Kokuto:

WUT?!?!?!

He must have down time at work.

Hahaha yesterday, I got such a fright. The little green dot appeared next to his avatar, which meant he was online. It was like for only a few moments. It was 5 am there. He wakes up really early, poor thing :(

nathsketch:

Hahaha yesterday, I got such a fright. The little green dot appeared next to his avatar, which meant he was online. It was like for only a few moments. It was 5 am there. He wakes up really early, poor thing :(

LOL!  Yeah, LMLMV is totally unrealistic.  hahahahahah

I do feel for such a night owl having to an early bird job.

nathsketch:

I'm trying to find the name. I think it's a Japanese brand.

I only have some pictures:

Be@rbrick, is it?

Looked it up.  Yes, it is a Japanese brand.  As I suspected Tan Jian Ci is a nerd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearbrick

Kokuto, message.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kokuto:
LOL! Yeah, LMLMV is totally unrealistic. hahahahahah

nathsketch:

Yep.  Self insert character. :)

Kokuto:

Yep.  Self insert character. :)

I don’t even have a gif for that. 

So no comments hahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

I don’t even have a gif for that. 

So no comments hahahahahahaha

Well, I'll have to squint, since I'm not sure I've ever been that young. ;p

Kokuto:

Well, I'll have to squint, since I'm not sure I've ever been that young. ;p

Lol you were born a fully developed Kokuto :D

nathsketch:

Lol you were born a fully developed Kokuto :D

Heh.  Maaaaybe. ;p

Ericka's request ;)

Kok, this one is our favorite, isn't it? 

♥️

nathsketch:

Ericka's request ;)

♥️

????????❤️❤️❤️ooooohhh my, be still my heart.  Can he pls go back to this body pretty pls. I don‘t know if it‘s his outfit or he really lost a lot of weight to film LYF, but he looks kinda too thin in LMLMV that his shoulder bones are sticking out from his Tshirt/sweater. I hope all that eating for LMLMV did fatten him up a bit.

luv2bafangurl:

????????❤️❤️❤️ooooohhh my, be still my heart.  Can he pls go back to this body pretty pls. I don‘t know if it‘s his outfit or he really lost a lot of weight to film LYF, but he looks kinda too thin in LMLMV that his shoulder bones are sticking out from his Tshirt/sweater. I hope all that eating for LMLMV did fatten him up a bit.

He was very handsome like this. He did lose a lot of weight, and while he’s obviously still handsome, we all miss the muscles lol 

He started losing weight back in 2021, because of Winner is King. They said he didn’t look good in costume being chubby ? 

nathsketch:

Ericka's request ;)

♥️

Guuggghhhhhh

Arm.  Chest.  Hands. Tight pants.  Curly hair.

STARING

luv2bafangurl:

Yeah, he's much thinner in LMLMV... actually in most the stuff since this.

nathsketch:

He was very handsome like this. He did lose a lot of weight, and while he’s obviously still handsome, we all miss the muscles lol 

He started losing weight back in 2021, because of Winner is King. They said he didn’t look good in costume being chubby ? 

He was a little chubby before Winner is King, but ADORABLE.  I don't know when this was taken, but I think he works out when he's not working so much.  But since he's been working full time the last year or two, he's probably not as buff.  This is peak.