We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Also, can we fill this page with pretty gifs, pretty please?

Elise, where are you?

nathsketch:

Go East is making me lose sleep. I need that! NEED!

Yeah...those modern rom-com shows are not really my thing. But whatever, beggars can't be choosers. I hope it's a costume drama. That I can get behind. And no more Fireworks, please. ?

I've never watched anything with this girl Lusi, so I don't have an opinion. As long as he stays alive until the end, that's all I need ?

Sasha and me really like Zhao Lusi. I’ve watched almost all of her dramas except for the one with Neo Hou and I love him but I dropped it after 2 episodes. Two of her dramas are my favorite ones ever, hidden love and love like the galaxy and Sasha’s too 

ErickaRamirez:
I’ve watched almost all of her dramas except for the one with Neo Hou and I love him but I dropped it after 2 episodes.

Oh, really? Not even baby Neo made you persevere?

ErickaRamirez:
Two of her dramas are my favorite ones ever, hidden love and love like the galaxy and Sasha’s too

I haven't watched any of those. LOL I basically have watched nothing compared to you guys hahaha

nathsketch:

I haven't watched any of those. LOL I basically have watched nothing compared to you guys hahaha

But it’s understandable. You are a baby in dramaland because you told me that you started watching dramas since last year after watching my baby Woo. I started in 2016 so that’s why ???. Lusi is one of my favorite Chinese actresses. This scene from dating in the kitchen is hilarious https://youtube.com/shorts/jVa9RoapTt0?si=ocEUZQvYmz2yOClN

Elise:

I'd stare at him too ?

Waiting for season 2 to keep starring him ?

nathsketch:

Not even my beautiful baby Neo could make watch that. Pure Chinese propaganda ??. But don’t worry, I watched him then in back from the brink and I finished last week I’m nobody that it was hilarious.

I like so many actors/actresses but if I don’t like the drama or the lakorn I drop it immediately or in some crazy cases after 20 episodes like snow eagle lord ????

nathsketch:
Also, can we fill this page with pretty gifs, pretty please?

Elise, where are you?

Not Elise, but ...  Hello!

Badgal1995:

Waiting for season 2 to keep starring him ?

This scene is too delicious. I know it's not really him drawing, but imagine if it was really him drawing.

As an artist, this is the visual equivalent to The Audio™.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Kokuto:

Not Elise, but ...  Hello!

Hello Kokuto. Did you sleep good? We a lot of times chatting at 3/4 am ??

nathsketch:

This scene is too delicious. I know it's not really him drawing, but imagine if it was really him drawing.

As an artist, this is the visual equivalent to The Audio™.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

???

seaisforcookies:

More Tan Jian Ci photos for Harper's Bazaar China

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UV411c7PN/ 

???? 

nathsketch:

Also, what does “the shelf life is only one month/ the online world is fast” mean? 

Why am I even asking this to myself? Hahah

Because it is attached to the word husband?

I took that and 'husband' to mean his popularity.  Like he was the 'hot thing' for a month where everyone wanted to be his husband, but then moved on to the next popular actor who they wanted to call husband.

ErickaRamirez:

Hello Kokuto. Did you sleep good? We a lot of times chatting at 3/4 am ??

Yes, but not long enough.  Too much to do.  ugh.  Probably take a nap later.  How about you?

Kokuto:

Yes, but not long enough.  Too much to do.  ugh.  Probably take a nap later.  How about you?

I fell asleep like at 6:30 am and my husband wake me up like at 8:45 to say goodbye because he was leaving with Sebas to North Carolina for a soccer game and sleep a little more until 10:20 

Kokuto:

Not Elise, but ...  Hello!

HELLO KOKUTO!!!

How you've been, beloved?