AH :
Beautiful... but also just MEAN!

insideout91:

I'm sure TJC and his studio enjoying our suffering!! ???

Yep.  I've got another pic from them to post ... if I can find a good version.  It was heartbreaking.

Janex:
Is there any hidden image in the reflection? Or is just blood? It seems like something may be check upside down, Idk!

I thought the same, but I can't make it out.  It could be a mound of dirt, or it could be a mountain next to his head.  Will have to stare at it a bit more.

Janex:

Bottom part looks like a candle burning!

Oh, yes!  It does.  That's entirely possible, given that pic I was talking about.

• Don't know if anyone noticed, that its just lights of candle out, but candle is still there. I hope it has some deep, good meaning. Bounding all hopes to TongHua for justice for Xiangliu in form of reincarnation. 
 Kokuto:

New / last poster from JC-T Studio.

I didn't even watch S2  yet but I'm already crying!!!

TJC STUDIO likes rubbing salt to our wounds!!!

Selina205k:
  • Don't know if anyone noticed, that its just lights of candle out, but candle is still there. I hope it has some deep, good meaning. Bounding all hopes to TongHua for justice for Xiangliu in form of reincarnation. 

Yes hopefully something will be done

Kokuto:

Not sure what you are looking for, but here's the links we gathered, including a few stories that were actually posted in the topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/124319-fan-fiction-thread-for-lost-you-forever?pid=3005063&page=1#p3005063

Talking about this ZYHLJ - CAN I GIVE EACH OF YOUR HEADS A NAME?. Did ZYHLJ complete the fanfiction

Liu Yifei:

Talking about this ZYHLJ - CAN I GIVE EACH OF YOUR HEADS A NAME?. Did ZYHLJ complete the fanfiction

Sadly, not yet.  But they've taken a bit of a break, so hopefully they'll be back soon.

AH :

Beautiful... but also just MEAN!

Yup. It's like he thinks we haven't suffered enough. Your heart was ripped out, you say! Here, let me stomp on it a few more times for good measure ? 

HeadInTheClouds:

Yup. It's like he thinks we haven't suffered enough. Your heart was ripped out, you say! Here, let me stomp on it a few more times for good measure ? 

lol!  Yes, indeed.  And now they've recruited Chubby to help them out!

Kokuto:

lol!  Yes, indeed.  And now they've recruited Chubby to help them out!

I'm so broken already...and I haven't even watch the whole scene!

plor20:

I'm so broken already...and I haven't even watch the whole scene!

im the same! i havent even started watching, just looking at the XL snippets. 

i wish theyll show the rumoured Hi6 XL and XY wedding 

So...... I have a problem and I need your opinion..... I dont know what to rate LYF S2..... Cause they killed the King of our Broken Hearts, our Lord & 9Headed Snake Demon Xiang Liu & i will never forgive them for this! So now I dont know what to do...... Up-Vote for XL (cause he was the highlight of both seasons) or petty-vote it cause  they killed XL & also that pathetic excuse of a man TSJ got the the "iq of amoeba"  XY in the end (though he put 0 effort)?