand family affairs, but with your chatter, even after a thousand years, we wouldn't run out of things to say, and I don't need to discuss family matters with you. You dislike socializing, which is perfect for me because I prefer to keep you hidden away, where no one else can see you or take you from me..."

Xiao Yao's expression softened, and she tilted her head to look at Jing.

Jing smiled and said, "Xiao Yao, you were right just now, you're not a beautiful face. You are..." Xiao Yao's nose wrinkled again, and Jing tapped her on the nose, "Among all the beauties in the world, none compare to your unique charm."

Xiao Yao's face turned red in an instant, and she stood up to leave: "I don't know what's gotten into you today, talking all this nonsense!"

Jing grabbed Xiao Yao's hand. At some point, they had become surrounded by a swirling white mist. Within the mist, peach trees sprang up, and buds began to bloom at a speed visible to the naked eye, producing vibrant flowers. In no time, thousands of peach blossoms were in full bloom, as dazzling as the evening glow, as vivid as rouge. A gentle breeze scattered the petals around them.

Even though Xiao Yao knew this was just an illusion created by Jing, she couldn't help but reach out to feel the dazzling display.

Jing said, "This is where your father used to live. I brought you here today because I want to tell you, in front of your parents, that Qingqiu Tushan Jing wishes to marry Xiling Jiuyao."

Xiao Yao froze.

Jing asked, "Xiao Yao, will you marry me?"

Years ago, when Xiao Yao and Feng Long were alone in a secret room discussing marriage, she didn't feel embarrassed at all. But now, she was both shy and flustered, wanting to run away immediately. She mumbled softly, "If you want to propose, you should ask my grandfather and Zhuanxu."

"I will definitely talk to them, but before seeking their approval, I want to ask you first. Xiao Yao, will you marry me?"

As the peach blossoms fell around them like a southern rain, Xiao Yao seemed to see her parents again, smiling at her.

"I do!" Xiao Yao shook off Jing's hand and fled into the hut, her cheeks burning and her heart pounding. She looked at herself in the mirror, her face as red as if she had been drinking. She covered her cheeks with her hands and said to her reflection, "You are pathetic!"

Winny24:

Yes...so many cuttings... even another XY stealing kiss to Jing... but...i hope  the kiss scene added make up a bit

this kiss (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) and ohhh i remember you talked abt another kiss...

soTreeD:
Our cut proposal from the novel

Love this! Makes me tear up for YaoJing.

ziee:

but thx u! idont really like to read and it takes a long time to satisfy my curiosity if i read the novel full...... so i only interested in snippet of the novel. especially yaojing moment. do u know what chapter jing comeback to lifee?

chapter 49